Monday, February 10, 2014

Diabolik Lovers: More Blood - Azusa Dark 06 Translation

Also here: Dark 06

Yui: Azusa-kun didn’t come down for dinner today… …
Why is that? I want to go see what’s wrong but… ...would that be troublesome?
… …!?



Azusa: Unnnn… …



Yui: (Just now, was that Azusa-kun’s voice!?)
(What’s wrong? Did he injure himself by any chance!?)
What should I do… … I’m worried… … Alright, let’s take a little look.



*Door creaks open*



Yui: U-uhm… ...Azusa-kun?
(His room’s pitch black… … Is Azusa-kun sleeping?



Azusa: Hnn… … Guh… ...Unnn!



Yui: Azusa-kun!?



Azusa: … ...Haahh, unnn!



Yui: (Azusa-kun’s having a great nightmare… ...He’s drenched in sweat.)
(It wouldn’t be strange to wake him would it… …?)
Azusa-kun, Azusa-kun!!






Azusa: … ...Huh? Yui-san?



Yui: Are you alright?



Azusa: … ...Yeah. Why are you here?



Yui: Well it sounded like you were having a nightmare, so I was worried… …



Azusa: … ...For you to come all the way to my room… … Do you want to be sucked by any chance?



Yui: Ehh!? What are you talking about, such a thing is――



Azusa: … … … …



*Azusa grabs Yui*



Yui: A-Azusa-kun!



Azusa: Because I was sweating, my throat’s dry… …
Your anticipation… ...I’ll respond to it.



Yui: Ah!



Azusa: *sucks* … … Aah, so sweet… …
The blood that seeps out of your neck… ...It’s unbearable.
… …*swallows*, *licks*... ...Haa, haa… …
Hey, you… …
Don’t tell me you go around doing the same thing in other’s rooms… ...Do you?



Yui: I-I don’t… …



Azusa: I see… ...That’s good.
You’ll never belong to somebody else. *lick*
*chomp*



Yui: … ...It-it hurts… …!



Azusa: Showing such a face just by being bitten… …
It makes my chest hurt… … I wonder why. This physical pain is endearing though.
The reason why my chest hurts is probably because there’s a wound I can’t see.



怒らないで → Take it easy
泣かないで → Don’t cry



Yui: Azusa-kun, don’t cry.



Azusa: Crying… … I appear to be crying?



Yui: Yes. You look… ...extremely sad.



Azusa: I see… ...But, I’m not crying. Don’t worry.



Yui: Are you sure?



Azusa: Yeah. I’m sure that as long as you’re by my side… … I’ll be okay.



Yui: Even so Azusa-kun, what were you dreaming about?
It must’ve been a terrible nightmare… …



Azusa: … … … …



Yui: Azusa-kun?



Azusa: … ...How about that. I’ve already forgotten.



Yui: … ...But… …



Azusa: I’ve already forgotten, so you don’t need to trouble yourself over it.



Yui: … … … …



Azusa: Anyway, hey… … Won’t you sleep with me here tonight?



Yui: Ehh!?



Azusa: After all, you’re more likely to get nightmares when you sleep alone… …



Yui: (Indeed, leaving Azusa-kun in such a delicate state would make me worry, but… …)
(But, to sleep two to a single bed… …)



Azusa: Please… … It’s scary being alone. I might have the same dream.



Yui: (Azusa-kun looks serious… … It must’ve been a really scary dream.)
I understand. Well, I’ll sleep here until Azusa-kun falls asleep.



Azusa: Thank you, I’m glad… …



Yui: (Yes, I’ll stay with Azusa-kun until he falls asleep and then I’ll go back to my room)



Azusa: Kay, here… … Sleep here. Next to me… …



Yui: Yes… …
A-Azusa-kun. Clinging to me so suddenly… …



Azusa: You’re… ...very warm. I feel relieved like this… …
Embracing you just like this――



Yui: (Azusa-kun is clinging to me with a great force… …)



Azusa: … ...Zzz, zzz… …



Yui: (Azusa-kun… … By any chance, is he already asleep?)
(Hehe, Azusa-kun looks like such a little kid when I see him like this… …)



Azusa: … ...Nn… …



Yui: (Right now his face looks so gentle… ...That’s good)
(But even so, what was the dream that pained Azusa-kun so much?)
(Saying that he had already forgotten is absolutely a lie… …)
(Azusa-kun… …)
(He may be harboring a deep darkness that I couldn’t possibly imagine at the moment… …)

End Dark 06

No comments:

Post a Comment