Thursday, May 7, 2015

Diabolik Lovers Dark Fate Azusa Dark 08 Translation

Mukami Prologue | Dark Prologue | Dark 01 | Dark 02 | Dark 03 | Dark 04 Dark 05 | Dark 06 | Dark 07 | Dark 08 | 

-Scene: Tsukinami Entrance Hall-



Yui: Shin-kun, there you are!!



Shin:...Hah, what? You’re so noisy… …



*Screen Vibrates; Yui Bumps Into Shin*



Shin: Uwaah!?



Yui: Azusa-kun’s in danger! His arm… …!! He’ll die at this rate!



Shin:...His arm? Ah, now that you mention it, I remember hearing something about that.



Yui: Please, I’d like you to do something now! Whatever it is, I can do it… …!



Shin: Even if you say so, it's not really my area of expertise.



Yui: Then, I’d like to ask permission from Carla-san right now!



Shin: Hah? Why not listen to what you’re say――



???:...What seems to be the problem?




Yui: Eh… …?



???: It seems like some sort of problem or another has occurred.



Shin: You. Perfect timing.
This woman’s being bothersome. Look over the issue.



???:...Pardon? Me?



Shin: Yeah, ‘bout Azusa right? Guess his condition’s risky.
You’re a vampire, right? You know more than me, yeah?



???: I see… … Very well.



Shin: Well, have fun.



Yui: (... …This guy’s a vampire?)
(I certainly think that there’s some hostility between vampires and the first bloods, but)
Uhm, who exactly are you… …?



Merz: Apologies for the delay, my name is Merz. I’m a vampire which goes in and out of this estate.
I heard about you from Carla-sama and Shin-sama. You’re Komori Yui-san.



Yui: Ah, yes, nice to meet you.
So… ...uhm. Is it true you’ll look at Azusa-kun condition?



Merz: I may not be able to help, but I can at least get a grasp of the situation.
Could you lead the way?



Yui: Y-Yes!



-Scene Change: Guest Bedroom-



Merz: … …*gasp*, This… …



Yui: Wh… ...What’s wrong?



Merz: This needs to be treated right away. The way things are going now is dangerous.



Yui: I-I knew it… …



Merz: This is an old story, but I once saw a vampire fall due to a vampire hunter’s bullet.
The bullet plunged into the vicinity of the heart, and his body decayed till death.



Yui: … …!?



Merz: At this rate, the same thing will happen again.



Yui: … …Is there some way to avoid that?



Merz: Yes…… In any case, it’s crucial to stop the progression of the necrosis.
All there is to do is cut the arm off. He was shot, so it’ll have to be surgically removed from the body.



Yui: Cut… ...the arm off… …
(I don’t exactly want that… ..)
(But… ...sacrificing Azusa-kun’s arm will save him… …)



Azusa:...I, refuse.



Yui: Azusa-kun… ...but.



Azusa: Getting rid of the arm would be troublesome. I definitely, don't want that… …



Yui: (Why do you refuse, Azusa-kun? I don’t know what’ll happen to his life if he doesn’t cut off the arm… …)
I don’t want you to die, Azusa-kun. So… ...please.



Azusa:...It’s impossible… …



Yui: Azusa-kun… …



Merz: This is his decision, I cannot force him to do it.
However, if you don’t cut off the arm with necrosis, you’ll certainly die. Please keep that in mind.



Azusa: … … … …



Merz: And with that, please excuse me.



*Merz Leaves*



Yui: Azusa-kun… …



Azusa: No, I can’t… … I absolutely don’t want my arm cut off.




気持ちは、分かるけど... ... → I understand your feelings… … [No love, tsk tsk]



Yui: I understand your feelings… …



Azusa: … … … …



Yui: (But, it’s as Merz-san says. Since this is Azusa-kun’s decision, I can’t force him to)




どうしてもイヤ?→ Why don’t you want to? [+6 Love~]



Yui: Why don’t you want to?



Azusa:...Mnn.



Yui: But, I don’t want Azusa-kun to die.



Azusa: Hm… …



Yui: At least remember that… …
(As Merz said, this is Azusa’s decision)
(I can’t force my hopes onto him)







Yui:...I’m gonna go breathe some fresh air.
I'd be happy if you thought about once more.



Azusa: … … … ...Kay.



Yui: … …Thank you.



-Scene Change: Tsukinami Entrance Hall-



Yui: (Really, I want him to decide on it now… … But I don’t want to force him)
What should I do… …?



-Scene Change: Tsukinami Guest Room-



Azusa: … … … ...Why don’t I have any power… …?
I want to protect Eve… … I want her to be my only Eve, yet I can’t even carry that out… …
(... ...That’s why, I can’t lose my right arm)
(Without both arms, there’s no way I could protect her… …)
(No matter what I have, it doesn’t matter. Only if I had the power, I can protect Eve without fail)



Carla: Being powerless is pathetically shameful.



Azusa: … …!?



*Carla enters*



Carla: And so… … You desire power now.



Azusa: … … … …



Carla: Power… … Is what I can give you.



Azusa: Eh… … … …?



Carla: Think carefully.



*Carla walks off*



Azusa: That person… … Why me… …?



-Monologue-



Azusa-kun, what kind of conclusion did you reach?
Will you sacrifice your arm in order to live?



The reason why he doesn’t want to cut off the arm,
Is something I can sympathize with.



Because I understand, I don’t want to force him.
It’s very important to him,
That I know.



But――I don’t want Azusa-kun to die in the end,
To separate from his arm
Is all I could wish for――



Correct Keywords: 犠牲 / 決別


-END DARK 08-

No comments:

Post a Comment