Sunday, July 12, 2015

Diabolik Lovers More Blood Azusa Ecstasy Epilogue Translation

Also here: [x]

-Monologue-

With a group that seemed like family,
I escaped the orphanage.

I can say honestly,
That I couldn’t sleep before we escaped
It was terrible.

But… …
When you run deliriously,
You don’t think of that.

To be sharing the run with these people――
With just that alone I was happy.

Even so, there’s more ahead,
I say there’s more happiness in store.

Just how much happiness would it be?
I think while looking up to the sky.

The sky is high and clear,
I couldn’t grasp it even if I reached my hand out to it.

It’s blue, so blue, very blue.

But I was happy.

To have such emotion
Remain in me made me glad,
I felt happiness once again.

Thus, like this
I want to run forever.

Forever… …

-Flashback; Scene: Forest-

*Bushes Rustle as Yuma and Kou Run*

Ruki: Oi Azusa! Stop looking at the sky and come along!

Azusa: O-Okay… …!
H-Hey Ruki… … The sky’s really blue and beautiful.
(It makes me wonder… ...how it can bring much happiness to me)
(From now on… … I’ll be together with everyone)
( was anxious when we were escaping from the orphanage, but now… ...I’m glad we did――)

*Gunshots Ring Out*





Azusa: !!

Orphanage Staff A: Over there! All four of them!! Get ‘em!

*More Gunshots*

Azusa: Aah… …!

Orphanage Staff A: All this wasted time… …! Their legs, aim for their legs!

*Gunshots*

Azusa: No... ...! ... ...T-This can't be happening. I don't want this... ...!
Everyone, we all――

*Fade to Black; Gunshots*

Orphanage Staff B: Geh, I’m having a hard time.

*More Gunshots*

Azusa: Everyone… … we all were supposed to be together… ...

*Final Gunshot*

-Scene Change:

Azusa: … … … ...Hehe.
(Our hope… ...Is nonexistent after all)
(... ...Aah… … God… … When will… ...you finally kill me?)
(I don’t think there’s anymore hope in the world… …)
(Surely I had touched it for just an instant… …)
(However... … I don’t need any more hope… …)
(I’m… ...a weak human being. To be deprived of something is scary… … Unbearably scary… …)
(I’m nothing, nobody, not even grudging. I’m just tired)
(That’s why, just let me die… … Sooner than anyone else, I want to die)

*Footsteps*

???: ――What a pitiful child.

Azusa: (... ...Who… …?)

???: … ...Do you want an eternal life?

Azusa: (You… …)

-End Flashback; Scene: Azusa’s Bedroom-

-Monologue-

Immediately after,
Azusa-kun bid farewell
To Justin.

I choose to attend the moment.

I mustn’t avert my eyes.
Because I feel that I shouldn’t... …

After just losing Justin,
Azusa-kun sleeps,
And does not move, as if he’s dead.

I felt as though he wasn’t going to open his eyes again,
I didn’t leave his side for a moment.

But… ...came back to me.

He awoke
And before saying any words
He looked at me and smiled.

And so… …

-Monologue End; Scene: Azusa’s Bedroom-

Azusa: … ...Hey, Yui-san.

Yui: Yes?

Azusa: What were you thinking just now?
Tell me all of it exactly. I want to understand you perfectly.

Yui: Azusa-kun… …
Hehe, you know, I was just thinking about you.
About all the things that happened from when we met… …

Azusa: I see… …
You remember things about me?

Yui: Yeah. Of course, Azusa-kun.

Azusa: I see… ...You were thinking about me. I’m glad… …
Thinking for a long time. A long time about me.

Yui: Yeah. I was thinking of you for a long time.

Azusa: Ah… ...I’m glad.

Yui: (It’s the first time I know of Azusa-kun smiling this way)
(Whenever he laughs, it seems like my choice wasn’t a mistake)

Azusa: Ah… ...wait. Where are you going?

Yui: “Where”... … I was wondering if you’d want me to brew some tea.

Azusa: I don’t need it.
Stay with me.
If you go somewhere, I’ll go too.

Yui: Then shall we go together?

Azusa: Yeah… …!

Yui: (Ahh, he smiled again)
Don’t worry, Azusa-kun.
Because we’ll always, always be together.

Azusa: Forever… …

Yui: Right. Forever.

Azusa: Yeah.... … We’ll be together forever and ever. I believe you.
I believe in you more than anything. You won’t betray me.
Justin… ...would say so too.

Yui: Yeah… …!
(Azusa-kun gives me a lot of happiness every day… …)
(Losing him isn’t a thought anymore… …)

-Scene Change: Living Room-

Azusa: Ahh, why does the tea you make have to be so delicious?

Yui: Hehe, thank you.

Ruki: You two… … You’re still doing things like that?

Azusa: Things like that?
Don’t disturb us, Ruki. I need Yui-san.

Ruki: … … … …

Azusa: Of course, Yui-san also needs me.
Now… … We’re very happy… … To think there’s such a happiness in this world… …
There’s also times where things are horrible.
However, Yui-san promises to be by my side more than anyone else.
Always by my side.
Ruki… … That’s why I don’t want you to bother us.

Ruki: … … … ...Kch. Do as you wish.

*Ruki Walks Off*

Azusa: … ...Hehe, what’s Ruki’s deal, right?

Yui: Yeah. The situation was a little strange.

Azusa: Yeah… … But… … If you’re by my side, I’m fine.
What is good, what is bad; I don’t even know anymore.
However, when I think of Yui-san, my chest feels all fuzzy inside.
Surely, besides you, there’s nothing more I can wish for.

Yui: Azusa-kun… …

Azusa: What about you, Yui-san?
Other than me, do you not wish for anything more?

Yui: Of course, Azusa-kun.
You fill all my wishes.

Azusa: Hehe, I’m glad.

Yui: (Ahh… ...Me too… …)

-Scene Change: Hallway-

Ruki: … … … …
That guy… … It’s not possible for him to become Adam. … ...Ngh… …

*Ruki Walks Off*

-Monologue-

Although Azusa-kun narrowly escaped death,
His important friends were lost along the way.

But… … At my side,
I say I’m happy.

Since then, Azusa-kun and I
Haven’t been seperated for a single moment.

Perhaps
I was wishing
For this to happen.

To shake off the terrible thought,
Azusa-kun’s fangs pierced me,
And I concentrated on consciousness.

-End Ecstasy Epilogue-

-END ECSTASY-

No comments:

Post a Comment