Sunday, July 12, 2015

Diabolik Lovers More Blood Azusa Ecstasy 09 Translation

**Translation by Akui

Also here: [x]



-Monologue-





――I had a dream.





That on a beautiful day,

I was climbing a hill

With Azusa-kun.





There were no bandages

Or wounds on his arm, but rather

Children were huddling around it.





Their names were

Justin, Christina, and Melissa.





And Azusa-kun was

Teaching a song to the children.





Standing beside him,

The melody entered my ears.





The wind brushed against my cheeks, leaving a pleasant feeling.





I want things to always be like this.





However――





-End Monologue; Scene: Azusa’s Bedroom-



Azusa: … …Are you finally conscious?





Yui: Where are we… …





Azusa: … …You don’t know?




Yui: (I remember now. I was trying to talk to Azusa-kun from the balcony… …)





Azusa: … … … …





Yui: (And he saved me)





Azusa: You’re surprisingly reckless, Yui-san.





Yui: (I’m not sure what to say, but I have to say something… …)


____________________________________________________________________________________



文句を言う→ Complain [+5 Sadism, You S~]




Yui: Azusa-kun. I was worried about you, you know… …





Azusa: That’s my line… …

If I reached my arm out towards you a second later, you would’ve fallen to your death.

I’m surprised with how lucky we were. Really… …





Yui: I-I’m sorry… …

(He makes a point)


____________________________________________________________________________________



お礼を言う→ Thank him [+5 Masochism, You M~]




Yui: Thank you for saving me.





Azusa: You don’t have to thank me.





Yui: … … … …





Azusa: … …I don’t need gratitude… …

Just don’t do anything stupid anymore.





Yui: Azusa-kun… …



____________________________________________________________________________________






Azusa: Yui-san. Why did you do that?





Yui: Because… …

I wanted to talk to you.

I wanted to tell you not to die… …




Azusa: … … … …

… … … …Say.

What do you think the saddest thing in the world is?

It’s not dying as you would think. It’s not being wanted by anyone.





Yui: Azusa-kun… …





Azusa: Here I am, certainly alive.

But, it’s as if I don’t exist, as if I’m already dead. … …I’m not wanted by anyone.

And it saddens me so much.

But, whenever I’d get hit… …it’d make me feel like I was wanted by everyone.

The wounds… …were proof that I was needed.

What would I be throwing away?

With no answer, I thought I’d be fine if I just die like this.




Yui: Azusa-kun… …

… …No I don’t want you to die.

Because you’re important to me.





Azusa: I’m important… …?

Even though I can’t become Adam?





Yui: I don’t know anything about this Adam stuff. The one important to me is you, the Azusa-kun right in front of me.

You’re important. I don’t want you dead.





Azusa: You… …really think that?

Then hit me. Wound me. Here, take this knife… …





Yui: No.





*Yui Pushes The Knife Back*




Azusa: Ah… …Why… …?

If you don’t hurt me, then all you’re saying’s a lie… …

I’m not important… …you liar!





Yui: I’m not lying.

Listen, Azusa-kun――





-FADE TO CG-




Yui: Azusa-kun… …I don’t want to hurt you. Not your heart, not your body… …




Azusa: My heart… …?




Yui: Yes. Your heart.

When you consider someone as important to you, there might be feelings you just can’t put into words.




Yui: But even so, you can show them those feelings by holding them like this.





Azusa: … … … …





Yui: I want to show you just how important you are.

Up until now, you’ve been hurt so much.

You think that you need to prove to others that you’re alive through the wounds on your arm.

You know… …Azusa-kun. I might not be able to convey your importance through hurting you or through words… …

But, you have a family who very dearly cherishes you, right?

So even if you lose Justin and the others, you can still live.

Ruki-kun, Kou-kun, Azusa-kun… …

They’re all by your side and I am too.




Azusa: *crying* Yui-san… …?





Yui: I need you.





Azusa: You need… …me?





Yui: Yes. I do.

(Even if you’re a vampire… …)





Azusa: … …Can you hit me?




Yui: No, I can’t. Because you’re the most important person in the world to me.





Azusa: … …Yeah. But, aren’t I important… …?





Yui: Yes, you are.




Azusa: I see… …

I see now… …

Thank you, Yui-san.





-Monologue-





Asuza-kun had made many tiny nods.

He didn’t say anything. He just cried calmly.





Blood was seeping through his bandages,

And I knew that the arm was near its limit.





But, what’s been hurt

Isn’t bound to just his body.

His tender heart is included too.





He finally understood

The true meaning of “family” and “importance”.

And it made me happy.

I then tightened my grip on the arms embracing him.





(Correct word choices in the monologue are 優しい心 & 本当の意味 )







-END ECSTASY 09-

No comments:

Post a Comment