Sunday, July 12, 2015

Diabolik Lovers More Blood Azusa Ecstasy 07 Translation

**Apologies: This chapter and E06 I forgot to post here on time!

Also here: [x]

-Monologue-

If Ruki-kun’s not the one to tell him,
He won’t believe the thing about his arm.
Azusa-kun’s stubborn, he’s the same as always.

Though,
Back when we had first met,
I didn’t mind
Smiling all the time for him.

But actually… ...I was sad.

Of course, for Azusa-kun
That arm is important;
I know that… …

But… …I absolutely hate just
Sitting here, watching him die.

I want to save your life.

That’s why, I’ll face you.
Even if I have to
Betray Azusa-kun.

Please
Let these feelings reach you──




*Scene: Mukami Living Room*

*Azusa Cuts Himself; Red Flash*

Azusa: Fufu… ...

Yui: … ...Azusa-kun.

Azusa: Ahh, Yui-san.
Hey look, it seems like I can make a friend next to Justin.
… … … …Kgghh.

Yui: A-Azusa-kun! Are you alright… …?

Azusa: Yeah, nothing to worry… ...
Just a little more, almost there… …

*More Cutting; Another Red Flash*

Azusa: Hehe… …
Will you be pleased Yui-san?

Yui: … … … …
Don’t, Azusa-kun.

Azusa: Ehh… …?

Yui: The truth is… … … …
Please… … Let’s stop now?

Azusa: … ...Why… …? Do you hate Justin?

Yui: No. It’s not that… …
… ...There’s no point. The arm… …

Azusa: … ...Huh… …?

Yui: It’s the wound from my father’s shot… … Unless we do something about it quickly… … You’ll… …

Azusa: I… ...I see.
Did you hear from Ruki?

Yui: Yes… …

Azusa:... ...I knew it… …
Then… … You’re trying to tell me what to do… …?

Yui: That’s――

Azusa: If you can say that… ...are you able to say goodbye to Justin as well?

Yui: … … … …

Azusa: Ahh, that’s good… …You can’t say it.
I’ll tell you. These children are precious beings to me… …
I’m sorry for doubting you. … ...Hey, that’s why… …
I’ll lend you this knife… … Can you carve Justin some more for me… …?

Yui: … … … …

Azusa: Now, quickly.

Yui: … ...I can’t do that… …
Azusa-kun, let’s stop this?
I understand just how important Justin is to you.
But… … You, and Ruki-kun and the others… … Those people are like family.
That’s why you shouldn’t injure yourself anymore. I’m asking you… …

Azusa: … ...Why?
Why are you saying that? Why? Why, why… …
WHY!?
Nn… …!

Yui: Aah… …!!
Unngh… … S-Stop it, Azusa-kun… …!

Azusa: No. I won’t stop. Because you’re so obstinate… …!
… … … …*sucks*
Haa… … Nn… …

Yui: A-Azusa-kun… …!
(Aah, my body’s quickly becoming heavy… …)

Azusa: Nn… … Is it painful?
If you want it to stop, promise you’ll never say that again.

Yui: That’s… …
… ...I can’t… … I can’t make that promise.

Azusa: … ...Hmmm.
Then make a promise in this way.
Until you promise, ――I’ll strangle your neck.

*Azusa starts to strangle Yui*
__________________________________________________________________________________
必死に抵抗する → Resist Desperately [+5 Sadism~]

Yui: Even if you do that… ...
I can’t promise that!!

Azusa: … …Kch.

*Azusa Lets Go Of Her Neck*

Yui: *pant*, *pant*, *pant*... …
__________________________________________________________________________________
抵抗できない → Can’t Resist [+5 Masochism~]

Azusa: ... … ...

Yui: (Aah… … Will I die at this rate… …?)

Azusa: I’ll really kill you.

Yui: (Aah… …)

Azusa: I really will, so… …!

Yui: … … … …

*Azusa Lets Go Of Her Neck*

Azusa: … ...Why… …
__________________________________________________________________________________
Azusa: Why do you say… …

Yui: Because――

Azusa: Yui-san, I hate you, I hate you so much… …!

*Azusa runs off*

Yui: (I’m so sorry, I’m sorry… …)
(But… … Still, I don’t want you to die)

-Monologue-

I didn’t mean to hurt Azusa-kun.
But… ...even if I did,
I still don’t want him to die.

Azusa-kun is
The most important person to me.

Someday the words thrown out by Kanato-kun will be revived.

Death or ruin”.

Either’s right in front of me… …
But, if it comes true,
Azusa-kun and I will be together forever――

End Ecstasy 07

(Correct Keywords:  死んで欲しくなかった / 大切な存在 )

No comments:

Post a Comment