Saturday, April 4, 2015

Diabolik Lovers Dark Fate Azusa Dark 06 Translation

Mukami Prologue | Dark Prologue | Dark 01 | Dark 02 | Dark 03 | Dark 04 Dark 05 | Dark 06 |
Also here: [x]
-Scene:Tsukinami Guest Room-

Yui: Looks like this wound’s healed.

Azusa: … ...Yeah.

Yui: It seems to have disappeared splendidly, as if there was nothing there. I’m glad.
(But… ...His arm is far from improving with the wound deteriorating… … This is… ...pretty serious)
(When he was sleeping, it looked like he was having a terrible nightmare. I wonder if he was in pain… …)
_________________________________________________________________________________
気づかないふりをする → Pretend not to notice [+6 Love~]





Yui: I hope it gets better quickly

Azusa: … ...Yeah.

Yui: (His arm’s hurting, yet Azusa-kun tries to hide it from me. In that case, I’ll pretend to not notice the wound)
_________________________________________________________________________________
そっと撫でる→Touch on the subject lightly [No love]

Yui: ... ... ... ...

Azusa: Hm... ...? Eve, what's wrong?

Yui: Ah, it's nothing.
I was just thinking it’d be nice if you got better quickly.

Azusa: … ...I see.

Yui: (Azusa-kun might be thinking the opposite… …)
_________________________________________________________________________________
Azusa: Ah――!?

Yui: W-What?

Shin: Nii-san is calling you.

Yui: … ...Me?

Shin: Yeah. Will you come quickly?

*Shin Whips Yui*

Yui: Agh!

Azusa: Yui-san!

Shin: We only need that woman. Vampires aren’t being called for.
All you need to do is stay here and behave yourself. Mr. Weak-Little Vampire?

Azusa: … … … …

-Scene: Carla’s Bedroom-

Yui: Kyaa!?

Shin: I’ve brought her, Nii-san.

Carla: Good work, Shin. You’re dismissed.

Shin: Yes, yes.

*Shin Leaves; Door Shuts*

Yui: … ...What do you want with me?

Carla: Though you may be reluctant, this is something you must do.

Yui: Eh… …?

*Carla Goes Up To Yui And Pushes Her Onto The Bed*

Yui: Kyaaaah!?
(Eh… …!? H-here on the bed!?)
What are you doing!?

Carla: Purification.

Yui: P-Purification?

Carla: I don’t have to explain it to you.

Yui: That’s… ...Stop! Please stop!

*Yui Struggles Around*

Carla: Don’t move.

Yui: No… …!

*Yui Continues To Resist*

Carla: … ...Resistance is futile.

Yui: … … … …
(But, it’s true. Even though I’ve struggle with all my strength, he won’t move an inch)
(In that case… … It’s impossible to escape… …)
… ...E… … Even so! I’ll listen to what you have to say on one condition… ...!

Carla: … ...An exchange, huh?

Yui: If you accept my condition, I won’t resist. I’ll do… ...as you say.

Carla: Hmph. I’m listening.

Yui: ――Let Azusa-kun and the other Mukami brothers go back home.


Carla: … ...What did you say?

Yui: I-If you can’t do that, I want you to at least treat his arm.

Carla: Treat his arm?
Vampires are immortal. Even if there’s an injury, it’ll heal without treatment.

Yui: Azusa-kun’s arm injury was caused by a vampire hunter’s weapon.
That’s why it won’t heal. If it’s left alone, Azusa-kun might die… …
I-I definitely don’t want that… …!

Carla: ――All because of that one man, you’re willing to give yourself up?

Yui: Well, there’s no other way… ...besides this.
Even if the possibility of that happening is small, I’m willing to take that risk.

Carla: … … … ...I can’t understand how humans think.

Yui: Even so… …!

Carla: Nn… … *sucks*

Yui: … ..Unng... …!!

Carla: Ha… ...Nn, nnn… …

Yui: O… ...Oww… …!!

Carla: … ...What a terrible taste. The purification will take some time to complete.

Yui: Ugh… …

Carla: Nnn… …Mn… ...

Yui: Aah… …!!
(It hurts… … My heart hurts where I’m bitten at)
(But, I have to endure it… …because there’s no other options)

-Monologue-

Whether Carla-san accepted the conditions or not,
I don’t know yet.

But, for now I have to cling onto this
unreliable thin thread.

I have to help Azusa-kun.
I don’t want him to die.
For that reason,
I don’t care if my blood has to be sucked.  

With that in mind, I can bear it.
――I can bear this kind of Hell.

(Correct choices are 細い糸 and 想い)

-End Dark 06-

No comments:

Post a Comment