Sunday, October 5, 2014

Diabolik Lovers More Blood Azusa Ecstasy 01 Translation

(Translation by Akui)
 image
Also here: Ecstasy 01

-Scene: Yui’s Bedroom-

Yui: (… …How am I going to persuade Azusa-kun?)
Sigh… …
(I haven’t been able to come up with a good plan to do that. So recently, my appetite’s been bad… …)

*Knock Knock*

Yui: Yes… …?
(Who could that be this hour?)

Azusa: Yui-san? It’s me… …

Yui: Eh? Azusa-kun!?
Is something wrong? It’s the middle of the night… …
(Eh… …something smells good… …)

Azusa: … …Uhm, here… …

Yui: Eh? What is it?

Azusa: Dinner, because you didn’t eat at the table… …
I thought you might’ve gotten hungry by now… …


Yui: (… …So he noticed… …?)
Azusa-kun, did you make this yourself?

Azusa: … …Yes. I hope it suits your taste… …

Yui: This is… …

Azusa: It’s Fish à La Meunière.

Yui: (Phew. I thought Azusa-kun would’ve made something covered in red peppers again since he prefers a more spicy menu)
(This looks normal to eat)
Thank you, Azusa-kun.

Azusa: … …But, it’d be bland without this… …

Yui: Eh!?
(Is he joking!? Azusa-kun dumped the entire bottle of red peppers onto it… …!!)

Azusa: There, now it’ll be delicious. … ..Help yourself.

Yui: T-Thanks… …
(Even though it looks painfully spicy, I need to eat it since Azusa-kun s worried and went out of his way to bring it to me)
(At least a mouthful… …)

Azusa: Since I made it especially for you, won’t you eat it?

Yui: Eh? But… …

Azusa: There’s no need to hold back… …

Yui: Ah… …

Azusa: … …Is something wrong?

Yui: (Azusa-kun’s arm… …somehow, day by day it looks like it’s getting worse… …)

Azusa: … …?

Yui: Ah, Sorry. Nothing’s wrong.

Azusa: Really… …?

Yui: (His arm… …something needs to be done about it quickly)
(But, if he gives up his arm… …it’d be torture for him… …I can’t tell him to)

Azusa: … …You look a little down. Is it because you’ve been hungry?

Yui: … …Eh?

Azusa: It’s not good for you if you don’t have proper meals… …okay?


食べられない→ I can’t eat  [Tsk Tsk, no love for you]

Yui: But, I can’t eat… …

Azusa: No. You should eat. I’ll even feed you.

Yui: … …You’re right. Plus you took the trouble to make it for me.

Azusa: Since I’m feeding you, open your mouth.

Yui: … … It’s fine, I can eat on my own… …

Azusa: … … … …


うん、わかった→ Okay, I will  [+5 Love for ya~]

Yui: You’re right, okay. I will eat… …

Azusa: What a relief. Then I shall feed you.

Yui: Eh… …Uhm, it’s okay. I can eat it by myself.

Azusa: Listen to me. Open your mouth.

Yui: But… …

Azusa: … … … …



Yui: … …*gags/coughs* Guaugh! W-What are you doing!
D-Don’t force my mouth open and shove it in there… …that’s absurd!

Azusa: Come on, open your mouth then, I can’t give it to you otherwise… …are you planning to waste my special meal that I made for you?

Yui: (Uugh, the red pepper spice is stuck around my mouth… …it stings!)

Azusa: That’s such a nice face… …does it hurt? Heheh, your eyes are getting watery.

Yui: … …Azusa-kun!

Azusa: … …You’re in pain, so you must love it. As for me… …I’d love it too.
The physical pain you’re feeling allows for you to forget the emotional ones.

Yui: Eh?

Azusa: … …I’ll give you more and more pain. If I do, then you’ll… …
Forget your worries and relax… …

Yui: Azusa-kun… …

Azusa: Cry more. I love your face covered in tears.
When I see those droplets… …it makes me want you to cry more and more… …*lick* Mnn.

Yui: (Azusa-kun… …is he licking my tears… …?)

Azusa: Mmm, not only your blood, but your tears too… …are delicious.
Ahh… …After licking your tears, I’d like your blood as well… …

Yui: Eh… …

Azusa: …. …Nghh… …

Yui: Aaah!

Azusa: Ngh… …Ahh, so good… …
Mmn… …Nnn, Nghh… …

Yui: (Ah… …it hurts… …but, Azusa-kun’s surely right. It does distract from the emotional pain… …)

Azusa: Haa… …Nghh, Kgh… … … … and sweet too… …

Yui: (I must tell Azusa-kun about his arm… …)

Azusa: Haa… …is that good? You must feel very wonderful now… …
I gave you more pain. The things that trouble you, all of it, will be forgotten… …

Yui: Azusa… …-kun.

Azusa: Feel it more… …feel the pain… …the pain I’m giving you… …
Nghh… …Mm… …Nghhh… …


-END ECSTASY 01-

No comments:

Post a Comment