Saturday, March 14, 2015

Diabolik Lovers Dark Fate Azusa Dark Prologue Translation


Website:
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Mukami Prologue | Dark Prologue | Dark 01 | Dark 02 | Dark 03 | Dark 04 | 
Also here [x]


-Scene: Underground Waterway-



Yui: Pant, pant……
Azusa-kun!
Azusa-kun! I can’t go after all!
He wanted me to go to the Demon World, but I just can’t! I’ll go open the door!
Azusa-kun… ...are you not there?
(Seems like he’s left already. Maybe to help the others… …?)
Can the door… ...open, I wonder?


*Creaks open basement door*


Yui: … ...Ah, it opened.
… …!?
(What's this on the door? ... ...Isthat blood... ...!?)
(No way, is this Azusa-kun’s blood……!? T-That’s.. … With that much blood loss, could he be seriously hurt?)
.. ...I need to search for Azusa-kun.
(If he really is injured, I can’t ditch him. I have to hurry and find him)
(It might be dangerous up ahead, so I need something to protect myself just in case… …)
Ah… …
(This mop isn’t really the best weapon of choice. But, it’s better than nothing… …)
… ...Please. Azusa-kun, be safe… …!



-Scene Change: Mukami Hallway-


Yui: … … … …
(It’s so… ...strange. It’s like there’s no signs of life here at all)
(Is no one inside the house? I can’t hear any voices, or sounds either… … So then, outside? The garden maybe?)


*Faint Crash*


Yui: … …!?
(That noise just now came from outside!? Then, is he really in the garden?)
… ...What should I do?
(I might be mistaking that there’s someone in the garden, but I heard something and it sounded awfully threatening… …)
(But what if he’s not really is in the garden?)
(If it isn’t Azusa-kun, then is it another Mukami?)
(What if it’s everyone that was trying to protect me?)
… ...I have to go.
(If it is, I must help. … ...I must!)
I’m certain I need to go to the garden… …


-Scene Change: Garden; punching & snarling-


Azusa: … ...Ugh! … ...Unngh… …


Yui: … …!?


*Wolf Snarling*


Yui: (A-Azusa-kun and wolves… …!!)


???: Take this!


Azusa: … ...Nngh!


*More Punching*


Azusa: U-unngh… …


Yui: (A-At this rate, Azusa-kun might die… …!)
Stop it!!


???: … ...Nn?


Yui: Azusa-kun! Azusa-kun!! Please, hold on!


Azusa: … ...Ah… … Eh?


Yui: Azusa-kun!


Azusa: Why… ...Why are you still here… …?


Yui: I came back. … ...Because I was worried about you.


Azusa: No… ...You can’t. Hurry, run away… …


Yui: I can’t do that! Especially when you’re all beaten up… …!


Shin: … ...You know.


Yui: Eh――!?


Shin: Sorry to cut in the middle of your little convo, but don’t ignore me.


Yui: You.. …! Why are you doing this to Azusa-kun… …!?


Shin: Ahh, so he’s called Azusa. Hiya… …


*Shin throws a punch*


Azusa: … ...Gnnngh… ..!!


Yui: St-stop it!


Shin: You want to help him? Then… …
If you do as I say and come, I won’t be rough anymore.
So, how’s that? Not a bad idea, yeah?


Yui: … … … …


*Wolves Growl*


Yui: (There’s wolves surrounding the perimeter. Surely these are all Shin’s companions)
(... ...Escaping would be impossible. We’d probably get killed… …)
… …I understand. I’ll go with you… ...
On the other hand, don’t do anymore to Azusa-kun… …


Shin: Hehe, done deal.


Azusa: D… ...Don’t… …!  Only you, escape… …


Yui: But, at this rate Azusa-kun will die. I absolutely don’t want that… …!


Azusa: Yui-san… …


Shin: So! That's why you shouldn't create a world composed of just two people.*
… ...Well, whatever. With this, my goal’s been accomplished.
Don’t have any more business here. Let’s head back quickly.


Yui: (... ...What does he mean by goal?)


-Scene Change: Tsukinami Entrance Hall-


Yui: … ...What on Earth… …?


Azusa: … … … …


Yui: Are you alright, Azusa-kun? … ...No, of course you’re not. You’re bleeding… …
Hey, please. At least let me treat Azusa-kun. He’s losing a lot of blood.


Shin: Haah? What a foolish thing to say. Like I care what happens to that guy.


Yui: B-But… …!


Shin: With the nasty vampire air this mansion has, you should be thankful you’re even wanted.
There’s no need to treat him, so drop it.


Yui: (Azusa-kun has the air of a vampire… …)
(Saying something like that, perhaps… …)
Shin-kun… … Are you, a first blood… …?


Azusa: Ah… …


???: Yes, that’s right.


Yui: Eh… …
(That voice just now… ...w-who?)


Shin: Nii-san.


Yui: Carla-san… …!?
… ...Why did you do something so forcible?
Azusa-kun’s really injured… …


Carla: That’s not something you need to know.


Yui: … ...But!


Carla: I said it’s not necessary. Now, come here.


*Carla Grabs Yui*


Yui: Ahh――!!


Azusa: D… ...Don’t… …!


*Azusa Grabs Carla*


Carla: ――!?


Yui: Azusa-kun!?


Azusa: That girl… ...I’ll never hand her over… …


Carla: … ...Let go. Vampires, such as the likes of you, shouldn’t get cocky.


*Carla Shoves Azusa Away*


Azusa: Agh… …!


*Azusa Falls to Ground*


Yui: Azusa-kun!!


Azusa: … ...Kch… ...


Yui: What should I do… … Blood’s rushing out… …!


