Saturday, September 26, 2015

Diabolik Lovers Dark Fate Azusa Dark 10 Translation

Mukami Prologue | Dark Prologue | Dark 01 | Dark 02 | Dark 03 | Dark 04 Dark 05 | Dark 06 | Dark 07 Dark 08 | Dark 09 | Dark 10 |

Also here: [x]


*Open with CG*

Shin: Hehe, is this a joke? There’s no way you can kill her.

Azusa: You think so? I’m being serious here.

Yui: … … … ...

Azusa: You need her, don’t you? Well, not her, but her blood… …
Either way, you’d be in a fix if I killed her… ...right?

Shin: … …

Azusa: Don’t move. If you move even an inch, I’ll slice her neck with this knife.

Yui: … … … …

Shin: … ...And? How you gonna stop me from moving?

Azusa: … ...Like this… …!

*CG End*

Azusa: *whispers* Close your eyes… …!

Yui: !!

*Azusa crashes through window; Black screen*

Shin: … ...Shit… …!!

-Scene Change: Moonlit Sky-

Yui: … …!?
(We’re flying… …! Azusa-kun broke through the window and jumped out… …!)

Azusa: … ...Guh... … Sorry… …


Yui: A-Azusa-kun… …?

Azusa: To get out of there… … There wasn’t any other choice… … Sorry, if it was scary… …
_________________________________________________________________________________



驚いただけだよ → I was only surprised [+6 Love]


Yui: I was just surprised; I’m alright.
You were only trying to escape with me, so I understand.
That’s why, it wasn’t that scary.

Azusa: … ...Good to hear.
_________________________________________________________________________________

少し怖かった → It was a little scary [Tsk tsk, no love]

Yui: … ...It was a little scary.

Azusa: I’m really sorry.

Yui: Don't worry, I’m fine.
I know you were just trying to get us to escape so… ...I’m fine.

Azusa: … ...Thank you.
_________________________________________________________________________________


Yui: That aside, are you okay? If you’re dizzy and covered with injuries, then please, don’t overdo it.
(More importantly, he shouldn’t be flying while carrying me with that arm… …!)

Azusa: “I’m alright”… ...is what I’d like to say. But… ...we need to get out of here, they’ll catch up to us soon.

Yui: !?

*Wolf Howl*

Yui: (That howling is from Shin-kun’s familiars… … they’re definitely after us… …!)

Azusa: … ...U-Ungh... ...!

Yui: Azusa-kun!? W-We need to go down! Someplace safe… …!
(There might not be a place like that. If we go down, then they’ll definitely find us at some point)
(But either way, Azusa-kun can’t last like this… …!)
… …!! Azusa-kun, land over there!

Azusa: Wh… ...ere?

Yui: Uh, the church!

Azusa: … ...Got it… …

-Scene Change: Inside the Church-

Azusa: ……Aggh……。

*Azusa Stumbles*

Yui: Azusa-kun!! A-are you alright... …?

Azusa: … ...Sorry to be a burden to you.

Yui: No, you’re not.
After all, you got me out of there.
(If his arm wasn’t in the condition it is, it would’ve been better for us to keep moving. But, with all things considered, we can’t)

Azusa: … ....But, I can’t do… ...anymore… ...I’m sorry.
My strength’s not enough… ...to… ...protect you.
It’s… ...extremely mortifying. If only I was stronger… …!

Yui: Azusa-kun, calm down.
(But… …it goes without saying that he can’t move in his current state)

*Running Feet*

Azusa: !?

Yui: … ...Is that our chasers… ...!?
(WIth my strength, I wouldn’t be able to escape by carrying Azusa-kun. … ...Are we done for… …?)
――!!

*Church Door Bangs Open*

Kou: Aah, they’re here!

Yuma: Finally found ‘em… …!!

Azusa: Yuma… ...Kou… …?

Kou: No kidding, we searched all over for you two.

Yuma: I thought you’d two stick together. But you still made some work for us.

Yui: You guys are safe. What a relief… …!

Kou: Not “what a relief.” We were super worried, y’know!

Azusa: … ...I’m… ...glad… …

*Azusa Falls to Ground*

Yui: … ...Azusa-kun!?
Hey, what’s wrong!? Pull yourself together… …!

Kou: Calm down, M Neko-chan. He just fainted.

Yuma: The shock of our faces must’ve been the final trigger, causing him to faint. Geez, you're gonna get seriously hurt if you keep doing stupid shit like this… …

Kou: Well, no matter. They’re safe now.
But, it’ll be dangerous if we stay here forever. Let’s go to the Demon World.

Yuma: You’re right ‘bout that. Ruki’s already on the other side… ...―― *gasp*!?

*Door Slams; Wolves Growling*

Shin: I finally caught up… …! … ...Woah, the fuck. There’s even more of you.
Well whatever, I’ll just finish you all off at once… …!!

Yuma: In your dreams! Like we’ll let you do whatever! … ...Kou!
I’ll hold off this guy. You hurry up and take ‘em to Ruki!

Kou: … ...Kay, got it.

Yuma: I can only give you so much time. I’m counting on you… ….!

Kou: Leave it to me.

Yuma: Hey you fucking wolves! Why dontcha come play with me!!

*Wolves Snarling as Yuma Engages Them*

Yui: Yuma-kun… …!

Kou: Come on, this isn’t the time to dilly-dally M Neko-chan.
I’ll carry Azusa-kun, so follow me. Chop chop.

Yui: O-Okay… …!

*Kou Goes to Pick Up Azusa*

Kou: Upsy-daisy… … Now let’s go!

*Kou and Yui Run off*

-Monologue-

――And so, I along with Azusa-kun,
Who was carried by Kou, escaped from the church together.
Behind us we could hear the sounds of the wolves’ growling fade away.
Every time the sounds did enter my ear, it caused a shiver through my body.
Did Yuma-kun become the decoy to keep us safe?
For Azusa-kun who’s still unconscious, is he alright?

Still, at least we were finally able to meet an ally,
Which allowed for a little ray of hope to emerge.

We proceeded to the Demon World,
Where we might find the method to cure Azusa-kun’s arm.

――Yes, I think it’s possible.

-End Dark 10-

No comments:

Post a Comment