Sunday, January 26, 2014

SO MANY DO-S MEN, Oh My Gawd


So many Do-S men on dummy mics right now, I can't... (My ovaries man)

All the banners link to their respective sites. Lo and behold, Do-S men I have off the top of my head right now:
Black Wolves Saga
This game is so dark and there is some Do-S in here. (Frickin' Mejojo and his whips)

Diabolik Lovers/Diabolik Lovers: More Blood
Oh my goodness, DL. A game full of Rejet-fucked-up sexy sadist vampiric men hnnnnnnnng. Azusa's the only one not here, you little Do-M you. ( 人´ ▽ ` )


Iinari
Alright well I just found out about this one recently. You have Aoshima Yaiba (CV: Narita Ken), who's a Do-S doctor, oh mah gawd. The voice samples are sexy too. Though I believe it's R-18

Gekka Ryouran Romance
A sadist and a megane? ;asdkjfslkdfj And just a bunch of messed up Rejet high school kids in general
 _(┐「ε:)_
Seventh Heaven
6 Do-S singing Shinigamis, mmm yes. (๑✧◡✧๑) Hinata is a Do-M though haha.
SEVENTH HEAVEN  SEVENTH HEAVEN SEVENTH HEAVEN SEVENTH HEAVEN SEVENTH HEAVEN SEVENTH HEAVEN

Jewelic Nightmare
Well, Saphy is the only one listed as "Do-S", but really I think any of the other Nightmare boys could fit under this category. ....Maybe not Alen though (・∀・)
Vanquish Brothers
(What's up with Rejet and Do-S men with different mothers lol) Sengoku-named brothers who'll fight for my love to get their inheritance? Aw yeah, gimme that sword~ (Totally not a double entendre ( ´艸`)) VANQUISH BROTHERS VANQUISH BROTHERS VANQUISH BROTHERS VANQUISH BROTHERS

DAMN LOOK AT ALL THAT SEXY (So much Rejet here, goddammit Rejet)

Phew, I'm done. Not all of 'em have dummy mics, but there are plenty of Do-S's~ (。・ω・)ノ゙ (I'm totally not Do-M guys, what are you talking about 8D) You have no idea how long I've wanted to use this long banners, gahah. They'd be too large for the side though. 

Alright. I'm done. I can only take so much.

Until next time (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Edit: 
DAMN. HOW COULD I FORGET THESE GUYS
ALICE=ALICE
An Alice in Wonderland-themed CD/future game that revolves around Do-S men? Oh hell yes. The Do-S's here consist of the Black Rabbit, March Hare, Cheshire, King, and Ura Alice (aka "other me"/Dark Alice). Oh Mad Hatter, you Do-M you

ALICE=ALICE ALICE=ALICE ALICE=ALICE ALICE=ALICE

No comments:

Post a Comment