Saturday, March 14, 2015

Diabolik Lovers Dark Fate Azusa Dark 02 Translation

Mukami Prologue | Dark Prologue | Dark 01 | Dark 02 | Dark 03 | Dark 04 | 
Also Here: [x]

*Scene: Science Room*


Yui: (It’s a bit unpleasant having a school life while being monitored… …)
Ah――!!


*Glass Shatters*


Yui: … ...It broke… …


Azusa: What’s wrong, Eve?
… ...The jar’s in pieces. Did you drop this?


Yui: Yeah…...Sorry, I’ll clean it up right away.


Azusa: … ...Ah,wait. Show me your finger?


Yui: My finger? Why do you need my finger?


Azusa: Hm… …
You really did get injured.


Yui: Injured? Uh, where? I don’t particularly have pain anywhere… ..?


Azusa: Right here… … Look, the tip of your ring finger. When the jar broke, it cut it… …


Yui: Ah, you’re right. … ...I didn’t notice.


Azusa: Does it hurt… …?


Yui: No, I’m fine. I didn’t even notice I got cut.


Azusa: But some blood’s coming out… …


Yui: It’s only injured a little. But, I’m fine. I’ll take care of it now.


Azusa: Will you let me treat it… …?


Yui: Ah, thanks. I’ll let you do it then.


Azusa: Hehe. Then hold on a sec… …


Yui: (Azusa-kun looks glad)
(... ...Is he doing this because I haven’t treated it yet?)


Azusa: I’m ready now. Endure it a bit… …


Yui: Got it.


Azusa: … ...Do it here… …
… ...Just a little… …
I’m done.


Yui: Haha, thank you.


Azusa: … … … …? Why are you laughing?


Yui: Ah, sorry. I didn’t mean to.
It’s just that for a tiny wound, there’s a lot of bandages wrapped around it.


Azusa: But, I was worried about your injury… …


Yui: But, now it’s impossible to do anything because it’s wrapped from the fingers to the palm.


Azusa: … ...That’s true. I didn’t think that through… …


Yui: Hehe, treating something so small like this… …
Here, this would be good.


Azusa: … …A band-aid?


Yui: Yeah, so can you put on the band-aid instead?


Azusa: … ...Of course.


Yui: Thank you. I appreciate it.


Azusa: Yeah… … Then I’ll remove this… …


Yui: Even though you exaggerated about the wound, you’re really skilled at wrapping bandages.


Azusa: … ...That’s because I wrap every day. This time, since you’re the one injured, I treated it… …
Do you feel relieved ? Because I am whenever it comes to injuries.
_________________________________________________________________________________

ありがとう → Thank You [+4 M~]


Yui: Thank you. I’ll ask you next time.


Azusa: I want to do anything for you. I believe that… …
So, rely on me more.


Yui: … ...Alright. You can rely on me too.


Azusa: Thank you Eve… …
_________________________________________________________________________________
うーん →Hmm. [+4 S~]


Yui: Hmm… … I wonder about that… ...


Azusa: Do you not want me to wrap?


Yui: It’s just that, if possible, I wouldn’t want to get hurt… …


Azusa: Ah… ...Right. If Eve is hurt every day, you’ll be like me. You won’t feel anything anymore.
Even so, it’s bad if you get hurt. But, since I’m guarding you constantly, I’ll make sure that doesn’t happen.


Yui: Yeah, thank you.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Azusa: … ...And with this, you’re good. The band-aid will take care of it.


Yui: Thank you… ...Huh?


Azusa: … ...What’s wrong?


Yui: By any chance, did you injure your ring finger too?


Azusa: Eh, did I… …?


Yui: Here, look. Though, it seems to have closed already.


Azusa: … ...Ah, you’re right.


Yui: Your wound’s in the same place.
(I don’t think that’s just by chance)
… ...I know. I’ll be the one to put a band-aid on you this time.
… ...You’re good now. It’d be bad if you scruffed up the cut by accident.


Azusa: … ...Thank you.


Yui: Hehe, it looks like we’re together.


Azusa: … ...Eh?


Yui: Look, the place where our band-aids are.


Azusa: … ...Ah. That’s true… …
Also, since it’s the ring finger… ...it’s like wearing a ring.
Eve and I together… … Hehe, I’m happy. I won’t take it off my whole life.


Yui: (... ...Ah! You’re so… …)
(Not taking a ring off his whole life… … Saying it so forward makes my heart pound.. ...)


Azusa: Hey, Eve. Lend me your left hand?    


Yui: Yeah sure… … What’s wrong?


Azusa: I want to make a vow to the band-aid on your ring finger… …
I don’t want to be separated from you for a long time. I’ll live to protect what’s important to me… …
I promise, so… … *kiss*


End Dark 02


No comments:

Post a Comment