Sunday, April 20, 2014

Diabolik Lovers More Blood - Azusa Maniac 03 Translation [Such a Win Scene]



Also here: Maniac 03


*Place: Classroom*

Yui: (Phew, I’m so worn-out today… …)
(I wonder if Azusa-kun’s the same?)
Ah, Azu――
!!

Kanato: What’s wrong? You’re wearing such a surprised expression.

Yui: Kanato-kun… …

Kanato: No, that expression of yours is probably fright ―― am I right?
That’s only natural. At any rate, you betrayed us, of all the things――
Those are the actions of a vulgar person.

Yui: Kyaa!

Kanato: Now, come with me. You looked down on me. Time for you to compensate for your crimes.


Yui: I’m really sorry… … St-stop it… …!

Kanato: I’ll give you a horrible death. Now, let’s move… ...ah!?

Yui: Azusa-kun!?

Kanato: Kch… …, you… …!

Azusa: … … … …

Kanato: Stop it! Don’t you dare touch Teddy with your filthy hands!

Azusa: … … … …

*Chucks Teddy Out Window*
Kanato: UHHUUUAAHH! TEDDY!

Azusa: Before it’s too late, let’s escape.

Yui: Y-yeah… …

*Place: School Hallway*
Yui: (Kanato-kun went into an uncontrollable fit of rage when Azusa-kun threw his precious Teddy)
(I don’t know what’ll happen if we get caught, so we have to escape while we can)

*Place: Library*

Yui: *heavy breathing*

Azusa: *pant*

Yui: Did we lose him?

Azusa: Yeah… ...probably… … But we need to be careful and stay hidden… ...like prey.

Yui: You’re right.

Azusa: … … … …

Yui: What’s wrong  Azusa-kun?

Azusa: I’m… … relieved that you came with me… …

Yui: Eh?

Azusa: Is it true… … you don’t want to return with Kanato-san?

Yui: Well… …

Azusa: You’re clearly not denying it so… ...did I hit the bulls-eye?

そんなことない→ Something like that
わからない→ I don’t know

Yui: Well… … I’m not sure… …

Azusa: You don’t know? Then… ...you’re personally unsure?

Yui: Something like that… … But, how can I explain it… …
(Just a while ago, I wouldn’t have denied it completely)
(Does this mean I have a small feeling of wanting to return with Kanato-kun?)

Azusa: In other words, you think Kanato-san is...better than me, am I right?

Yui: No, it’s not like that.

Azusa: … ...It’s different? Then how… ...is it different?
I… ...waited… … I wanted… ...to return home
Don’t you want to return home… ...with me? Do you want to… ...go home together?

Yui: Yeah.
(Surely, this is right… …?)

Azusa: Hehe… … Then, let’s hold hands and walk home.

Yui: Uh, yeah.

Azusa: It’s nice… ...being like this. It’s like we have the feeling of being close friends.

*Azusa grips Yui’s hand*

Yui: Unn… …!

Azusa: Are you happy? After all, the two of us are surely close friends.

Yui: I-it’s not… … My wound hasn’t healed yet, it hurts… …

Azusa: Aren’t you happy… ...that it hurts? When you’re happy, then I’m happy too.

Yui: Ah… ...ouch!

Azusa: Haa… … The sound of your voice … … is so wonderful.
It’s so wonderful, I get shivers down my spine… …
Hey, let me hear more. More and more of it… …
You have… … such a nice voice, so cooperate and vocalize more. I’ll make you feel pain. *bites*

Yui: Aah!! … ...Unn… …!

Azusa: The nape of your neck… ...is really tender. My fangs pierce through such pale skin… …
Your heart is beating so fast. You’re awfully happy… ...wouldn’t you agree?
Nn, *exhale*... … Your blood is so sweet… … ah… … Your pleasure… … *suck* I’ll teach you how… … to increase it… …
That’s why… … I’ll go deeper… … and continue going deeper… … by thrusting these fangs… … in more.

End Maniac 03

11 comments:

  1. woot <3 mmm are there any more of kanato in the next ones ? im guessing the "bad" or normal ending?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhhh I don't think there's any Kanato in either of the three endings. I don't think he's in any upcoming chapters either, but I could be wrong. I don't want to spoil things, so I stopped playing Azusa's route at the Ecstasy Prologue ehe. (Going ahead on anyone's Ecstasy is a big no no, 'cause that's usually where you get slammed with feels. o3o) Though in Kanato's route, there's a part where he beats up Azusa lol. I can say that in an upcoming chapter, there'll be some "fun" with a certain someone we haven't seen in ages.... ಠ_ಠ

      Delete
    2. ahh aww darn ... sigh i was hopeing kanato vs would be longer more geting rid of teddyXD well the feels cant be any worse then yumas. hmm i know what happens in kanatos i already know who dies ...T.T and kanato a ass in the bad end. and i know who the reason for it all -.- . this all from a review i that read and i know reviews can make you think that something else happen when it didnt as i read for kanato heaven1 i though they had sex in the rose bush ... well i saw a translation .... they did not ಠ_ಠ. darn! i mean good ...

