Wednesday, January 15, 2014

K PROJECT AS AN OTOME, WHAT!?

So my friend and I were roaming Otomate's site during some extra time we had in math, and then... K's banner pops up. ..... WHAT!? Σ(゚Д゚|||)

Us:


I mean, wha- how do you... You go from murders and stuff to lovey-dovey otome? .______. Granted, there are a bunch of dudes running around so... I suppose it makes sense?

For crying out loud, you have to make a heroine to turn this into an otome. e-e Also some of the redesigns are just...no. Haha.

But errr, whatever. Enough complaining. I'll just have to wait till it comes out and see if it's any good XD

Though honestly I'm not quite sure how to feel about this. ಠ_ಠ
Yes, this sums it up nicely

If you wish to visit this then merely click here: 

Well, as always, peace and happy otome-ing. Meanwhile I'll just... sit back here and ponder about life

No comments:

Post a Comment