Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Diabolik Lovers Dark Fate Azusa Dark 07 Translation

Mukami Prologue | Dark Prologue | Dark 01 | Dark 02 | Dark 03 | Dark 04 Dark 05 | Dark 06 | Dark 07 |

Also here: [x]



-Scene: Carla’s Bedroom-

Carla:.... … ...Nnn… … *sucks*



Yui: (Ah… … How long will this continue.... …)
(My mind’s blank; I can’t think of anything… …)



Carla:...Nn… ...Nnn.
...You finally came.



Yui:...Wha… …?



*Azusa barges in*



Azusa: Let go of her!!



Yui: Eh――!! Azusa-kun!?



*Azusa grabs Yui*



Yui: Ah… …!!



Azusa:  … … … …



Carla: How noisy. Well, you are a person of low birth after all.



Azusa: ...What did you do to her?



Yui: Azusa-kun… …



Carla: … … … …



Azusa: Her… … What did you do to her… …!



Carla:...I’ve already finished my task. Leave this room.



Azusa: … …!?



Carla: Leave now. That’s what I said.



Azusa:...Let’s go, Eve.



Yui:..Yeah.
Um, Carla-san… … A while ago… …



Carla: … … … …



Azusa:...Eve.



Yui: Y-Yeah… …
(Surely he’ll consider it… …)



-Scene: Guest Room; Azusa slams his fist-



Azusa:...Dammit… …!



Yui: Azusa-kun… …
(Is he in a bad mood? … ...No, is he angry?)



Azusa:...Did that person suck your blood… …?



Yui:...I’m sorry, Azusa-kun… …



Azusa: Show me.



Yui: Eh?



Azusa: Where you were sucked, show me.



Yui: N-No… ...I can’t show you… …



Azusa: Show me… ...  Ne… …



Yui:...I don’t want to… …!!



Azusa:...There it is.



Yui: (... …! He saw it… …)
(The person I like… ... I absolutely didn’t want him to see it… …)



Azusa:...Hey.



Yui: … … … …!



Azusa: Why did you do something like this… …?



Yui:Why”… …?

Azusa: Why did you allow your blood to be sucked… …?



Yui:...That’s… …
(I can’t tell him that I did it in order to save him)
(That’s why… … Azusa-kun has such a sad expression)
(He’s angry… ...because my blood was sucked by that person)



Azusa: I don’t understand you. I feel irritated, and hazy. Why… ... ? How come… ..?
You’re very precious to me, I like you, and yet… ...



Yui: Azusa-kun… ...



Azusa: Give me your blood, Eve. Can I suck it… …?
Carla-san sucked it right… …? In that case, give it… ...to me.



Yui: B-But… …



Azusa: Carla-san’s bite mark on the nape of your neck… … I want to look more.



Yui: (Azusa-kun is jealous of Carla-san… …?)



Azusa: I can’t stand it anymore. I’m at my limit… …



Yui: N… ...No… ..!



Azusa: It’s alright, it’ll go away soon. I’ll erase it with my fangs… …
Here, like this… ...―― *bares fangs*



*Azusa Hesitates*



Azusa: … … … …
I really can’t after all… …



Yui:...What’s wrong?



Azusa: If I suck it by force, like they did, then it doesn’t make a difference… ...
I’m different from them… … I like you.
That’s why, I can’t suck your blood. Sorry Eve… …



Yui: Azusa-kun… …



Azusa:...When your blood was sucked, it was painful… …
Poor Eve… … I’ll heal it… … Nn.



Yui:... ...Ah… …!



Azusa: Does it hurt when I lick it… …? Hey, how is it? I’ll be as gentle as possible so it won’t be hurt… …




恥ずかしいよ → It’s Embarrassing [No love, tsk tsk]



Yui: I-It’s a little embarrassing when you lick it.



Azusa: Why… …? After all, you’re hurt right?
It’ll be alright. Just like this… … Here… … *lick*



Yui: Ah… …
(It’s true, there’s no pain… …)



Azusa: Does it feel good? Then I’m glad.




もう痛くないよ → It’s not painful anymore [+6 Love~]



Yui: It’s not painful anymore.



Azusa: Really… …? But, here, it’s still sore. Look… …*lick*



Yui: … …! … ...It’s ticklish.



Azusa: Hehe. Your smile’s back.
I like your smile so… … I want you to laugh more.



Yui: … …! Azusa-kun… …







Azusa:...Hey, Eve. Do you like me?



Yui: It’s not obvious? Of course I like you.



Azusa: Then… … Never again let your blood be sucked, except by me.



Yui: Eh… …?



Azusa: Do you promise?



Yui:...Yeah, I do.



Azusa:...I’m glad.



Yui: (I’m sorry… ...Azusa-kun. I lied)
(If Azusa-kun gets saved, my blood doesn’t matter. … ...Is what I think)
(Because Azusa-kun is the person most important to me… …)



Azusa:  … ...U-Ugh… …



*Azusa falls*



Yui: Azusa-kun!?



Azusa: Argh… ...Guh… …



Yui: Your arm!? Your arm’s hurting!? It’s getting worst… …!?
(The necrosis at the base of his arm is progressing! It’s dangerous like this!)
T-This is bad!! Azusa-kun, I have to leave for a bit!



Azusa: Wh… ...Where… …?



Yui: I’ll come back soon!
(I can’t say I’ll be going to that person… ..!)



*Yui runs off*



Azusa:...Nngghhk… …
How… …? Why… …? I’m weak, and worthless… …
In this state, I can’t even protect her properly… …!
Is it because I don’t have enough power… …? Nngh… … It hurts… … It hurts so much… …



-Scene Change: Outside Tsukinami Mansion-



Carla: … … … …



- Monologue -



Father――
The wound from a Vampire Hunter
Can take Azusa-kun’s life.



There’s no delaying this moment.
In order to help Azusa-kun,
I don’t have options to choose from.



There’s no looking away from this reality;
Those fangs were being thrusted into me before my eyes; I wanted it to be over.
But there's not much else I can do.



End Dark 07



Correct Keywords: 手段 / 現実


No comments:

Post a Comment