Friday, April 18, 2014

Diabolik Lovers More Blood - Azusa Maniac 02 Translation

Dark Master List    Maniac Prologue   Maniac 01    Maniac 02
Also here: Maniac 02

*Place: School Stairway*

Yui: (Even though it’s time to go home, where on Earth did Azusa-kun go?)
(He wasn’t in the classroom either, and I already checked the other areas… …)
(The only other location I can think of is on the rooftop… …)

*Place: Rooftop*

Azusa: … … … …

Yui: (Aah, there. Leaning on the fence is Azusa-kun)

Azusa: … … … …

*Azusa climbs*

Yui: (Ehh, what!? Why is he climbing… … Don’t tell me Azusa-kun is going to jump down from it!?)
(If I don’t stop him… …!)
Azusa-kun!!

Azusa: Uwa… …! *falls*
… ...It’s Yui-san… …
You surprised me… …

Yui: You surprised me too. Just now Azusa-kun, were you about to jump off!?

Azusa: Mm… ...Well… …

Yui: “Well”, huh… … Why would you do that?

Azusa: … ….I wanted to make sure of something?

Yui: Make sure of what?

Azusa: I wanted to see if I was alive, or if I were… dead.

Yui: What are you talking about, of course you’re alive!

Azusa: Oh... … I wonder… … Hey, are you sure?

Yui: I’m sure, Azusa-kun is alive.

Azusa: Then… ...show me proof.

Yui: Eh?

Azusa: I want you to show me the evidence that affirms my existence.

Yui: Well that’s… …


会話が証拠 → The conversation is evidence
私が証拠 → I’m evidence

Yui: I… … Recognizing that I’m alive shows that Azusa-kun’s alive too.

Azusa: What is that? How is that a reason?

Yui: Un… … That is… …

Azusa: But… … That’s right, I can accept what you said… … I’m a little happy.

Yui: Admit it. Azusa-kun is alive. Do you understand now?

Azusa: Hm… … I understand, or I don’t understand… …
That’s it… ...! I thought of a good idea.

Yui: (Huh, a knife? What’s he planning to do by taking out something like that)

Azusa: Use this knife to show me proof.

Yui: You don’t mean…. … You want me to stab you?

Azusa: Sorry, were you expecting something else? But whether I’m alive or not… ...I won’t know for certain.
If you grasp the knife――
Here, like this――

Yui: Y,you mean with this knife, you want me to… decapitate Azusa-kun?

Azusa: Yeah. Use all of your strength so a lot of blood comes out when you cut it… … It’ll be great.
Hehe… … How fun.

Yui: B,but… … If I do something like that then Azusa-kun will die… …

Azusa: That’s why I said it’s a confirmation.
If I were to die, then I know that I existed.
This won’t change anything… … I already died a long time ago. Okay? Will you do it?

Yui: But either way, Azusa-kun will be dead… …

Azusa: Yeah… ...That’s right… …

Yui: I think? Doing this is strange.

Azusa: But, wouldn’t this clear up whether I’m alive or dead?

Yui: Well Azusa-kun’s theory is weird.

Azusa: I only want to learn the truth. The reason doesn’t matter.
That’s why, okay? Come on, hurry and cut me.

Yui: I, I won’t… …! I can’t do that!

Azusa: Why? … ...Hey, why are you saying such mean stuff?

*Screen shake*

Yui: I, I’m not being mean――
Stop it… … Let me go!

Azusa: Then what is it? Do you enjoy… ...irritating me? Though I don’t particularly hate that… …
For you to tease me… … You must get a lot of pleasure out of it… …

Yui: It,it’s not that… …!

Azusa: But you know, I want to hurry up and know… … Let’s do this again.

*Struggling; Red Flash*

Yui: Ah, ouch… …!

Azusa: Aah… … I didn’t mean to give you a wound at a  time like this… …
But… … your blood… … the smell of it… …
Your blood… ...is so delicious… …
Nn, *suck*... … *exhale*... …
So sweet… … heh… … So sweet and warm… …nn… ….ha… …
To be able to experience this… … I… ...have proof of my existence… ...after all.
Well… … Either way… … Nn… … haa… … *gulp*... … Delicious… …
Your blood… … I’ll savor it to my heart’s content… … Now… … *suck*... …

End Maniac 02

No comments:

Post a Comment