Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Diabolik Lovers More Blood - Azusa Maniac 01 Translation

Dark Master List   Maniac Prologue   Maniac 01   .
Also here: Maniac 01



*Place: Classroom*

Azusa: Sorry… … for making you wait… …

Yui: A,Azusa-kun.

Azusa: I said I’d pick you up but I ended up being so late… …

Yui: No, it’s alright. Well, let’s――

Azusa: As my punishment, you should hit me.


Yui: Eh?

Azusa: Come on, while you’re still here… … Hit me with all your strength.

Yui: I-it’s fine, no need to go that far… …

Azusa: Why? Why is that? After all, I… ...kept you waiting didn’t I? Isn’t it natural to receive punishment?
Break the bones in my nose… ...by hitting my face.

Yui: W-wait, Azusa-kun?

Azusa: What’s wrong, why the troubled expression? Aah, that’s it… … I’m too insignificant for that stuff.

Yui: You’re not insignificant.

Azusa: If that’s the case,  how about if you use this chair… …
Rather than hitting with bare hands… ...this would be really painful. Where would it be good? The stomach? Head?

Yui: Those are completely different areas.

Azusa: Well for the head… … It’ll be easy to hit if I squat down.

Yui: (It’s no use… … No matter what I say, he won’t listen. What should I do… …)

しないよ  → I can’t do it
したくないよ  → I don’t want to do it

Yui: I can’t do something like that.

Azusa: Eh? Why? Don’t you want to punish me?

Yui: Well, Azusa-kun, is there a reason for you being late?

Azusa: A reason… …

Yui: Yeah. First of all, tell me.

Azusa: If I say something, the punishment wouldn’t be as severe… … Will you make it painful?

Yui: (Damn, that backfired… …)
A-anyhow, let’s go home early. If we stay too late, everyone might begin to worry.
(He’s trying to force me to do it again, he probably won’t stop talking about this on the way home either… …)

Azusa: I wonder if… … Ruki and everyone… ...would worry… …
And then if they worry, everyone would punish me… ...and make it really painful. Hehe, that’s good.

Yui: Eh――

Azusa: Ah, but… … If it turns out to be really painful, I might black out. I shouldn’t hurry… ...
Uhm… ...Just now… … Where did you say we should go… ...
Rachel… … Eri… … Su… ...kya… ...ri… … Sophie… …

Yui: Azusa-kun, shouldn’t we hurry? What on Earth are you doing?

Azusa: What am I… ...I’m giving you names to think about for a wound. I’ve been thinking about it for a while now… …

Yui: By any chance, the reason you were late was because… … you were thinking about it?

Azusa: That’s right.
Shouldn’t you give it a proper name so that you’ll grow more fond of it? Don’t you think so? … ...Don’t you think?

Yui: … … … …

Azusa: That way a lot of you… ...can receive love… ...if I think of a nice name.

*Grips Yui*

Yui: Hn… …!

Azusa: If I do that, you’ll give a happy expression… … So I’ll have to do my best.

Yui: H-hurts… … That hurts Azusa-kun.

Azusa: That’s right, how about Victoria… … Don’t you think it seems very noble?
Yeah, Victoria it is. For your wound...it’s perfect. It’s good right? Right? Right?

Yui: I-it hurts, let go… …

Azusa: … ...You haven’t answered yet. I want… ...to know whether you like the name I picked… …
Hey, how about it? Do you like it? Or perhaps… ...you don’t like it?

Yui: I-I like… … I like it… …

Azusa: How so?

Yui: Like Azusa-kun said, it sounds noble… … I think… … it’s nice.

Azusa: I see… … You actually like it. That’s a relief… …

Yui: Y-yeah… …

Azusa: Then… … Time for my reward.

Yui: Reward?

Azusa: My reward for thinking of such a lovely name.

Yui: Wh-what are you doing!?

Azusa: What am I… … Wouldn’t your precious blood taste strange mixed with the bandages?
That’s why… ...I need to untie the bandages. Victoria… ...needs to be greeted properly.

Yui: Your reward is… ...sucking blood!? [Why is this such a surprise haha]

Azusa: Aah, look… … Victoria is pleased too… … There’s so much red blood flowing out… …
… ...*lick*... …*slurp*... …
… ...So sweet… …
… ...You really… ...liked the name… … since it’s so delicious… …
Nn… ...ha… … I’ll give you a new wound so you can think of another name… …
That way… … won’t it become more and more delicious? … ...Hehe… … How exciting… …

End Maniac 01

No comments:

Post a Comment