Friday, October 17, 2014

Diabolik Lovers More Blood Azusa Ecstasy 03 Translation

(Translation by Akui)
Also here: Ecstasy 03



-Scene: Bathroom-

Yui: Fwaah… …After washing my face, I feel a bit refreshed… …
… …Though, when I look in the mirror, my complexion’s quite bad and worn out.
… …I guess it really is because I’ve been lacking sleep lately, huh… …?
Sigh… …
(I was asked by Ruki-kun to persuade Azusa-kun about his arm, but… …)
(I can’t decide what to do)
(Then again, I can’t leave Azusa-kun like this… …)
(Agh! I don’t know what I should do anymore!)

Azusa: … …What’s wrong?

Yui: Azusa-kun… …Ah, do you need to use the bathroom?

Azusa: … …No.

Yui: Eh?

Azusa: Keep still… …just as you are… …

Yui: Azusa-kun… …?
(Ah, he’s hugging me from behind… …)
(Azusa-kun’s body feels warm… …)



Azusa: Your body’s fairly cold… …

Yui: … …Ah… …maybe it’s because I’ve been in here?

Azusa: Well, I’ll… …warm you up… …

Yui: (Even though Azusa-kun’s hugging me, for some reason, I feel relieved, as if everything’s alright… …)
… …Aah! Azusa-kun.

Azusa: What’s wrong… …? Does it hurt… …?

Yui: (He’s hugging me so tight that it hurts, but… …)
(Through the mirror… …I can see his arms that he’s hugging me with)
(His one arm’s a complete mess… …I can’t anymore, I really need to persuade him!)
Uhm, Azusa-kun!

Azusa: Quiet… …

Yui: … …Hey, uhm, it’s really important though.

Azusa: Considering the way you’ve been these past days… …could it be that you’re worried about me?

Yui: Y-Yes… ..but, Azusa-kun!
I need to talk to you… …

Azusa: … … Don’t.

Yui: Eh… …

Azusa: … …I still don’t want to hear it… …

Yui: Eh… …?

Azusa: I know… …you want to talk to me about something that hurts you too much to… …


どうしてそう思うの?→ Why do you think that?  [Tsk tsk, no love for you]

Yui: Azusa-kun, why do you think that?

Azusa: Because you’ve been hesitant to bring it up to me for a while now… …
Plus, you’ve been looking pained lately.

Yui: … …Azusa-kun… …

Azusa: I won’t let you tell me if it’s hurting you this much… …
I don’t know what you were talking about with Ruki-kun, but… …you don’t need to suffer.


ごめんなさい→ I’m sorry.  [+5 Love for ya~]

Yui: … …I’m sorry, I… ..

Azusa: If it’s too painful for you, don’t say anything… …

Yui: But… …

Azusa: These past few days… …you seem to be hurting from something.

Yui: … … … …

Azusa: It’s terrible… …You like pain, but to see you in this sort of pain… …
I can’t stand to watch you suffer… …



Azusa: So, don’t bring it up, you mustn’t… …

Yui: But, Azusa-kun!

Azusa: … …If I can’t reason with you… …Shall I shut your mouth for you then?

-FADE To CG-

2050.png

Azusa: *kiss*… …

Yui: ? Mnn… …Ah, Azusa-ku… …n.

Azusa: So soft… …the urge of biting those lips is unbearable being so close to them… …may I?

Yui: … …Azusa-kun!

Azusa: … …The inner part of the lip is even softer… …
Heheh, right here… …it looks like it’ll hurt… …

Yui: N… …No, don’t… ..

Azusa: … …You don’t like it? Really? … …Your eyes say otherwise… …you’re actually wishing for it, right?

2051.png

Azusa:… …*bites* Nnngh… …

Yui: Nnn… …Azusa-kun, it hurts… ..blood… …blood’s coming out!

Azusa: Really… …the taste of your blood… …it’s so sweet and delicious… …

2052.png

Azusa: Haa… …, Nghh… …

Yui: (Aah, he’s sucking blood from my lips… ..)

Azusa: Your tongue and lips… …the depths of your mouth, as well as your blood… …all is of it’s sweet… …

Yui: But… …

Azusa: It’s true… …I’m saying that as one who’s tasted it… …I’m right, there’s no doubt.
Hey, more… …give me more… …

Yui: Azusa-kun… …

Azusa: And you want more, right? I’ll give it to you. The best pain and pleasure… …Nngh.

Yui: Aah!

Azusa: Mnn… …Nngh… …
Why does your blood have to be so sweet… …
At this rate, I’ll likely bite your lips off from the urge… …

Yui: D-Don’t… …

Azusa: Heheh, are you scared? That terrified look on your face… …It’s great, really… …
Don’t worry, we’re still… …not done yet… …we’ll remain like this for today… …
Hey, move your tongue a little out… …give me your blood from there too… …
*Kiss* Mnn, *Suck* Nnnghh.. …Nn… …Nghh… …
Every part of you will be dominated by the pain… …and slowly, you’ll be able to forget about your troubles… …


-END ECSTASY 03-

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your time and translations! You are super badass!

    ReplyDelete