Saturday, March 14, 2015

Diabolik Lovers Dark Fate Azusa Dark 04 Translation

Mukami Prologue | Dark Prologue | Dark 01 | Dark 02 | Dark 03 | Dark 04 | 
Also here: [x]


 -Scene: Streets; Wolf Howl-


Yui: … ...A wolf’s howl… …!
(Even on the way home we’re being watched… …)
… … … …
(On top of that… … The weather looks a bit bad)


Azusa: Will it rain?


Yui: It was clear a while ago, but now there are clouds rolling in… … So maybe… …


Azusa: … ...Let’s hurry. We should go before it rains.
The mansion isn’t too far… ....and besides, we can't go anywhere else now.


Yui: Yeah, you’re right… …
Ah… ...Was that really thunder?


Azusa: It sounded far away though… …


*Nearby Thunder Crash*


Yui: Kyaa!?


Azusa: ――Ah!?


*Rain Starts Pouring Down*


Yui: … ...Rain… …!?


Azusa: Eve, let’s take shelter from the rain. If we go back like this, you’ll catch a cold.


Yui: Y-Yeah!


Azusa: … ...Yui-san, be careful not to fall.
Take my hand.


Yui: Thank you, Azusa-kun.


*Azusa and Yui run off*


-Scene: Inside the Church-


Yui: Let’s rest here a little… …


Azusa: Yeah, good idea.


Yui: What a terrible downpour… ...I hope it’ll clear up soon.


Azusa: Sorry, Eve. If only I’d brought an umbrella… …


Yui: Don’t apologize, Azusa-kun. I didn’t know it’d rain either.


Azusa: … ...Thank you.


Yui: Yeah… ...Achoo!


Azusa: … ...Are you cold?


Yui: Maybe it’s because I got wet from the rain? … ...Achoo.


Azusa: A-Are you okay? … …Hup *takes off his shirt*… …


Yui: Wh-What are you doing? Suddenly taking off your shirt… …
Ah… …!
(Azusa-kun’s shirt is draped on my shoulders… …)


Azusa: Eve, wear this?
If you wear my clothes, it might help prevent you from getting a cold… …
_________________________________________________________________________________

大丈夫だよ → I’m alright [+4 S~]

Yui: I’m alright.
Don’t you want to wear it?
_________________________________________________________________________________

ありがとう → Thank you [+4 M~]


Yui: Thank you. But will you be alright?


Azusa: Eh… ...Me?


Yui: Yeah. If you lend me your shirt, then you might catch a cold.


Azusa: I’m fine. As a vampire, my body’s healthy.
Besides, I decided to protect you… …


Yui: Azusa-kun… …
_________________________________________________________________________________
Yui: … ...Achoo.


Azusa: … ...Eve, what’s wrong… ...? Are you still cold?


Yui: Well, the clothes are wet from the rain… …
But, I’m fine. Thanks to the shirt you lent me, I’m all warm.


Azusa: Eve, what are you lying for?
… ...Your cheeks feel cold.


Yui: … ...I’m fine like this, really.
(I don’t want to make Azusa-kun worry… …)


Azusa: … ...No. That’s a lie.
I’ll suck your blood, Eve. That way your body temperature will rise… … *bites*
… …Nn… …*sucks*... …


Yui: … ...Ah… …!


Azusa: Nn… ...Haa… … It rose a little… …
Next, I’ll suck here. You’ll probably be nice and warm if I suck from your entire body.
Nn… ..Nnn… …


Yui: (My entire body? It won’t be able to handle that… …!)


-End Dark 04-


No comments:

Post a Comment