Thursday, April 24, 2014

Some Otome Apps and Impressions

Well, my mom recently got a tablet, so I made myself a user account and downloaded some otome games! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Below are what I've downloaded and my thoughts on them so far. Also, feel free to give me recommendations and your own thoughts. :D

My Forged Wedding is one that I've started. I've played the prologue and free routes of about 3 of the boys so far, and I'm having a blast with it. XD It's adorable and writing is smooth and makes me chuckle every now and then. I mean, you're sucked into this deal where you have to pretend to become a wife of one of your uncle's friends in exchange for him getting you a job *snicker* There are a bunch of great dynamics here.
Also, anyone do this campaign thing still? ( •᷄ὤ•᷅)?Well regardless, here's my code. XD


Another one I've seen floating around in discussion lately is Metro PD, so I decided to give it a shot. (//shottothemoon) I'm enjoying this one so far as well. c: The prologue had me snickering a lot where you just keep running into guy after guy, all of them teasing you one way or another, save for your boss who's all "come on guys, be nicer."
 
And amg boss... Story of my life. XD

I downloaded Pirates in Love, but it doesn't work. I start it up, but then it closes and gives me this message. (*.__.) And it's compatible with my device since I was able to download it in the first place. Anyone else with this problem?


For shits and giggles, I decided to download Sleepytime Boyfriend, for times when I don't have my Drama CDs and want fluff whispered to me. (/)u(\) (Though I should listen to Shukan Soine sometime)

Serendipity Next Door seems to be a popular one, so I downloaded it as well. So far I've only done prologue and Masaomi, but I'm enjoying it so far. ヽ(・ω・ゞ) And wow, the heroine likes food, just like me ehehe.
Look at this boi smile. (*´∀`*)

 Another one I downloaded was Shall We Date? Lost Island. One gripe right now: there's no music! ಠ_ಠ Idk if it's just my tablet or for the whole game, but even though the boys be fine, I get peeved when I have nothing to listen to... Played the prologue but now I'll have to buy a route to continue. (。・・。)

 And lastly, there's Shall We Date? Angel or Devil. No thoughts here since I haven't actually started it yet. (>_<)
Edit: I did start playing the prologue and Ruvel (hoodie dude with the scythe) seems to be the only one I'd be interested in. Sucks I can't get a preview of the route D:

Well, otome app gaming is pretty fun, I'll admit. A lot of these have engrossed me already, and there's still many many many more on the app store. XDD I wish I could play some Gree versions of the games since you can play so much per day and things like that, but it's not compatible with the tablet apparently. *cries* And I don't want to root it since it's technically not my tablet lol.  I also wanted to try Cinderella Contract but alas, it's not compatible with the tablet either. T∇T

So I'm just... curious. Any thoughts on these games/routes or others? I don't want to throw out a bunch of money for the routes if I'm unsure I'll like it. XD

4 comments:

  1. awww you cant play ceindrerla contract ahhh thne that means the rest of their games and okko games wont work too mmm maybe KOYONPLETE Inc apps will work? as they new have that new bl game ... but i cant even try it yet and the gem type of game where you spin and get lucky to get 150 to read a few lines or unlucky get 30 and get a few lines https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koyonplete.rnhotaru and well i think this was a bl game ..but maybe its where you come in and keep them apart and we get YAND MODE O_O" https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koyonplete.rnibara but i cant play it yet >_> o wait never mind look at the bottom its a BL game CX ...hmm but YAOI,Love, romance, visual novels, otome ,Japan, date sim, BL, girl games, Boys Love, Psycho, bizarrea, murder, mystery,horror, suspense, bloodthirsty killer based on a real story....................... YAY BABY! okay im done ^^ maybe Pirates in Love, dont work cause its old ...as my ipad gives me warning saying it might not work right i hope they do what they did with be my princes and make it work better and better art and well i have yet to play anythem games but shall we date angle or devil (reaper poor Ruvel) id say RUVEL is the best then diavel then the angle ...and i liked the angles bad end the best...ummmm ya ... we go to hell XD. and well im sure its not your phone as all them but ninja love paid version had sound. and for voltage 10 days with my devil ive been playing the most i loved THEM ALL ..ALLL GET ALL BUT Kakeru Kamui is my number one baby out of all them then Shiki Kurobane Satoru Kamagari them are my top 3 and ive and ive played 2 of the guys form kiss of revenge and i say issei sezaki is the best but i only played 2 guys i got all them but only played him and irei soichiro ..... AND AT lest voltage ages there guys as the season gose unlike Rejet .... Ayato had 2 birthdays in real life should be 19 HEPF so i don't feel like a creeper but then again i look 15/16 when i was 16 people were thinking was 11.............XD unless they reset them for more blood then .... ayato for hdb should 19 ... more blood 18 ....ya T_T ooo the days when i was younger then ash from Pokemon
    and ooo all them good games that aren't in English and the stuff that hasnt been translated by voltage ENJOY!.
    sounds like someone need to go on ebay and get them self a cheep android tablet or ipad or give mom puppy dog eyes lol like for birthday Aug....2--....?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg how do you know when my birthday is? XDD Well, it’s August 27th, to be exact. I’m two days older than Akui MWAHAHA. Isn’t your birthday coming up as well? May 2nd? Well my mom’s starting another job soon, so idk. Originally we were gonna get new phones since I’ve had mine for 3 years now lol. But my cousin already has an iphone, so the cost of having data for my cousin, my mom and I was a little pricey, so that’s why we held off though. But maybe with the new job we can upgrade ehe. I’d like that as my birthday present or maybe even money so I can use it towards DL Dark Fate. XD

