Sunday, July 12, 2015

Diabolik Lovers More Blood Azusa Ecstasy 08 Translation

Also here: [x]

-Monologue-

Since then, Azusa-kun
Secluded himself up in his room alone
And did not appear before me.

I tried to talk to him many times over the door,
But even so, it remained locked.
The door never opened.

-Scene: Mukami Hallway; Knocking-

Yui: Azusa-kun… …
Please, answer me.

*Yui continues to knock*

Yui: (There’s no answer… ..)
(If this continues, he’ll end up dying for sure… …)
(I don’t want that)
Azusa-kun! Please open up!
… … … …




Yuma: Just leave Azusa alone.

Yui: I can’t.  Because at this rate, Azusa-kun… …

Yuma: Yeah, we know. Ruki told us.

Kou: That’s right.~ Azusa-kun really is a problem child, mmhmm.

Yui: You guys… …

Yuma: Don’t get me wrong, alright? I don’t want him to die either.
At the end of the day, we’re brothers.

Kou: We’re not blood related. But, together we became brothers as vampires… ...

Yuma: Even if we’re brothers… ...Uh how should I put it, we’re not replacements for those wounds… ...
In any case, Azusa’s just a handful.
I don’t get why he gets pleased outta being hit and kicked… …

Kou: I don’t get it either. But… ...It’s debatable whether or not it’s good to let him be happy that way… ...

Yui: … ...You know.
I think.
He doesn’t really want someone to hurt him.
He just wants to be acknowledged.

Yuma: … … … …

Kou: … … … …

Yui: After all… … Even if someone’s a vampire, they still have a body that hurts when it gets injured.
Azusa-kun may think he wants to be injured, but… ...
Deep down, he doesn’t.
He just wants to be acknowledged and doesn’t know any other way to go about it.
That’s why… ...I can’t leave him.

Yuma: … ...Hmmm… ...
What? Do you like Azusa?

Yui: !?

Kou: How blunt of you, Yuma-kun~
But, I’m curious too. Do you like him?

Yui: T-That’s uh… …

Yuma: Hehe… ...Well I’ll be damned. Seriously?
If you want Azusa to come out, let him hear that.
That you love and love him so much, and that you’re worried about him. Yeah?

Yui: (S-Should I… …)  
__________________________________________________________________________________
言う → Say It [+5 S~]

Yui: … ...I’ll say it.

Yuma: Ah?

Yui: To Azusa-kun, I’ll… …
I love and love you so much, and I’m worried about you!

Kou: You said it… …

Yuma: Y-You seriously said it… … Haha… …!

Yui: (I-I’m so embarrassed… …)
__________________________________________________________________________________
言えない → Can’t Say It [+5 M~]

Yui: I can’t say something like that.

Yuma: Might as well give up then.

Yui: I can’t… ...do that either.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Yuma: Well, whatever. Anyway… ...give him my best regards.

Kou: And from me too.

Yui: (Those two… … With those kind of words, it makes me even more concerned… ...)

Yuma: … ...We’ve been together with Azusa for quite some time, but… …
I guess I thought he just was that kinda guy. He is who he is… ...No, I was convinced he was.
That’s why… … Well, if it’s you, you might be able to change him.
See ya~~. Oh, take this. It’s an apple that I grew.

Yui: Th… ...Thanks.

Yuma: ―― We’ll leave Azusa to you.

Kou: I’m looking forward to it soooo much, M Neko-chan.

*Kou and Yuma walk off*

Yui: (Everyone’s asked me about Azusa-kun. Ruki-kun, Yuma-kun, and Kou-kun too)
(Hey Azusa-kun… … Isn’t there a wonderful family right in front of you?)
(Anyway, I need to do something to talk with Azusa-kun)
(If the door won’t open… …)
… … … …
(It’s sink or swim at this point. Time for my last resort)

-Scene Change: Mukami Balcony-

Yui: (If my foot slips and I fall, no doubt that I’ll… …)
(But, Azusa-kun will die if I don’t go through with this… …)
(Alright, here we go… …!)

*Hand Shimmying on Railing*

Yui: (Just a little bit more, I can go down the balcony to Azusa-kun’s room… …!)

*Yui Drops Down Onto Azusa’s Railing*

Yui: Did it!
Azusa-kun! It’s a nice, sunny day out, don’t you think? Come outside with me――

*Strong Gust of Wind Picks Up*

Yui: (Ehh――)

*Yui Starts Falling; Scene Pans To The Sky*

???: Look out!

Yui: (I’m falling… …!)

*Grabbing Sound*

-Monologue-

Everything went black before my eyes.

I prepared for the impact
Of striking the ground.

What vividly floated across my mind
Was Azusa-kun’s smile.

A smile from the Azusa-kun whom I loved,
Will I be able to see that smile again… ...?

Once more, at the moment I prayed to see his smile,
Everything descended into darkness.

End Ecstasy 08

No comments:

Post a Comment