      Delete
    3. XDD Yeah, the teddy scene is short, but I can always replay the audio on Akui's page 8D //slapped. I don't really know much on Kanato's route - he's not a bias of mine so I don't follow up much on his route ehe. And uhh a rose bush??? Glad they didn't; how uncomfortable. XD

      *barks laughter* Oh dear, I thought Yuma and Ruki were bad with the feels... I played Kou's route and just, ughhh. That guy shot up on my list so fast once I got closer to the end of his route, and I used to not like him that much. So many feels there. Ha, haha, ha... ha... *cries a little on the inside*

      Delete
  2. lol yep the way the person did him made it sound like they did it and here these pictures of them doing it all bloody cut up in rose bush was in my head.... kanato did it with yui but on the ground in the garden *hmm i wonder what would happen if latio just pops in and like hi<3 ) since he was all mad the she like the flowers and wasn't looking at him so he going to burn it on her but she made him stop and they have after fun .................. i made a mental bet to my self if akui would love kou.... and i won XD i have yet to tell her but since im waiting for the next msg to tell her. but how long my post was after looking at in in word press ..id say it may take till may XD gah. hmm then i read she hastn look at her ask box... i bet its full. me wonder how she remembers what she read if she doesn't delete stuff form her ask box ( o wow i think this is the most i typed in the last 2 weeks welp its been fun talking lol) to bad it didn't allow tumbler and i didn't have to log in to live journal as tumbler keeps me in 24/7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pffft oh dear, I can totally imagine Laito doing that. Oh why, congrats. ;D I used to tease Akui for a few days on how she likes Kou now and the Akui a couple months ago would never want to fangirl over him. But oops, look where I am now. ~ヾ ^∇^ Yeah, her ask box has been backed up lately LOL. And Akui has a very good memory, so remembering what she has and hasn't read isn't much of an issue haha. And it's been fun talking as well. :D I'm always logged on tumblr 24/7 as well. It's convenient for me that blogger is a google product, because I'm always logged into google since a lot of my schoolwork is online. XD

      Delete
  3. haha so want to tell her about me guessing she like him from day one ill send to ask box latter. and as the world say never use a someone else words to decide if you will like someone or not with out knowing them but ya i saw people saying kous bad..and im like he not that bad O.o...... dam i wish i could remember like that ahhh why do they keep makeing hot looking drama cd ... so meany cd so little translator pooy. and gah i wish i could live forever as i have like 1000 manga to read no joke ... and 250 anime. and i have 30games siting to still play on my book self. and if you now cont all them pc viusal novels i got and otome ipad novels ...yep i don't think ill live long enuf to read all them and the list grows like a black hole ...better be all them stuff on the list on there in the after life or boo. so anyways im still working my last replay as i read this one frist but its 4 am. and i have to finish up on this otome https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shall-we-date-mononoke-kiss/id711153020?mt=8 and this one https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nttsolmare.game.android.nlb https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nttsolmare.game.android.li hmmm speaking of 4 am i saw last night akui puting out the last 2 endings and im like what you still doing up don't you got school. but i forget I'm 2hrs in front of you guys and i cant talk as i stay up to 7 and have to go to work at 12 :P so yay night for now XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it lol. Yeah, once Akui admitted to liking Kou, I teased her on that's why you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. :P But seriously though, Tumblr made Kou look like the biggest douche on the face of the Earth, so I was really hesitant to play his route. His route has some great comedy moments though lol. And Rejet really knows how to make pretty drama CD art eheheh. *whistles* That's quite the backlog. For me, anime has the longest backlog since I don't have that many games or read a bunch of manga. But that's why I multi-game, so that I can get a feel for all the different games I want to play haha. Ahhh, I wish I had a smartphone so I could download all these beautiful apps. XD And yeahh, we frequently stay up late and go to school tired LOL. Well, have fun at work~ Good night :3

      Delete
    2. well you could get a ipad . ya i told akui about them game but her phones always dead...... i said charge but i guess its dieing :( the lost isle one has the hotest looking guys ive seen besides these https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nttsolmare.game.android.aod shall we date angle or devil (repaper) i liked Ruvel the best his bad ending made me cry a but load ... sounds like someone has to take a few days and just do ask box stuff lol i hope she can still find my fan mail stuff i sent XD well i have all my conversation saved just in case tumbler ate it

      Delete
    3. I'm a windows user and I'm too cheap for an ipad. XDD And yeah, Akui's phone is dead 99% of the time haha. Though my mom recently got a tablet for a cheapish price, so last night I made a user account on it and downloaded a bunch of otome apps LOL. Lost Island was actually one of the ones I downloaded, but I played the prologue and now I can't continue without buying routes. (*._.) I want to download Gree versions of some games since I heard you can play so much per day, but it's not compatible on the tablet >_> And I'm sure it's in there somewhere XD

      Delete
    4. id say make akui get a new battery and play on hers but that be hard and she porb want to play too XD ahhh darn well that sucks ive been playing mononoko kiss+ it had a bug so i had to wait a few days till it was fixed for me and yep you can play up to 5 parts a day and some times there mini games that have 25% of wining and you have to keep trying till you win to get past it or there a charm rating where you have to buy avatar stuff with the ingame money you make form longing in every day or do other stuff. and o me god laitos heaven 1... * the dramatic foam comes out of mouth and dies*

      Delete