Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Diabolik Lovers: More Blood - Azusa Dark 02 Translation

Also here: Dark 02



-Place: Yui’s Bedroom-


Yui: I’m somewhat tired today… …
It’s a little early, I wonder if I should go to sleep… ...


*knock knock*


Yui: Y,yes!?
(Who could it be at this hour… …?)


Azusa: Yui-san… … Good evening.


Yui: Eh, Azusa-kun!?


Azusa: … ...I have a favor to ask of you.


Yui: Eh? A favor?
Kyaa, wh-what!?


Azusa: My stomach’s hungry… …


Yui: Er… … You’re hungry… …
(Perhaps he came to suck my blood… …!?)
(Could it be that, I,  my blood will be sucked like how a butterfly would do? )   


Azusa: What’s the matter? … …Your face is pale.


Yui: B-because… …


Azusa: Come on, let’s go.


Yui: Huh? Where are we going?


Azusa: Hehehe… … You’ll see if you come.


Yui: Eh? U-uhm… …


-Footsteps; Black Fade-


Azusa: Because my stomach was hungry… … I wanted to eat something, but eating alone, would be lonely… …


Yui: I see. And you wanted to invite me?


Azusa: Yeah… …  (*>v<)


Yui: (And to think I thought he wanted to suck my blood… … Usually I just eat rice.)


Azusa: Wait a moment, I… … need to go make something.


Yui: Ah, I’ll help.


Azusa: Good… … You go sit.


*Chopping Vegetables*


Yui: (What an amazing smell… … Azusa-kun is very good. I had no idea)


Azusa: Sorry for the wait… …  … … Here.


Yui: Thank you! Waah, so deli… ...cious?


Azusa: … ...What’s wrong? Was the chicken, distasteful?


Yui: Th, this is… … chicken?


Azusa: That’s right… … chicken saute.


Yui: (Because the chili peppers are in one bright lump… … it,it’s probably spicy… …)


Azusa: Now… … Dig in.


辛そうだね →  It’s too spicy
おいしそうだね → It’s delicious


Yui: … ...Um, isn’t there a bunch of chili peppers? It seems really spicy.


Azusa: Hehe… … I really love chili peppers… …
*munch* Mm, delicious… …  … … It’s so good.


Yui: (After he went through the trouble, it’d be bad not to eat it)
L,let’s eat… …
(Ungh, this chicken, it’s much spicier than I imagined… …!)
(I can taste the tingling sensation in my mouth)
(My lips have also become painful… …)


Azusa: Hehe, hey… … does it hurt? You have such a pained expression… …


Yui: (Nevertheless, Azusa-kun is acting like a son-in-law… …)


Azusa: Hey, won’t you tell me how it hurts? If you’re being torn in pain? And also… …


Yui: Well, my mouth tingles so much, I can’t taste anything at all.


Azusa: Isn’t there more… …? Come on, eat more, tell me more.


Yui: I can’t do any more… ...!


Azusa: Why not? It’s so delicious… ...


Yui: (Azusa-kun, really likes chili peppers, but the taste, it’s so spicy it’s painful… …)


Azusa: What’s the problem?


Yui: This chicken, if you’d cut back on the chili peppers then it’d be delicious.


Azusa: But, wouldn’t only a little… … not provide enough stimulation, and not enough pain?


Yui: That’s why, does it really need to be painful in this way?


Azusa: That so? Are there other ways besides eating to feel painful?


Yui: … … … ...


*Black Fade*


Azusa: … ...That was delicious.


Yui: (Amazing, Azusa-kun completely finished his plate)


Azusa: … … … …


Yui: (... … Hm? Azusa-kun, his appearance is strange?)
(Maybe that chicken was too hot after all… …)


Azusa: Yui-san… …


Yui: What’s wrong? Are you alright? Oh water, do you want me to bring you some? [A base like milk would be much better, Yui (゜-゜)]


Azusa: I don’t need water… … but… …


Yui: Eh… …?


Azusa: … ...Will you give your blood?


Yui: Ehh!?


Azusa: It’s alright, there’s no need to be startled… …


Yui: Th-that’s not the problem… …


*Bite*


Yui: … … Nn … …!!
(My wrist, he bit it… …)
(The chili pepper… …? He’s biting where the chili pepper is… …)
Ouch… … Nn… …


Azusa: Your blood can’t experience pain… … I wonder if this is why it’s so delicious… …


Yui: … … Nn … …


Azusa: Do you hurt? Hehe, shall I hurt you more? *bites*... …!


Yui: I-it hurts… …!


Azusa: Aah, it’s so good, that face… … how unbearable… …
Show me more, your pained face… .. More… … More.

-End of Dark 02-

No comments:

Post a Comment