Saturday, February 15, 2014

Diabolik Lovers: More Blood - Azusa Dark 07 Translation

Also here:  Dark 07


*Place: Mukami Living Room*


Yui: (Some time has passed for quite some time now… …)


Azusa: … … … …


Yui: (Because I’m at Azusa’s side 24/7, there’s no chance of me running away… …)
(Even so… … If I did run away, where would I go?)
(It’s impossible for me to return to the Sakamaki household, I have nowhere to go… …)


Azusa: … ...Yui-san.
Just now… … What were you thinking about?


Yui: Eh… … Uh, well. It’s nothing… …


Azusa: I see… …
Somehow, it seemed like you were lonely… …


Yui: Azusa-kun… …
Thank you.
(It might be strange to say thank you because he’s watching me)


Azusa: … … … …


Yui: (Anyway… … Azusa-kun is always covered with scratches after all)
(Even though he’s a vampire, isn’t it painful?)


Azusa: … ...What’s the matter?
Could it be that you want your blood sucked?



Yui: N-no… … It’s not that… …
Hey Azusa-kun, those wounds… … don’t they hurt?
(Blood is seeping through the bandages… … It looks painful… …)
Come here for a moment. Let me change the bandages.


Azusa: … … … ...Don’t wanna.
Changing the bandages… ...What do you plan on doing?


Yui: What do I… … I want to treat your injury?


Azusa: Treatment? What… ...are you talking about?


*Fade to CG*
Azusa: Hey… ...What did you say? Do you intend to take these children away from me!?


Yui: Th-these children… …?


Azusa: That’s right!
These wounds are my close friends! They’re very good children!!


Yui: Your wounds are your friends… …?


Azusa: Yeah… …
And there are times when they threaten to vanish, but I always bring them back each time!!
Even if it’s painful, I want to stay with them… .... For much longer, no, for forever.
Yet you are… …!


Yui: I-I’m sorry Azusa-kun. I understand, I understand… …
I’m sorry I said I would ever treat them… …
(I can’t understand Azusa-kun, but he looks serious… …)


Azusa: … ...It’s fine. You’d understand if you were me.
… ...Gnn… …
… ...Justin, Christina, Melissa.


Yui: Eh?


Azusa: Aren’t they wonderful names?
Remember the names properly, my friends… …
I won’t forgive any of you if you forget… … So remember okay?


*End CG*


Yui: (What’s wrong… …)


嫌だよ... … → It’s unpleasant… … [Sadistic]
わかった → I understand [Masochistic]



Yui: It’s unpleasant… …


Azusa: … ...How surprising. For you to say something like that.
Hehe… … That’s good, yes… …
That’s right, saying that it’s so unpleasant… ..
So that they can remember properly, I’ll keep carving the same wound into my body.
In order to not forget, I’ll repeat it, and repeat it… ...Fufu… …
What will you do? How will you do it? It’s fine for me either way… …


Yui: (It would be best to remember… …)
Uhm, Justin, Christina, Melissa… ...?


Azusa: Yes… …
You are the first to speak to them other than their brother.


Yui: (Is he pleased with this… ..?)


Azusa: Aah, that’s right… … Do you not have a friend?


Yui: Y-yes. Azusa-kun is friends with Justin and the others… ...but they’re inanimate.


Azusa: Hmm, that’s right… … I feel lonely… …
Aah, which reminds me… …
It’s good for you to have one too… ...Yes, you’ll like that… ...
And I’ll use my favorite knife to do it… ...


*Red Flash*


Yui: !? Ouch… …!!


Azusa: … … … ...What?


Yui: Wh-what are you doing Azusa-kun!


Azusa: Eh… … What… …
Because you’re lonely… … I’ll make you a friend… … So then, why are you angry… ...?


Yui: Why… …
(Wh-what does he mean… …?)
(... ...I see. I have this ill-feeling, but I don’t want to offend Azusa-kun)
(It’s not a deep wound… … so I can’t understand but… …)
… … … …
… ...I understand, Azusa-kun. Thank you.


Azusa: … … ... …


Yui: Wh-what? Is it strange?


Azusa: It is strange. If you’re angry at someone, why thank so quickly?
… ...You really are a strange person.
Ahhahh… … So true… …


Yui: (I didn’t know what else to say… …)


Azusa: Hey… … It’s bleeding. That blood, is it good? Is it? I want to lick it.


Yui: Eh!? W-wait──.


Azusa: I won’t wait. I think I’ll reward you for your new friend… … Nn… …
… … Nn… …
Your friend tastes sweet. I want to make it happier… … Give it to me… …


Yui: Azusa-kun… …! L-let go… ...!


Azusa: Does it hurt?


Yui: It hurts… …


Azusa: I see… … I won’t let go then… … Nn… … *suck* … …
I’ll make it more painful… … Haa… … Nn… …


Yui: … ...Mn.


Azusa: … ...So sweet… ...Eve’s blood… … Haa… …
With this… … I… … Nn… … Hey, does it hurt? Does it really hurt?
More and more… .. I’ll give you more pain… … Haa, do you feel it… …


Yui: !!
(The pain that Azusa-kun gives feels good… …?)
(I wonder why I think that)
(Because he’s a vampire? Or is it──)


-Monologue-


The knife was pointed at me as he sucked my blood
Azusa-kun’s eyes showed no hints of malice.


His intentions were good
But I couldn’t tell what was going through his mind.


I don’t understand Azusa-kun


However, the more time we spend together,
I might be able to understand him some day.


As of now, that day hasn’t come yet
Anxieties of a large size flowed through my feelings instead… ...

End Dark 07



Thanks to Akui for translation help~

No comments:

Post a Comment