Thursday, May 7, 2015

Diabolik Lovers Dark Fate Azusa Dark 09 Translation

Mukami Prologue | Dark Prologue | Dark 01 | Dark 02 | Dark 03 | Dark 04 Dark 05 | Dark 06 | Dark 07 Dark 08 | Dark 09 | 


-Scene: Tsukinami Living Room-



Yui: Hey, Azusa-kun. Have you decided yet?



Azusa: … … … …



Yui: Azusa-kun.



Azusa:...It won’t be cut off.



Yui: (Even if he might die, there’s must be a reason why he doesn’t want to cut off the arm)
(Maybe the reason is because of Justin and the others)
I can understand why you don’t want to cut off your arm, Azusa-kun.
But even so, you want to live, don’t you… ..?
I’ll say it over and over: I want Azusa-kun to live. So that’s why… …



Azusa: Sorry… … No matter what, I can’t. I can’t lose an arm.



Yui: … … … …
(Despite what I say, he won’t listen… …)
(My words and feelings… … won’t reach Azusa-kun)
(Even though I thought he’d be willing to listen to my heart a little, I guess I was wrong)
… … … …



Azusa: … …Anyway.
There are more important things to be taken care of. We can’t stay in this place forever.



Yui: Eh… …? But it’s useless if you don’t rest now.
It’s too dangerous to move, your arm needs to get better..



Azusa:...No, there’s no time for that. We need to leave as soon as possible.



Yui: Azusa-kun… …



Azusa: When we spot a chance, we’ll escape. Since they let us roam freely… ...this’ll be our chance.




...分かったよ→ … ...I understand [+6 Love]



Yui: … … … ...
...I understand. No matter what it takes, we want to get out of here, right?



Azusa:...Yeah. This isn’t a place to stay forever in… …



Yui: (I don’t know what kind of effect it’ll have on Azusa-kun’s body if he moves… …)
(If we escape, some other type of treatment may be found. I have no choice but to bet on that)




本気なの? → Are you serious? [No love, tsk tsk]



Yui: Are you serious?



Azusa:...Yeah. This isn’t a place where we should stay.
While we’re here, I can’t protect you properly… ...I hate it.



Yui: Azusa-kun… …







???: Ah, there you are… …



Yui:... …!



Shin: Nii-san was calling you?



Yui:...Ehh… …?



Shin: So, Nii-san’s getting impatient. Aren’t you gonna come quickly?



Yui: (I-Is he going to suck my blood again? He said it was for purification… …)
(... ...If I deny, it’ll be impossible to rely on him should something unexpected happen to Azusa-kun)
(If I don’t give my blood to him, I’ll… ...jeopardize Azusa-kun’s life)
… … … .... … ...I understand, let’s go now.



Azusa: ――Wait!



-FADE TO CG-



Yui: Eh!?
(This… ...this is a knife? What’s the meaning of this?)
(Why is Azusa-kun pointing a knife at my throat… …!?)



Shin: … …Ah!? You, what’re you doing!  



Azusa:...I absolutely won’t allow you to take Yui-san.



Shin: Did you finally lose your mind? Didn’t you say you would protect her?



Azusa: I did. … ...But,



*Knife Clings*



Azusa: If you say you’re going to take her at all costs… ...I’ll kill her now.



Yui: … …Eh!?



-Monologue-



The knife that was pointed at me
By Azusa-kun’s hand was trembling.



His mind acted in desperation.
He wouldn’t do something like this
Without thinking.



Even though I was suddenly surprised,
I must not tremble.



Azusa-kun said to always look for a chance to escape.
Surely, this was needed to do that.



...So, that’s what I convinced myself.



End Dark 09



Correct keywords: 震え / 必要


No comments:

Post a Comment