Sunday, July 12, 2015

Diabolik Lovers More Blood Azusa Ecstasy 06 Translation

**Apologies: This chapter and E07 I forgot to post here on time!


Also here: [x]
-Scene: Mukami Balcony-

Yui: … ...Seeing a star from the balcony was really beautiful… …
The right answer had suddenly came to me.
If you feel down during a starry night, the charm of it is halved… …
(I’m being careless about Azusa-kun’s arm… … I’ve yet to gather the determination to tell him)
(But… … Whenever I see Azusa-kun, it’s impossible to say… …)
(Regardless, I still have to tell him… …! If not, then his arm will… …)
Sigh… …

*Door Opens*

Azusa: Yui-san… … What are you doing here?

Yui: Azusa-kun? What’s wrong?

Azusa: I was looking for you.
Because you weren’t in your room when I visited… …

Yui: Ah, sorry. … ...What did you need?




Azusa: I didn’t particularly need anything… …

Yui: Wha… …!?
(Azusa-kun’s pressed neatly against my back!?)

Azusa: … ...What? By any chance were you going to escape from the balcony?
_______________________________________________________________________________
星を見てただけ → I was only stargazing [+5 Love~]

Yui: … ...I only saw a pretty star.

Azusa: A star? Yeah, that is certainly pretty… ...
Do you like stars?

Yui: Do I like them… … Well, they’re pretty when you gaze at them… …

Azusa: I like the beautiful ones… …

Yui: I think anyone would like things that are beautiful, right?

Azusa: In that case, can I show something even more beautiful?

Yui: Eh? Something beautiful… …?
_______________________________________________________________________________
違うよ → I wasn’t. [No love, tsk tsk]

Yui: Eeh! I wasn’t.

Azusa: That so? Weren’t you thinking of running from me... …?

Yui: That’s… …

Azusa: You’ve been down in the dumps lately... …

Yui: ……I wasn’t really thinking of running away though.

Azusa: Well… ...Then, to lift your spirits, I’ll show you a prized possession.

Yui: Eh? Prized possession?

_______________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________
Azusa: Look.

Yui: Huh? What do you plan to do with the knife you just took out?

Azusa: Hehe… … This knife was just sharpened a little while ago… ...
The edge of the blade really shines… … Don’t you think it’s pretty?

Yui: Y-Yeah… … It’s really pretty… …

Azusa: This knife’s my favorite… …

Yui: (The knife certainly has a beautiful fancy design… …)
(Did Azusa-kun want to show this to me?)

Azusa: I polished this knife… ...to use it like this… ...

*Red Flash*

Azusa: Unngh……。

Yui: Azusa-kun! Why your arm… …!?

Azusa: … ...Look, blood’s coming out… … When it’s like this in the moonlight… ...isn’t it pretty?

Yui: T-The bleeding needs to be stopped immediately!
(The wound’s really deep… … A lot of blood’s being lost!)
W-Wait, I’ll go call someone!

Azusa: Don’t.

Yui: Huh?

Azusa: Don’t get anyone. I don’t want time that’s for the two us… ...to be disturbed.

Yui: What are you saying! In this situation――

Azusa: Listen and stay here. Hey, my blood… … lick it?

Yui: Y-Your blood?

Azusa: I’m always the one sucking your blood… … don’t you think that’s unfair?
That’s why, you should… ...suck my blood.

Yui: Nn!
(He shoved the wound to my face… …)
(The taste of blood… … So, this is how Azusa-kun tastes… …?)

Azusa: Hehe… … The taste of my blood… … Does it suit your taste?
Your lips are dyed a deep red… … It’s… ...really beautiful.

Yui: Nn… …

Azusa: I’ll taste too… … Nn… ...
… ...It really is different from your taste… ..

Yui: I-Is that so?

Azusa: You’re more sweet and delicious… …

Yui: … … … …

Azusa: Can I get rid of the aftertaste with your blood?
I have to suck it now… ...or I won’t be satisfied. Sorry.

Yui: W-Wait――!

*Another Red Flash*

Yui: … …!! O-ow… …!

Azusa: I cut your arm… … It matches with mine… …

Yui: S-Stop… … Just, stop… …

Azusa: … ...It’s only just begun. I’ll suck your blood from this wound… … Nn… … *sucks*... ...

Yui: Blood’s ru… … It hurts, Azusa-kun.

Azusa: *slurp*… … Nnn.. … Haa… ...It’s alright… ...I’ll suck it all... …

Yui: But, then there’d be no blood… …

Azusa: Then, you… …need only suck my blood to replenish it. … ...Here.
There’s still a stream of blood from the wound… … So suck it.

Yui: (I suck Azusa-kun’s blood… …? That’s)

Azusa: Come on, hurry… … Just suck it… …

Yui: … ...Nn… .. Ah… …

Azusa: Yeah, that’s right… … That’s really good… … Nn… … *suck*... ..

Yui: Azusa-kun… …

Azusa: So, with this… … You and I can become one by sharing the same blood… ...Nn.

End Ecstasy 06

No comments:

Post a Comment