Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Diabolik Lovers More Blood Azusa Ecstasy 02 Translation

Also here: Ecstasy 02


*Scene: Living Room*


Ruki: Yui.


Yui: Eh? Oh, Ruki-kun.


Ruki: … ...You’ve been rather absent-minded lately.


Yui: I-I’m sorry… … I was thinking about something.


Ruki: … ...And Azusa-kun?


Yui: … ...Ruki-kun, I really— —


Ruki: I can rely only on you. He’ll regret it in the long run if he leaves his arm like that.


Yui: But… …


Ruki: It’s futile for us. You’re the only one that can persuade him.

Or are you going to let him down… …?




Yui: Well, I mean… …

(I understand what Ruki-kun’s saying. We can’t just leave Azusa-kun like this… …)

(But, for Azusa-kun who cherishes his wounds so much, I couldn’t ask him to… ...give it up… …)


Azusa: … ...What are you doing?


Yui: Azusa-kun… …


Azusa: Your face looks like you’ve been crying. Did Ruki say something… ...?


Yui: I-It’s not that. It’s… …


Azusa: Come here. If it’s not Ruki, then it must be me… …


Yui: Eh… ...?

O-Ow! Azusa-kun, don’t jerk me like that… …!


Azusa: … … … ...


Ruki: Azusa. There’s no need to be angry. I’m going out… … Yui, you’ll ask him right?


Yui: … ..Yeah.


*Ruki Leaves*


Azusa: … ...Ruki… … what was he talking about?


Yui: Uhhh, that’s, well… …


Azusa: Is it something you can’t tell me… ...?


Yui: It’s not like that… …

(What should I do? I don’t have enough confidence to tell Azusa-kun yet… …)

Ah, uhm… … Ruki-kun asked me to clean the living room. That’s all. [Pfffff wow Yui (*≧▽≦)ノシ))]


Azusa: … ...Hmmm?


Yui: (Ugh… ...His expression looks doubtful… …)

(But I couldn’t think of any other excuse… …)

Ah, Azusa-kun!? Why do you have a butterfly knife… …?


Azusa: Oh, this? I just got it today to add to my collection… ...


Yui: … ...R-Really… …?


Azusa: It was love at first sight. Looking at it, the blade seems pretty sharp… ... Don’t you think? It sends chills down my spine… …


Yui: (Azusa-kun… … His gaze is completely enamored with the knife… …)

Yes, I think it’s very pretty. But, you should put it away since it looks dangerous… ...


Azusa: But if I put it away, I can’t find out how sharp it is… …


Yui: Eh… …


Azusa: The knife is something I can use to cut to have significance.


Yui: Y-You could say that… …


Azusa: Should we test out its sharpness?

__________________________________________________________________________________

お魚とか?→ How about fish? [No love, shame shame]


Yui: Then, how about you cut some fish?


Azusa: Fish… … But we have no fish in the fridge today.


Yui: … ...We don’t?


Azusa: Instead of fish… … We have some meat on hand.


Yui: We have meat in the fridge?

__________________________________________________________________________________

お肉とか?→ How about meat? [+5 Love~ ♪ ]


Yui: Why not cut some meat?


Azusa: Meat… ...That’s a good idea.


Yui: But, do we have any meat in the fridge?

__________________________________________________________________________________

Azusa: No, we don’t.... … But there is one just right.


Yui: Just right?


Azusa: … ...Isn’t it right here? Fresh meat… …

Yes, I’ll cut with this knife.


Yui: Eh!?


Azusa: I’ll grasp it firmly… … And stab my collarbone… …


Yui: Ehh!? W-What are you saying, Azusa-kun!?


Azusa: I’m putting the blade of the knife to my collarbone so I can slice off the skin… …


Yui: … ...Azusa-kun, my hand… … let go! The knife… …


Azusa: … ...Since this area isn’t easy to cut, if a beautiful one is made as a result, the sharpness of the knife is guaranteed… … Hehe.

It’s alright… … If you’re giving the pain… … It’s not painful to me.


Yui: No… … I don’t want to hurt you.


Azusa: … ...You’re gentle. But, I want the pain… ...

Hurry and give it to me… … Here. It just needs to be thrust in.


Yui: Azusa-kun… …


Azusa: Is it painful? It’s pitiful… … But your face and mine… … are very alike.

Now, hurry... … Stab it in… …


Yui: (No way, I can’t stab Azusa-kun like this!)


Azusa: Aahh!


Yui: O-Ouch… …!

(Ah… … When he drew the knife across, the back of my left hand got cut… …)


Azusa: … ...Blood is… ...I see… … You wanted me to give you a cut as well… …


Yui: Eh!? That’s not true! I only got cut from the momentum… …


Azusa: You really… ...are the same as me. I’m glad… … Nn.


Yui: A-Azusa-kun!? What are you doing!?


Azusa: Does it hurt? I’ll suck your blood here today… … Nn … …

Hehe… … Sucking your blood like this… … I want to take it all… …

And more… … Can I be closer to you… ...?

I want… …to make every part of you completely mine… …

-End Ecstasy 02-

No comments:

Post a Comment