Sunday, March 23, 2014

Diabolik Lovers: More Blood - Azusa Dark Epilogue Translation

Also here: Dark Epilogue
_____________________________________________________________________________________

-Monologue-

I’m pleased when I shed blood.
Each time I see that smile,
It seems that I wish to exist here
After all.

And yet… ...they often strike me with their arms,
And before my eyes I become thin.

I cling onto the notion of wanting to be hit,
But that only drives others away.

Eventually,
I was able to catch sight of what I wanted to do.

In order to satisfy myself, I want them to use their power;
Strike me, I want to be kicked.

This was the reason that I
Longed for.
Let this be visible through blood and pain.

They said that I might be here
Because of the sign.

That’s why I
Use the little strength I own and be kicked against the stone pavement
And steal food:

Ripe fruit that’s just been cut
And a little bit of bread.

In this, I want more,
And everything goes well.

――And yet, God why?



*End Monologue*

*Flashback*

Azusa: Haa, haa, haa… …
(Everyone is waiting for me to return in a little bit… …)
(Surely when they eat this, they’ll get some energy right?)
(And then they’ll hit me right?)
(Oh… … What’s up with the crowd?)

Townsman A: … …It seems those thieves were finally killed.
Sneaking into an aristocrat’s mansion to steal goods… … Well, you reap what you sow.

Townswoman A: That’s why how they were raised should serve as an example… …
Are you saying there wasn’t even a trial? How cruel.

Townsman A: Is that so… …

Azusa: (Wh-why… …?)
… ...Justin, Christina, Melissa… …
(Why why why, why did you… …)
(Everyone wasn’t supposed to steal. They were supposed to hit me forever)
(Besides… … Everyone had their own tasks so that no one would be hungry… ...)
(I won’t be able to hit myself; it’s tiresome to… …)

Townsman A: Well, I’ll be able to take care of myself properly now that I’ll have some peace of mind.

Townswoman A: That’s true. Poor things… … But now that those children are gone, we can regain the peace here.

Azusa: (... ...It’s different, it’s different… ...It’s different!!)
… …*sob*… ...Hit… ..me… … *sob*… …
(The reason… ...for my existence… …)
(Everyone… …)

Officer: … ...Hey, you.

Azusa: … ….Nn… …

Officer: What, you’re crying?

Azusa: … …*sob*… …
(Ahh, again… ...I’m left all alone again… …)


Officer: Well… ...I understand how you feel. Anyway, I dealt with them.
Therefore, you should be relieved. I took away your enemies.
They won’t be here to hurt you anymore.

Azusa: Uu… ….
Aaaaaaaah… …!

*End Flashback*

Azusa: … ...Nn… …
That dream again… …
… ...Nn… …
Justin, Christina, Melissa… …
I wonder if I can become Adam.
This “new species” that person wanted, will I be able to help in creating it?
Will I be of any help… …
I… …
Tch… ...Haa… …

*Red Flash*

*Place: Mukami Hallway*

Yui: (Huh, is that Azusa-kun in the living room?)

Azusa: Fufu… …

*Thump*

Yui: (Azusa-kun, what on Earth… …)

Azusa: More… …

*More thumps*

Azusa: More, more… …!

*More concerning thumps*

Yui: (H-his arm is covered in blood!)

*Place: Living Room*

Yui: Azusa-kun! Stop it!

Azusa: Yui-san… ..?
What’s wrong, you look panicked.

Yui: I am panicking! Because, your arm, it’s so bloody… …!

Azusa: Ah, this… …

*Red Flash*

Yui: St-stop it… …!

Azusa: Stop it… ...Why?
I… ...There was no one to save… …

Yui: To save… ...what?

Azusa: Justin.

Yui: (Justin is… ...that wound on his arm?)
(But what kind of help is he talking about?)

Azusa: Justin started to disappear and it seemed painful, so I helped him. Because he’s my friend… …
In this way, we can be together again.

Yui: (I see. That wound is an important friend to Azusa-kun… ...right?)

Azusa: I don’t want to … ...lose any members of my family ever again.

Yui: (Azusa-kun… …?)

Azusa: … ...You know… … I had a dream.
An old one… …
A story before I became a vampire.

Yui: (A story before he became a vampire?)
(By any chance, was Azusa-kun not a vampire in the beginning… ..?)
(Perhaps, he was a human… …)
Uhm… ...was Azusa-kun… … originally a, … … a human?

Azusa: Yes… … That’s right… …

Yui: (I was right… …!)

Azusa: Haa… …
I dreamed about how the people important to me were killed… …
All of them were like my family.
They liked hitting me a lot.  Hitting me, kicking me, abusing me… …
And therefore, that became a reason for my existence.
For someone like me without any value, no value at all… …
… … … ...Kch.

Yui: (Azusa-kun… …)

-Monologue-

Azusa-kun was originally a human.

The same as me, a human… …

However, why
Is it I feel so distant

Azusa-kun.

I don’t understand… ...

End Dark Epilogue

No comments:

Post a Comment