Saturday, September 26, 2015

Diabolik Lovers More Blood Azusa Heaven 03 Translation


Dark Master Post | Maniac Master Post | Ecstasy Master Post | Brute Ending | Manservant Ending | Vampire EndingHeaven 01 | Heaven 02 | Heaven 03

Also found here: [x]


[Note: The Heaven Scenarios can be found in the “special” section on the main menu. You unlock them by choosing the correct word choices at the end monologues during Chapters 07-10 of each arc]

-Scene: Mukami Kitchen-

Yui: (I wonder if Azusa-kun’s happy when I cook for him)
(Errr… … The chili pepper is… … Since it’s his favorite, I have to put it)
(Hm? What’s that?)

Azusa: Yui-san… …!!

Yui: Wah, you scared me… … What’s wrong? You’re really panicked.

Azusa: When I woke up, you weren’t in the bed... … And you weren’t anywhere in the room… …
I thought maybe you were deserting me… ...I had no clue… ...where you went.
With that in mind, it made me sad… … And scared… …




Yui: There’s no way I’d do that.

Azusa: Then why did you sneak out of the room!?

Yui: Well… … Because you were still sleeping… …
I only came here making a meal for you.

Azusa: A meal… ...for me… … Really… …?

Yui: Yeah, really.

Azusa: You really, really were… ...?

Yui: If you’re in the kitchen, what else would you be doing?

Azusa: Well, I was sleeping… ...so that’d give you a chance to escape… ...

Yui: Do I look like I’d do that?

Azusa: I don’t know… … Because humans… … Humans are creatures that betray… …

Yui: I won’t deceive or betray you Azusa-kun, so you can feel relieved.
Furthermore, if I was seriously going to run away from here, would I do it during the daytime?

Azusa: … … … …

Yui: (His face still gives off a sense of doubt… …)
(Did my not being there when he woke up shock him that much?)
(Anyway, let’s get back to cooking. If I explain it to him in detail while we eat, he may understand)
I’ll be preparing the meal.

Azusa: Wait! Why are you turning your back!? We’re not done talking!
Look at me properly!!

*Azusa Grabs Yui*

Yui: Wah! T-That’s dangerous. I’m holding the kitchen knife… … Agh!

Azusa: Did you… ...cut your finger? Show me.
… ...There’s blood coming out. Does it hurt?

Yui: Y-Yeah, a little… …

Azusa: Your blood… … Aah, what a nice smell… … It’s flowing out quickly… …
It’s beautiful… … I’ll suck it.
Nn… … *suck*... … If you were to try to escape from me, I’d do this… …
Even from your finger… … Even from your arm… … Nn, I’ll suck it… …
I won’t leave a drop of blood in your body… … I’ll suck it all… …

Yui: A-Azusa-kun… …? If you do that, I’ll die.

Azusa: I’d prefer you to die over letting someone else have you… ... I’ll seriously do it.
That way… ...it makes it impossible for you to run away from me.
You’re only mine… … I’m the only one… ...you’ll live with.

Yui: You’re the only one…. … Azusa-kun… … It’s fine, I won’t leave you, if you don’t want me to.

Azusa: Ehh, really!?

Yui: Yeah, why do you think I wouldn’t?

Azusa: You… … Because you love me? It’s proof that you do?
Your shoulders are so slender, like they could break anytime… … The nape of your neck too… …

Yui: Nn… ...Azusa-kun… …

Azusa: And then, your soft lips are the color of cherry blossoms… …
What about… ...all of me? Hey, do you think fondly of it? Can you… ...say it?

Yui: Yeah. The finger you used to trace my lips… … And everything else… …
Every part of you I think fondly of.

Azusa: Really? The honest truth? You’re not lying?

Yui: Yeah, I’m not lying.

Azusa: I see… … So you’re not… …
Hehe… … That’s great. You accept every part of me, I didn’t think you would… ...
I’m glad… … I’m really glad… …
Your lips… …
Hehe… … Nn.
Nn… … They’re sweet. Somehow more so today… … Nn, nn… … So sweet… ...I can’t stop… …
You… … Nn… … I told you not to run away from me… …
But… … Nn… … *suck*... … I don’t want to suck… ...you to death either… ...Haah… ...
What should I do… ...I can’t hold back… ...
I see… … If it comes to this point… … I’ll give you… ...my blood instead… … That works… …
That way your blood… ...won’t be all gone? Even if I suck it all… ...it won’t be gone?

Yui: Yeah, you’re right… …

Azusa: Hey… … Do you want to try it?

Yui: Ehh, you mean me suck your blood?
Maybe in the future it could be possible… ...but I can’t now. I don’t have fangs… ...

Azusa: It’s fine, even if you… ...don’t have fangs. After all, I can always cut myself and give you blood that way… ...
It might be painful for you to do at first… ...but over time, it’ll grow to be more pleasurable. Heheh… ...I look forward to it.
I can’t wait for that day to come.

End Heaven 03

End Azusa's More Blood Route

No comments:

Post a Comment