Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Diabolik Lovers: More Blood - Azusa Dark 09 Translation

Mukami Prologue   Dark Prologue   Dark 01   Dark 02   Dark 03   Dark 04   Dark 05   Dark 06   Dark 07   Dark 08   Dark 09   .
Also here: Dark 09



*Place: Mukami Hallway*


Yui: Haa… … Azusa is full of mysteries as usual)

(Sometimes we’re not quite on the same page, but… …)




???: … …Eve and… … Adam… …




Yui: (Hm… …?)

(Uhm, that voice… …?)




???: … …Really, Eve… …

… …Can’t… … Adam… …?




Yui: (This voice; It’s Azusa-kun’s)

(Eve? Adam?)

(What is he talking about… …)

(Occasionally Azusa-kun mentions Eve… … the name which I am sometimes called)

(Could the reason why I was brought here be related to this)

… … … …

(I feel somewhat awkward eavesdropping)

(I’ll open the door just a little so that I can hear more of the conversation──)




Ruki: … …That’s enough.



.




Azusa: … …!

… …W-wait… …




Ruki: Didn’t you hear? I said that’s enough.




Azusa: B-but… … But I… …

Ruki. Nn, this. I… …cared for the knife yesterday.




Ruki: … … … …Ngh.




Azusa: I understand.




Ruki: … … Therefore──




Azusa: This is my punishment.

Cut it. If cutting is useless, then hitting is fine. Anywhere is good.




Ruki: I refuse.




Azusa: Wh-why… …




Ruki: … …Don’t you understand? You’re here at your comrades’ place, not the orphanage anymore.




Azusa: … … … …




Yui: (Azusa-kun’s comrades? Orphanage?)

(What on Earth… …)




???: Aah~~~!!




Kou: This isn’t good ♪ This isn’t good ♪




Yui: … …!!




Yuma: What’s with all this chatter.

You’re eavesdropping. That’s not a good hobby.




*Screen shake*

Yui:
… …!

Ow… …!




Ruki: Quit being noisy, all of you.




Kou: Kay kay~, we’ll leave. Let’s go, Yuma-kun!




Yuma: Tch… …




*Kou and Yuma walk away*


Ruki:
… … … …




*Ruki walks away*

Yui:
… …Haa… … That surprised me.




Azusa: … …Are you alright?




Yui: Azusa-kun… …

Hey, I’m sorry for eavesdropping.




Azusa: It’s fine. Anyway… …

Here… … This… … Knife… …




Yui: Eh… …




Azusa: Cut me. Hey, cut me. Ruki wouldn’t cut me.

Therefore, you do it?




Yui: I-I can’t do such a thing.




Azusa: Why?




Yui: I can’t do anything that I think would harm Azusa-kun.




Azusa: … ..Ngh… …




Yui: N-naturally, Azusa-kun’s friends know… …as well.

But, I can’t hurt Azusa-kun by my hand.




Azusa: … … … …




Yui: (Have we reached a compromise?)




Azusa:
You, do you… …hate me?




Yui: That’s not it.




Azusa: You don’t hate it──

Cut me… … It’ll be alright. I’ll use my hand to support you.




Yui: A,Azusa-kun!? Stop it, let go!

(At this rate, I’ll end up hurting Azusa-kun)

It’s useless! I don’t want to!




Azusa: No!

Pl-please… … Don’t be unreasonable with me




*Blake fade, then red flash*

Azusa:
Nnn──




Yui: Ah… …!! O-oh no! Blood is… …!




Azusa: … …Haa… …




Yui: Azusa-kun! If you don’t treat it immediately… …!




Azusa: … …Treat it?

Why? The wound was given by you and me.

This talk is over. I don’t know what you’re talking about… …




Yui: (Azusa-kun… …)




Azusa: Such a thing… … You have an injury on your hand




Yui: (Ah… …Did I bump into something a while ago? It’s grazed a little)

I’m okay. This is nothing compared to Azusa-kun’s injury.




Azusa: But, it must hurt. There’s blood running from it.

What a waste… … Hey, can I suck it… …




Yui: A,Azusa-kun… …!




Azusa: … …Nn *slurps*… … Don’t waste a single drop.

I’ll drink it all… … *lick*




嫌がる → I dislike it [Sadistic]

黙る → Remain quiet [Masochistic]




Yui: Let go!




Azusa: ──Mgh.

… …Don’t wanna… … I can’t suck your blood if I let go… … *slurp*

… …Nn *lick*… …




Yui: (It’s useless… …to resist. It’s impossible)




-Monologue-

When Azusa-kun sucked my blood,

My whole body became lethargic.




All of Azusa-kun’s pain

Drew me in.




Azusa-kun says that he wishes to be injured by the knife.

What kind of past did he used to have… …




My consciousness parted little by little,

Until it became impossible to resist any longer.




Gradually as you think about things not understood,

You lose the memory of them.


End Dark 09

.

♫ Thanks to Akui for translation help when needed

No comments:

Post a Comment