Saturday, January 4, 2014

Diabolik Lovers: More Blood - Azusa Dark 01 Translation

Also available here: Dark 01

- Place: Hallway -

Yui: (I thought Azusa-kun said come to his room after our meal but… …)
What on earth does he want, Azusa-kun… …

*knock knock*

Yui: U-um… … Azusa-kun?

-Place: Azusa’s Room-

Azusa: Yui-san… …! You came… … I’m glad… …

Yui: Mmhmm. Um, did you need something?

Azusa: Yes. There is something I want… … to show you.

Yui: Eh? B,but… …

Azusa: Come on, quickly… …

Yui: Ah… …

Azusa: Hehehe… ... Just you and me… … I’m happy… ...

Yui: A,Azusa-kun? You wanted to show me something?

Azusa: This is it. My treasure.

Yui: Eh? Azusa’s?
(What an amazing number of knives… …)

Azusa: Even now… … I take care of this important knife… …

Yui: That’s good… … That’s an amazing amount of knives.

Azusa: Yeah… … Sometimes if I don’t sharpen it… … the slice becomes dull.

Yui: (Azusa-kun, sharpening the knife seems to make him incredibly happy)
(He’s more lively than usual… … His voice is also energetic)
There’s a lot of differently shaped knives.

Azusa: Yeah, that’s right… … The shape of the blade, and a difference in metal too… …
Usage and intensity, the pieces vary too.
This is a dagger knife, here is a bowie knife.
There’s also a bush knife and a butter knife.

Yui: (... ...Even if it is, I’d have no idea)
(But, all these various types, it’s a collection I don’t really feel with.)

Azusa: Hey, what kind of knife would you like?

切れ味がいいナイフ → The sharpest knife
形がきれいなナイフ → A pretty knife

Yui: I don’t know the details but… … for a knife, its sharpness would be important.

Azusa: Hehe… … that’s right. I like a knife with a good sharpness.

Yui: Do you polish them frequently?

Azusa: … ...Yeah. Here, look. The edge of the blade is sharpened nicely.

Yui: Ah, it’s true… … It looks really sharp… …

Azusa: Hey… … Let’s test out its sharpness… …

Yui: Eh? What do we cut?
(Azusa-kun, his eyes are a little frightening… …)

Azusa: Mm. It’s best to cut it here… …

Yui: Kya, wh-what!?

Azusa: This beautiful skin… … Yes, here is good… … Hey, can I cut just a little?

Yui: Eh… …!? I, I wouldn’t want that! Stop it!
(The knife’s by my arm… … No way, is he serious?)

Azusa: But, if you do it… … Can you do it properly?

Yui: Th, this is why I was called into your room!?

Azusa: Yeah, what of it… …? You can try for yourself… …
The moment when the knife cuts into your skin… … I want to see it.
I’m sure… … it’ll be wonderful. Hehehe… …

Yui: H-hey… … stop it! Let go, Azusa-kun… …

Azusa: … … Is this unpleasant … … to you?

Yui: That’s obvious… …

Azusa: Oh… … I understand.

Yui: (Th, that’s a relief… … He seems to be thinking it over)

Azusa: Then… this knife, take it.

Yui: Eh… …!?

Azusa: Cut me instead, to test out the sharpness?

Yui: Th-that’s impossible.

Azusa: It’ll be alright. I’ll support it with the back of my hand, and you slide.

*Red flash*

-Fade to CG-



Yui: Kyaa!

Azusa: Nng… …

Yui: Azusa-kun! Are you alright!?

Azusa: Ahh. Yeah. It’s… … good, very good. [That line sounded a bit questionable, what is this lol]

Yui: Y-your hand needs to be treated immediately.

Azusa: It’ll be alright… … more than so, ne.

Yui: Huh?

Azusa: When I see my blood, it makes me want your blood even more. [Cue bloodsucking( ´ ▽ ` )]

Yui: A,Azusa-kun!?

Azusa: Your neck… … can I bite it? Biting it. Hey, is it good?

*Pierce*


Yui: Nngh… …

Azusa: … … Right here you’re very… … soft… … *suck* and … … sweet… …

Yui: Aah… … nn… …

Azusa: It’s very good… … Hey, how about you? Is it good?
Mm… … it’s so good… … Hehe, I’m happy… …!

Yui: Ah… …!
(My body… … won’t move… …)

Azusa: Hehehe… how adorable… … This is the best, the wound on my hand, the taste of your blood… …
More and more, I want to taste it deeper… …

No comments:

Post a Comment