      Lol, people thought you were that young? It’s flattering, but annoying at the same time. XD I know in middle school, I’d be in eighth grade and my neighbors would still think I’m 8 years old lol. There was one time Akui and I went on a Freshman summer field trip for school, and all the freshmen on the trip looked like juniors while we looked like middle schoolers, I swear. O_o Anyway. We ate breakfast at the hotel and even though we were wearing the same shirt as everyone, our waiter still charged us for kids price, which saved us about $20. 8DD So looking young does have its benefits every now and then ehe.

      Pffft it really bothers me that Ash is STILL 10 years old. He should be in his late teens and Pikachu shouldn’t be beaten by some weak starter pokemon, srsly. XD I used to be younger than him too haha. Ahahh, once I turn 18, I’ll probably start feeling pedo towards all my fictional babies. (*.__.) As for More Blood, they’re kinda like alternate storylines. It’s not a direct sequel: Instead, it’s under the assumption that Yui never chose anyone in the first game. So it makes sense they’re still the same age. Besides, birthday events are fun, even if they don’t age. I don’t want them becoming a bunch of ossans [old men] on me. XD

      Wahh, and Cinderella Contract looked so good too. Sucks I can’t play it. I actually downloaded Cradle of Thorns, and I’m having a lot of fun with it~. But then I ran out of jewels and it made me so so sad. ;A; At least I don’t have to pay (unless I want the full version for 2 bucks where you get all the CGs and can read the whole thing as many times as you want), but I still want to play more. >_< When it comes out for ios though, you should try it ehe. Haha, looks like I’ll have to start Angel or Devil sometime then. XD And that art for Forbidden Love Triangle looks really questionable LOL. Though probably sometime I’ll download it and hide in my room when I play it. *laughs*

      Delete
  2. because i live in los vegas and live around your area......and has been stalking you guys .............how you think i would know there only one way O_o ya akui has the same bday as reiji lol ya i got a replay from akui now ill have to work on a new one for her witch may not be till Sunday as i have to go Military mode and read my manga book take that book back that due Monday but i may not be home Saturday and not till late Sunday and not to mention i have to work ...Friday (today XD) and need to get up at 11 but i have to play 30 free otome games as ive been kind of putting them off and not been using my free stuff on them ahh all the free stuff wasted that don't build up if i don't use it. mmmm so i guess akui hates Kamiaso lol .... oooo i feel sorry if anyone ask her to translate the game ...but they most likely ask the brocon people as they been putting Kamiaso pic and talking about the patch but right now they cant get the scrip soo mmm ..transcript maybe ? but i told you that already lol or the manga ........looks at the raws scan she has and put them over to the side ...errrr hah to bad i think ill be liking the anime and i bet i would like the manga o well XD maybe the bro con people that picked up the manga just now may want them or commission ^_^ MEH but alas i have to save up for a field trip that at the end of may and so i can only spend about 60$ out 110 out of the 2 days i work a week so mmm maybe after lol mmmm ooo ya saving 20$ lol i could of gotten a free meal when i sent to ihop but im like what im 16 here ... and thinking ( how could i look 11 when i have the boob curse).... errr but i shouldn't of i would gotten in free ... at lest i think i still look 16...maybe now 17or 18... and in my area i can still go to school till im 21 XD https://www.facebook.com/jeni.aabergin errr at lest i think ... O_o that pic was 2011...ooo the day when i was 18 and i lost 20lb since then mmm > ..> anyways ya i lost all them giveaways and if go down to 2013 you can see my bad fan art of c control.

    ya well when you turn 20 you may want them to age XD ahhh some day you will join my pain.

    mmm ya i hope they have the 2$ when i get on ipad or that will suck i did buy the pass for one of the buterfly guys the red hair one back then for 6$ now ive just been building up gems for the guys and i should have enuf i think i have almost 6000 for one XD .... is it just me or is your list on the right getting bigger ..... well i also replayed again on the tumbler ask and welp its going to be 4 am i better get to bed ahh ahahha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .... ummmm im not relay where you live or stacking XD akui told me what her bday was and you were 2 days older <_< any hows sigh the item came today but i wasnt home now ill have to go pick it looks it looks like

      Delete