Thursday, May 28, 2015

Norn9 is Getting Localized!


ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN, ANOTHER OTOGE IS BEING LOCALIZED!!

It was announced in a recent article that Aksys has decided to take on another otoge project for Vita, which will be localized as Norn9: Var Commons.

It'll release in both a digital AND PHYSICAL YAY. ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

About a year ago, the sequel Norn9: Last Era was released (along with an anime adaptation if I remember right?) and the first game was ported to Vita. It's awesome that we can get a localization after a fair amount of time after the Vita port~

Norn9 was one of those game I had my eyes on, but never got around to buying it, so I'm super excited for this localized release since I can plow through much quicker.  If I remember right, there are 3 heroines who each have their own set of bachelors, so I'll be looking forward to that as well. (*´・v・)

Seems we know what company is getting my money this year. |D


Original JP website:

No comments:

Post a Comment