Thursday, May 7, 2015

2 Otome Games Getting Localized!


Okay, Amnesia: Memories (originally titled just Amnesia) I knew about coming West, BUT I DIDN'T KNOW CODE: REALIZE WAS COMING TOO. ━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━  Like, holy. I live under a rock you guys So to keep myself aware about it, I'll be info-dumping what I know. And fan-babbling. ouob

Amnesia: Memories

With as long as Amnesia's been going, it's interesting to see that it finally got ported to an English release. XD (Kinda like Hakuouki, how there was quite a bit of time) I guess now that the PSP's retired, it's about high time to start pumping out some Vita releases~

Amnesia: Memories was announced about last month and comes out August 2015, my birthday month ehehe. The only thing I'm a little bummed about is that it seems to be a download only. (゚´Д`゚)゚So I may have to go invest in a larger mem card. Also presumably no goodies either UGH

But regardless, Amnesia is kinda like one of the the "starter pack" games of otome, I suppose, since many people know about it lol. (Kinda like for my age group, the "starter pack" anime was like Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, etc. lol) Never really got around to playing Amnesia, though hopefully this'll motivate me since it'll be easier to breeze through in my first language. ( ´∀`)

Also considering it's Idea Factory International, I don't really have any worries about the English being a nightmare. Looking at you QuinRose

Code:Realize

Originally titled as Code:Realize ~創世の姫君~/ Code:Realize ~Sousei no Himegimi~, this game is getting localized as Code:Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth. (Which I can deal with) This announcement's only about a week old, BUT STILL. That's actually..... a really fast localization announcement considering the game came out November 27, 2014. XD

The English release isn't that far away, coming Fall 2015. ouo (The preorder links saying November 24)

As mentioned on a twitter post, there won't be any sort of  collector's edition //le cry// but there will be a physical release!! YAY!

Maybe they'll have a preorder bonus? (」゚ペ)」 But hey, I'm happy with a localization and a physical copy, since Code:Realize was on my list to someday buy anyway~

There's also a site currently live for the game. c:

I'm hoping that the cover art Aksys has right now is just a placeholder until they get a proper English cover. Because the one right now is so...... lame??
8I

Regardless! I'm probably more excited for this game rather than Amnesia considering it's a whole new franchise. |D

Apparently there's also an artbook coming out in Japan on May 16th:



GAHH I'M EXCITED. (≧∇≦o) Hopefully my wallet can manage LOL. Hooray for more English otomes~

And for the heck of it, here's miscellaneous art spam of Code:Realize:

No comments:

Post a Comment