Saturday, March 14, 2015

Diabolik Lovers Dark Fate Azusa Dark 01 Translation

Mukami Prologue | Dark Prologue | Dark 01 | Dark 02 | Dark 03 | Dark 04 | 
Also here: [x]

*Scene: School Stairway*


Yui: … ...Sigh… …
(It’s a bit strange that our captors are allowing us to go to school… …)
(Azusa-kun said that the best time to escape would probably be when we’re here)
(However… …)
Azusa-kun, is this really okay?

Azusa: … ...Yeah.There’s no one in the area.


Yui: So then,should we run away now… …?


Azusa: Yes, we can definitely escape.
It’ll be fine. I’ll protect you… …


???: Idiot. Like it’d be that easy.


Yui: Eh… …!?


*Screen Shake*


Azusa: Yui-san!?


Yui: ――!!
(Something’s pushing on my back… …!?)
(I’m falling… …!)


Azusa: Kuh… …!


*Yui tumbles downstairs*


Yui: … …. … …!
(Huh… …? I fell from that height, yet there’s not much pain… …?)


Azusa: … ...Ugh… …


Yui: Eh!?
(Just now, I heard Azusa’s groan below me… …)


Azusa: Eve… ...are you alright? You’re not injured… …?


Yui: … ...Azusa-kun!? Why are you underneath me… …!?


Azusa: I tried to help when you were about to fall down the stairs… …
I thought my arm could support you… … So that’s why… …


Yui: (Could it be that I’m not injured because we fell down together… …!?)
_________________________________________________________________________________
ごめんなさい... Im sorry [+4 M~]


Yui: I’m sorry… …


Azusa: Why are you apologizing… …?
Perhaps you’re hurt somewhere… …


Yui: I-It’s not that. Thanks to Azusa-kun, I’m not hurt at all.


Azusa: Then there’s no need to apologize. The only wounds on your body will be from my fangs… …


Yui: R-Really… …
 _________________________________________________________________________________
 ありがとう Thank you [+4 S~]


Yui: Thank you, Azusa-kun. Thanks to you, I’m alright.


Azusa: Really? You’re okay?  You sure
I’d be sad if there was a wound on your body.


Yui: I’m fine since you were the one that got injured. Don’t worry about it, okay?


Azusa: Yeah… …
 _________________________________________________________________________________
Yui: (... ...I-I’m still on top of him… …!)
Ah… ...Sorry! I’ll get off at once… …!
Oh, I should see how your injuries are… …


Azusa: Wait. Don’t move… …


Yui: Eh… …?


Azusa: Can we stay like this for a little longer… …?
I’m really glad I was able to protect you.


Yui: … ...Azusa-kun… …
(... ...Why is that? Because he’s a vampire, Azusa-kun’s body feels cold… …)
(Being hugged like this makes me feel relieved somehow)


???: Hey, have you two come back to Earth yet?


*Shin appears*


Shin: Do you understand you’re under our surveillance?
… ...Sigh, what a pain. Don’t make this harder for me.


Yui: … ...Shin-kun!?


Azusa: … … … …
… ...Shin-san. Why were you awful to Eve… …


Shin: Awful… ..? Weren’t you the ones attempting to escape?
This time, I’ll do you a favor. This guy isn’t a threat, yeah?
I’ll show mercy just this once. Be grateful.
Next time you try to run… … Of course you’ll know what’ll happen, right?


Yui: … …!


Azusa: … … …


Shin: Hehe, keep that in mind.


*Shin walks off*


Yui: Azusa-kun… …
(Escaping must be impossible for us after all… ...)


Azusa: Eve, it’ll be alright. I’ll protect you… …
… ...I definitely won’t give up.


End Dark 01

No comments:

Post a Comment