Saturday, March 14, 2015

Diabolik Lovers Dark Fate Azusa Dark 03 Translation

Mukami Prologue | Dark Prologue | Dark 01 | Dark 02 | Dark 03 | Dark 04 | 
Also here: [x]



-Scene: Lakeside Forest-


Yui: (Even when I’m with Azusa-kun… ..it feels like we’re being watched by wolves somewhere)
(But, it can't be helped that I’m paranoid)


*Yui Rustles in Bushes*


Yui: Oh…...Azusa-kun, look. This flower is blooming.


Azusa: Eh…...Where?


Yui: Right here.


Azusa: … ...You’reright. It’s so tiny and adorable… …
Eve, pluck it since it’s precious……?



Yui: Hm… … I’ll pass.


Azusa: Huh.. …?


Yui: Well, won’t the flower die then?
This little flower, with no one to protect it as it blooms with all its might;
It’d be a shame to pluck it.


Azusa: Even though it’s small, it uses all it’s strength to live on… ...huh?
Sorry, Eve… ... I didn’t consider that… …
If I were to pluck this flower as a hair ornament, I think it’d suit you very well… …


Yui: (The flower as a hair ornament… …?)
No need to apologize. I was only worrying too much.
Even so, your feelings make me happy.


Azusa: … ...Thank you. You’re really too kind.
Besides, you’re already pretty enough now. An ornament wouldn’t be necessary anyway… …


Yui: Th-that’s not true.


Azusa: … ...Hey, Eve. Look at me more?


*Screen Shake*


Yui: Kyaa, Azusa-kun!?
(I got pushed down… …!)


Azusa: You’re so adorable that I can’t bear it… … Can I kiss you?


Yui: H-Here?


Azusa: Yeah, here… … *kiss*


Yui: … …!


Azusa: … ...Nn, *kiss*... …
… ...*exhale*, Precious Eve.  Hey, can I suck your blood?
_________________________________________________________________________________

まだダメ → Not Yet [+4 Sadism~]


Yui: … ...Not yet.


Azusa: Why not… …?


Yui: Hehe, will you kiss me once more?


Azusa: … …*kiss* Eve… …Nn.
_________________________________________________________________________________
… ...うん、いいよ → … ...Yeah, go ahead [+4 Masochism~]


Yui: … ..Yeah, go ahead.
(I’ll let him do whatever he wants… …)


Azusa: … ...Thank you.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Azusa: Eve… … I’ll gently suck your blood… ...Nn
… ...Nnn… ….*sucks*... …


Yui: A, Ahh… …!


Azusa: That’s why… … Give yourself to me more… … N,nn… …
*sucks*… ...Let me see even more… … Nn… …!


End Dark 03


No comments:

Post a Comment