Saturday, January 25, 2014

Diabolik Lovers: More Blood - Azusa Dark 05 Translation

Mukami Prologue   Dark Prologue   Dark 01   Dark 02   Dark 03   Dark 04   Dark 05  .
Also here: Dark 05




Yui: Am I imagining things? I thought I heard something a little while ago… …
I was right! The sound’s from… ...outside the window?
What should I do, I can’t sleep if I’m worrying about it… ...
It’s scary but… ...I should go see what it is.


*Place: Mukami household balcony*


Yui: Ughh, scary… … Someone came here after all… …
It could’ve been a burglar… …
Huh? Well that’s strange… …
Eh!? Azusa-kun!?


Azusa: Yui-san? What are you doing here in the middle of the night?


Yui: That’s my line!
… ...What are you doing in such a place, Azusa-kun!


Azusa: Nn? What?


Yui: Wh,what happened!? Why are you tied up in the rope like that… ...Was there a thief here after all!?  

Azusa: Hm? … … Um, this is… …
Yui: Wait a sec! I’ll remove it immediately!


Azusa: Ah… … Yes, thank you.


Yui: What the, you’re horribly tied up. ... ...Who would do such a thing?
(For a moment I thought there was a thief… ...with the way he’s properly tied up… …)
Is someone in the house by any chance… …?


Azusa: Well, technically I’m speaking with someone of the house… ...


Yui: … ...Such… … Who on Earth would do such a terrible thing?


Azusa: I did it myself.


Yui: Eh?


Azusa: I was wondering what kind of pain being tied up with a rope would bring… …  [Oh gawd I knew it XD]
I then began thinking that it was worrisome… ...on how I’d actually managed to tie myself up.


Yui: (I can’t… ...understand Azusa’s actions at all!)


Azusa: But, there really is a limit to tying oneself up… …


Yui: That’s obvious… …! Also, to be able to tie yourself up, you’d need to be skillful――


Azusa: Hey, will you tie me up then since I can’t see it?
Better than trying to tie yourself up right?


絶対無理!→ Absolutely impossible!
やり方がわからない→ I don’t know how


Yui: Bu,but, I don’t know how to do such a thing… …


Azusa: Don’t worry about it. I’ll teach you properly.


Yui: Y,yes… …


Azusa: Here, hold this rope with both hands.


Yui: Uhhm, this?


Azusa: Yes. Now, firmly tie the rope around me… ...


Yui: Um, well, huh? I got tangled in it… …
(Trying to bind someone with a rope is more difficult than I thought!)


Azusa: You… … You’re surprisingly clumsy… … Haah.


Yui: … ...I,I’m sorry.


Azusa: No need to apologize. This is also pretty cute… …


Yui: (C,cute?)


Azusa: Hey, in that case… ...I’ll be a role model and show you.


Yui: Eh? Role model... …?


Azusa: I’ll be the one to tie you up… … The rope, lend it to me.


Yui: … ...Ehh!?


Azusa: … ...Sit still.


Yui: Wah, wai… ...Azusa-kun! I can’t move with this… …


Azusa: Isn’t that natural? That point of tying someone up is so they can’t move… … Does it hurt?


Yui: It doesn’t hurt now, but it might gradually start to later… …


Azusa: ‘That so… … Good. Soon I’ll get to see your wonderful uneasy face.


Yui: Eh… ...Azusa-kun!?


Azusa: Not yet. I need to immobilize your hands and feet… …


*Rope Tightens*


Yui: A,Azusa-kun… … It’s painful.


Azusa: Is that so… ...It’s painful? Aah, this really is the best.
Hey, can I bite you while you’re like this?


Yui: Eh? What to say… …


Azusa: Your blood is unable to move… ...I can sip to my heart’s content… … Hehe.


Yui: I,I don’t want this… … Stop it, Azusa-kun!


Azusa: It’s no use… … I can’t stop now.


Yui: Azusa-kun! … ...Ah!


Azusa: Nn, first is the neck… …
Followed by the upper arm… ...then the wrist.


Yui: Nn!


Azusa: … ...Are you excited… …? I can tell by the taste of your blood.


Yui: No, w-why… …


Azusa: … ...You really like this after all… … Your body is so pleased… …


Yui: Ah… … Nn… …


Azusa: It’ll be alright. After all… ...I’ll taste the same pain you’re experiencing later… …


Yui: Ah… …!


Azusa: You won’t be alone. I’ll be by your side… ...the whole time.

End Dark 05

No comments:

Post a Comment