Saturday, January 18, 2014

Diabolik Lovers: More Blood - Azusa Dark 04 Translation

Mukami Prologue    Dark Prologue    Dark 01    Dark 02    Dark 03    Dark 04 .
Also here: Dark 04



Yui: Haa, I can finally bathe.
It’s been so noisy today and quite slow as well.
I’ll have to enter the hot water slowly.


*Door Opens, Black Fade*


Yui: (Eh… ...? There’s someone… …!?)


Azusa: Yui-san?    [Oh look, undie sprite (・ω・)]


Yui: A-Azusa-kun!? I’m sorry!


Azusa: Huh?


Yui: I wasn’t aware, that you entered, uhm, I’ll just leave right away!


Azusa: Wait… …


Yui: A… …, Azusa-kun?


Azusa: Don’t leave… … Stay here… ...


Yui: Eh!? B,but… …


Azusa: I have a favor to ask… …


Yui: Uhm, what, Azusa-kun?
(Is he going to ask me to wash his back… ...?)
… ...Ah!
(On Azusa-kun’s back, what a terrible wound… …!)


Azusa: … ...Do you see it? The wound on my back… …


Yui: Yeah… … How on Earth did you get this?


Azusa: Is it a lot? But, I can’t see the wound on my back for myself… …
That’s why, could you tell me what it’s like, what you see?


Yui: What it’s like… …
(From shallow scratches to deep wounds, there really are a countless amount… ...)


Azusa: Tell me from above… …? The first wound on the top? Is it deep?
Does it make you feel hollow? Or do you feel elated?


Yui: It’s not deep but… … it’s still red. I wonder if it’s a recent wound?


Azusa: I see, how long is it?


Yui: Huh? How long? I won’t know the length until I measure it.


Azusa: Is that so? Then, trace the wound with your finger.
That way, won’t I be able to know the length of it?


うん、分かった → Yes, I understand
恥ずかしい → It’s embarrassing


Yui: But, it’s embarrassing to do so.


Azusa: It’s embarrassing? Why? Is it because I’m naked?


Yui: Y,yeah… …


Azusa: Then why not get naked as well? Wouldn’t that alleviate your shame?


Yui: Su,such a thing is even more embarrassing!


Azusa: … …That’s too bad. … ...Well then, quickly… … My wound, can you trace it?


Yui: Um well, is it… ...good like this?
(It,it’s throbbing strangely… …


Azusa: Ah, yes… … … ...Like that. The wound is quite long… …
Trace the wound. Put more power into it… …


Yui: Huh!? Use more strength?


Azusa: Yes, do it more so you can properly know what happens… …


Yui: Er… ...uhm, I wonder if it feels good… ...like this?


Azusa: Aghh!


Yui: Ah, I,I’m sorry!


Azusa: Heh heh, it’s good… … so good. Right now, it was very… ...wonderful. Trace it more?


Yui: … … But, uhm… ...won’t you feel chilly after taking a bath?


Azusa: … ...It’ll be alright… ...That’s why, hey, hurry up.


Yui: (At this rate, it doesn’t seem like he’s going to set me free… …)
I understand, then, I’ll trace the whole wound.


Azusa: Yes, please… …


*Black Fade*


Yui: (Haa, this, this is the end… … It’s finally over!!)


Azusa: Is it… ...over?


Yui: Yes, I traced all the small wounds.


Azusa: I see… … Thank you.
I can understand the wounds on my back now thanks to you… …


Yui: That’s good. Then, I’m going now.


Azusa: Wait. Not yet.


Yui: Eh!? Is there still a wound?


Azusa: It’s different… ...I thought that I would reward you.


Yui: Eh? It,it’s good, about the reward… …
(If I were to stay here… ...It could get dangerous!)


Azusa: Even so… ...you sure?


Yui: (My wrist was grabbed… … Azusa-kun, has a lot of strength… ...ouch)


Azusa: Trace the wound with your finger… …


Yui: Eh?


Azusa: With beautiful thin fingers as these, did you not trace my wounds… ...? Nn… …*lick*


Yui: Ah… …, st,stop… ...!


Azusa: … ...These thin fingers… ...taste good. They taste soft and gentle… …


Yui: … ...Nn… …


Azusa: Heh heh… ...It seems to feel pleasant… … Shall I give you more? *bites*


Yui: Ah… …!
(Azusa-kun, he’s between my fingers and sucking my blood!?)


Azusa: I want to eat everything… … *sucks* Mm, delicious… …
Or should I give you more pain this time? What way should I suck it? Hey, what do you say… …

*End Dark 04*

No comments:

Post a Comment