Thursday, January 23, 2014

Diabolik Lovers - Give Me a Fandom and I'll Tell You Which Characters I Would. . .

Well...it seems like another meme thing is floating around Tumblr. I mean good gawd, this thing is everywhere in my feed. So why the hell not, let's jump on the bandwagon shall we? 8D

The fandom asked of me was Diabolik Lovers. Let's do this~

(Original reply here)



Push off a cliff: Mn, maybe Kou or Reiji. (¬_¬) Only Teenage Kou though. I want to hug lil’ Kou (ノ ̄ω ̄)ノ

Frick frack: ….No comment… *whistles*


Marry: One of my babies, either Subaru or Azusa (*≧▽≦) (Or maybe both. Polygamy man mwahaha!)


Set on fire: Fire… Edgar “died” in a fire… Let’s give Reiji a taste of his own (totally not laced //slapped) medicine (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (and for all the other times he’s been a butthurt)


Wrap a blanket around: Shu needs a blanket. We wouldn’t want him to get a cold after being drenched in the rain ;D


Be roommates with: Hmm, well, I guess I’d be roommates with Shu since we have some similarities. We both love music very much, and I play the violin and piano as well. ヽ(゚ー゚)ノ♪♬ Also, I’m reeeeally lazy and sleeping is one of the things I look forward to haha. (I’m also a glutton but that’s not Shu sooo). Anyway, with me just being all _(┐「ε:)_ the whole day, we won’t ever clash and get in each others way.


Eh, so yknow. Just something fun and cute to pass the time.

Well, until next time~ 
(Thanks to Akui for this icon btw)


No comments:

Post a Comment