Sunday, January 12, 2014

Diabolik Lovers: More Blood - Azusa Dark 03 Translation

Also here: Dark 03


-Place: Mukami Hallway-

Yui: Ungh, ow ow ow… … I slipped and hit my knee while going up the stairs… …
It’s good that no one saw me. I’ll disinfect it back at my room.

Azusa: Yui-san?

Yui: Oh, Azusa-kun… …

Azusa: What’s the matter? Is your leg limping… …?

Yui: … …Oh. Just now, I scraped my knee as I was going up the stairs.

Azusa: … … I see.

Yui: Yeah. … …Azusa-kun? Is something the matter?

Azusa: … …Come to my room.

Yui: Eh?

Azusa: Come on, quickly.

Yui: Ah, yes… …

(I wonder if he actually cares… …?)


*Black Fade*

-Place: Azusa’s Bedroom-

Azusa: Sit on the bed. Your wound… … show it to me?

Yui: Y,yes… …

Azusa: … … You just have the one wound here?

Yui: Probably… …

Azusa: Probably? Then that means there might be other wounds elsewhere. Sit still while I check.

Yui: Wai – ah – Azusa-kun, it tickles!

Azusa: It’ll be over soon… … Just sit still.

Yui: Y,yes… …
(Because it’s worrisome and needs to be confirmed, I’ll have to endure it… …)
… …! A-Azusa-kun. The wound’s not that large of a problem.


Azusa: Even if it’s not that big, couldn’t it get worse… ..?


Yui: It… …, could possibly happen… …
Bu,but I’m okay! Nothing’s sore where I fell!


Azusa: … ...That so?


Yui: Yeah.


Azusa: Well, the wound on your knee is showing.


Yui: (Azusa-kun… … He’s staring at the wound… …)
(I wonder if he’ll treat it… …)


Azusa: Hey… … How’s it feel?


Yui: Eh?


Azusa: … ...Your knee, the skin is being soaked by blood. Does it hurt?


Yui: Yeah… … It mostly hurt a while ago for a moment.


Azusa: I see… … In what way is it painful?


Yui: Eh? In what way… …


Azusa: Is it a throbbing pain? Or is it tingling?


ズキズキかな → Throbbing
ピリピリかも → Tingling


Yui: It’s a throbbing kind of pain… …


Azusa: So, it’s throbbing. How nice… …
*blows on wound*


Yui: It, it hurts, Azusa-kun! What are you doing!


Azusa: So there is a change of pain when a wind is applied… …


Yui: Even in a shallow wound, you feel it plenty!


Azusa: I’m sorry? If you’re angry at me… … you can hit me.


Yui: … ...Hit you? But, that won’t disinfect the wound… …


Azusa: Oh… … I understand.


Yui: (Azusa-kun, is he disappointed… …!?)
(I wonder if he wants to be beaten that badly… …)


Azusa: But, is it already, a little better?


Yui: Eh? What is?


Azusa: This wound, I’m thrilled by it… … how the bleeding doesn’t become dull… …


Yui: How it bleeds… …


Azusa: I’m thirsty but it’ll soon be healed… ...what a waste.


Yui: It’s best that I cure it quickly… ...


Azusa: Why? It’s such a nice wound… …


Yui: (Azusa-kun… … Is he serious in what he says… …?)
(If left like this, I might have a wound to look at forever… …)


Azusa: What’s the matter?


Yui: Uhm, can I go disinfect it now? Otherwise it’ll remain like this… ...


Azusa: … ...I understand. Though I’m reluctant to part with it, I’ll follow your request… …


Yui: (Th, that’s good… …)


Azusa: If it’s disinfected, I won’t have to worry about it… … Mm.


Yui: … ...Nn!?


Azusa: *lick*... … Hehe, delicious… …


Yui: Azusa-kun… …!?


Azusa: … ...Disinfecting.


Yui: That’s not how you do it, normally you use an antiseptic… …


Azusa: I think I have some in my room?


Yui: (Th, that’s right… ...It’s something Azusa-kun doesn’t really treat his wounds with)


Azusa: Hehe, it’ll be alright. If I lick it like this… … it’ll heal soon.


Yui: Azusa-kun?
(Azusa-kun, no way he’s actually… ...trying to suck my blood!?)


Azusa: … ...To increase the pain separate from the wound… … *bite*


Yui: Nn… … it, it hurts… …!


Azusa: Your voice… …is good, let me hear more. Cry it out… …


Yui: Aah… … nn… …


Azusa: How strange… … The taste is different than usual.


Yui: Su,such a thing… …


Azusa: Why is this? Is it because of the type of wound?
It’s just me… … who gets entertainment from you… … Hey, isn’t that right?


Yui: Such… …


Azusa: Your body and blood… … give me pleasure.
Now, become more obedient towards me… … Accept it.


*End of Dark 03*

No comments:

Post a Comment