Azusa: I’m, fine. More importantly, you… …


Yui: Azusa-kun… …


Carla: … ...Tch. How disgusting. Vampire blood… …
Shin. Throw them in the cell.


Shin: Roger. C’mon, stand up.


*Shin Whips Azusa*


Azusa: Guhh… …


*Shin Starts to Leave With Azusa*


Yui: W-Wait!!


Shin: Ah? What now?


Yui: If you’re taking Azusa-kun, then take me as well!


Shin: Hah? Hey, hey, what stupid thing do you think you’re saying?
Of course I can’t do that. You wanna be in a cell with this guy?


Yui: I don’t care! I absolutely don’t want to be separated from Azusa-kun!


Shin: Now you, that’s enough――


Carla: Wait, Shin.
The cell would be good. Imprison them there together.
… ...I’m curious about this guy.


Yui: Ah… …
(... ...He’s gone)


Shin: … ...For cryin’ out loud. Oi, this way. And come quickly!


Yui:... … … …


*Scene: Tsukinami Basement*


Yui: (... ...And with this, the bleeding should stop. I don’t have any medicine, but I can’t just leave it like that… …)  


Azusa: … ...Eve, why?


Yui: Eh?


Azusa: Why did you do something like this?
I really wanted to let you escape.


Yui: … ...I’m sorry. Even though you went a great length to help me, it might’ve been in vain.
But… … I didn’t want to be separated from you; I couldn’t bear it.
I hated it. So, I went to help you.


Azusa: … ...But, I ended up bringing you to a dangerous place because of that.


Yui: Even if we ended up here, I wanted to be with you.
That’s why, you don’t need to worry. … … I’m sorry to have troubled you.


Azusa: … … … … Their goal is you.


Yui: So then… ...my blood their aim?


Azusa: That much, I don’t know. But, I can say with certainty they want you.


Yui: Is, that so.


Azusa: Yeah… … ――Nngh!
… ...Agh, kah… …!


Yui: Azusa-kun!?
(Azusa-kun’s left hand… …)
(The wound he got when he protected me from my father’s gunshot… …)
Azusa-kun, show me your arm.


Azusa: … ...But… …


Yui: Please, Azusa-kun.
(I need to check it. I have a bit of a bad feeling… …)


Azusa: … ...I understand.


Yui: … ...Gasp!
(His arm has necrosis where he was shot)
(If this wound isn’t taken care of quickly, Azusa-kun’s life could be in danger… …!)
Azusa-kun, you should lie down.


Azusa: It’s alright. I’m just fine… …


Yui: No, you’re not. Here, use my lap as a pillow?


Azusa: Sleeping on Eve’s lap… …
… ...Yeah, thank you.


*Lies on Her Lap*


Yui: … ...Hey, are there doctors for vampires?


Azusa: Vampires are immortal… … There wouldn’t be a need for doctors in the first place.


Yui: … ...I see. Normally when there’s a wound, it heals immediately… …
(This wound’s not healing since it was damaged with a vampire hunter’s weapon… …)
(Does that mean nothing can be done to counteract it… …?)
(I didn’t think that a vampire could be left suffering a wound… …)


Azusa: However… …


Yui: However?


Azusa: KarlHeinz-sama seems to be researching various things at a pharmaceutical institute… … Or so I heard.
In medicine, even if you’re surrounded by people who excel in that knowledge, there’s always much to learn… …


Yui: I see… …
(Then, if he goes there, a method for curing his arm might be found?)
… ...There’s something I can do… …


Azusa: Yui-san?


Yui: Ah, nothing!
(What do I have to do to take Azusa-kun to that pharmaceutical institute… …!)
For now, why don’t we rest our bodies?


Azusa: … … … ...Yeah, let’s do that.


*Black Fade*


Yui: Zzz… … Zzz… …


Azusa: … … … …
… ...I didn’t want you to look at me like that.
I’m sorry… … I failed to protect you.
I… … What should I do?
How can I protect you from the hands of the founders… ...?


*Scene: Tsukinami Living Room*


Shin: Hey, Nii-san. What’re you gonna do with that vampire?


Carla: Do you understand the origin of that guy, Shin?


Shin: What was it… … If I’m not mistaken, he’s a vampire that was originally human.


Carla: Originally human? … ...I see. It was KarlHeinz who made him a vampire.


Shin: … ...How do you know that?


Carla: It was once when we encountered KarlHeinz that I overheard a conversation with Father.
Only once, KarlHeinz experimented on several human children into being vampires.
Most likely, that guy is one of them.


Shin: Experiments? What the heck. What a tasteless guy.


Carla: I don’t know the details pertaining to it. However… ..


Shin: Nii-san?


Carla: … ...No, it’s nothing. We can make the most of that vampire. It may become a trump card.


Shin: Hmm… …?


Carla: If there is a chance to appease, then appease we will.
In order to discover KarlHeinz’s purpose.
For that reason, we can give them some freedom. As long as we have that woman, we don’t have to be as cautious.


Shin: … ...Hee, giving them the good treatment I see.


Carla: Even if it’s as thin as a thread, it’s necessary to have hope. Despair is sickness unto death.


Shin: Roger. I’ll do whatever Nii-san says.


Carla: Good.


*Fade to black*


Shin: … ...Hope, huh?


End Dark Prologue

*T/N: "A world of just two people" in this context would usually refer to the situation in some relationships where you stop seeing any of your friends, etc. and spend all your time with just your partner, i.e. it feels like the world is just composed of you and the other person. In this case, Shin could be saying that because all they want to do is be together, it ends up penalizing them.


No comments:

Post a Comment