Sunday, July 12, 2015

Diabolik Lovers More Blood Azusa Ecstasy 10 Translation

**Translation by Akui

Also here: [x]


-Monologue-





――As for sure, Azusa-kun’s arm had gotten worse,

And the pain greatly increased.





At times, in a weak voice,

He would tell about

The days he spent as a gypsy.





Even though his words would be cut off by grunts of pain here and there,

He continued talking.





Over time, I had noticed

That his complexion has been getting paler and paler.





I tried to stop him from talking many times,

But he pleaded

To continue speaking.





And so, I gave in and let him.





Without interrupting,

My ears diligently took in

All the words he was telling.





I wanted to capture

All of his thoughts… …





-End Monologue; Scene: Azusa’s Bedroom -




Azusa: … …I was a useless human being.

I wanted to deny it, I didn’t want to think it was true, but… …I couldn’t.

However, them… …Justin, Christina, and Melissa… …

Made me believe I was needed in this world when they’d beat me.





Yui: Azusa-kun… …




Azusa: By having that kind of role, it made me feel like I wasn’t unwanted.

That’s what I thought… …Sorry for talking about this stuff.




Yui: No, it’s fine. Thank you for talking, Azusa-kun… …

(If he didn’t do that, his mind wouldn’t have coped and he wouldn’t have lived)

(If not for that… …I wouldn’t have been able to meet him… …)





Azusa: … …I still… …can’t fully believe that I’m an important person to you.

No matter how many words you speak, I won’t be able to believe it. Because… …there’s no proof.

Are you still… …on my side?





Yui: Yes.

Until you believe me… …Scratch that. Even after you believe me, I’ll always remain by your side.

Azusa-kun… …


__________________________________________________________________________________



強く抱きしめる→ Hug Him Strongly [+5 Sadism, You S~]




Yui: Azusa-kun… …





Azusa: … …Heheh, it hurts, Yui-san.

Harder… …Hold me harder.

How come when you do this… …it makes me feel lighter?

Use all your strength, all of it, to hold me.





Yui: Alright… …


__________________________________________________________________________________



優しく抱きしめる→ Hug Him Gently [+5 Masochism, You M~]




Yui: (Azusa-kun… …)





Azusa: Yui-san… …Hey… …

Don’t look at anything else… …always, always just look at me.



__________________________________________________________________________________





Azusa: … … … …Keghngh!




Yui: A, Azusa-kun!





Azusa: Uugh… …





Yui: (What can I possibly do? He’s suffering so much and my hands are practically tied… …)





Azusa: … …Why are you crying, Yui-san?





Yui: Because I’m mad at myself that I can’t do anything for you… …




Azusa: You’re crying for me? Does your heart hurt… …?

I’m sorry… …I’m sorry… …

Ahh… … I see… …somehow, I feel like I understand what you were saying… …

I hate it when you cry. I hate it when you grieve. I hate it when you’re pained.

I didn’t know that I was doing that to you… …

I’m sorry for making you sad.





Yui: No. It’s okay. As long as you’re alive, everything’s fine… …

So please… …I’m sure there’s still time left.




Azusa: … … … … Okay.

I’ll say farewell to Justin and the others.

Since you need me.

Since… …I have you and everyone else… …beside me… …





Yui: Azusa-kun… …







Azusa: Hey… …Do you think… …I’ll be able to find happiness from now on?

I wonder the same for you, Yui… … [T/N: Azusa dropped the “-san” honorific here]





-Monologue-





As Azusa-kun had spoke,

He had stroked my head

So gently, as if I were fragile.





His hand movements were gentle, yet sad.





If I lose Azusa-kun,

I’m pretty certain I won’t be able to live.





I shall always remain beside him.

And the two of us will find happiness.





… …So, there’ll no longer be any pain.

Smile, Azusa-kun.





(Correct word choices in the monologue are 2人で幸せに & 傷つかないで )





-END ECSTASY 10-

No comments:

Post a Comment