Monday, December 28, 2015

Diabolik Lovers Dark Fate Azusa Dark Epilogue Translation


Also available here: [x]


-Monologue-



This scene――
It was back when I was human.



While I was still living with them all.



An adult had told me to fetch water,
And this would be the scene of what happened
After coming back――



-Flashback; Scene: Streets-




Azusa: Ah.



*Things Tumble Over*



Azusa: Ah.. … The bucket fell over… …



Gypsy Group Woman: Hey, what do you think you’re doing!?



Azusa: I… ...I’m sorry… …



Gypsy Group Woman: Honestly, this child can’t do anything at all! So useless!



*Dumps Water on Azusa*



Azusa: Ah… …! … ...It’s cold… …



Gypsy Group Woman: Hmph, what a pitiful sight. Fitting for someone as worthless as you.
Great… …Now I have to go back and get more water since I wasted it on you… ...



*Woman Walks Off*



Azusa: It’s cold… … So cold… … But… … I deserved it.
I’m useless… … I got water thrown on me because I’m bad… …



*Time Passes*



Azusa: Ug… ...Ungh… …



Gypsy Group Woman: What? You got a fever this time? This child’s quite the dope. If he can’t do squat, he might as well not exist.



Justin: What more do you expect? We did take this dope of a kid in.



Melissa: Yeah. Unfortunately.



Azusa: … … … …



-Fade to Black Screen-




Azusa: (If it weren’t for them, all there’d be left for me would be to starve on the roadside and die)
(That’s why… … I want to be useful to them)
(But, I’m not. I’m frail and powerless)
(... ...I can’t avoid being called useless because that’s what I am)
(Everything about me is bad――)



-Flashback End-



-Scene: Castle Bedroom-




Azusa:...Huh… …?



Yui: Ah… ...Azusa-kun!



Azusa: Eh… ...Eve… …?



Yui: Thank goodness. You woke up. I was so worried… …!



Azusa: Where are… …we?



Yui: We’re in the Demon World. Ruki said we’d be safe here, so we’re safe now.



Azusa: I see… … You’re safe, that’s good… …
More importantly, what happened with Shin-san… ..? How did you escape just by yourself… …?



Yui: Ah, that… …



*Door Opens*



Yuma: What’re saying, Azusa? All that was a week ago.


Azusa: A… ...week… …?



Yui: Azusa-kun, you were sleeping for all this time. I was worried you wouldn’t get up.



Yuma: You just had to go and faint on us, but we managed to get you back here. So, that’s good.
That don’t mean we got away injury free y’know. … ...I got scraped up all around.



Azusa: Yuma, those wounds… …!



Yuma: It was bound to happen. That guy’s crazy strong… ...You know that, don’t you?



Azusa: I do, but… that’s… …



Yuma: Oi, Azusa. What’s with the long face?
Me, her, Kou, you.. ...We’re all safe here, so cheer up.



Azusa: But… … You’re covered in scratches, Yuma… …



Yuma: Like I said, it was bound to happen. Pisses me off though how he got away scot-free.



Azusa: … … … …



Yui: (... ...Azusa-kun? Is something wrong… …? He’s acting a bit strange?)
(Is he worried about Yuma’s injuries… …?)



*Door Opens Again*




Ruki: Azusa, you’re awake?



Azusa: Ah… ...Ruki.



Ruki: It’s alright. Don’t worry so much.



Azusa:...Sorry… …



Yui: (... … … …? Azusa-kun, something’s been off for a while now)
(It might be my imagination,but… ...he’s looking more and more sad)
(... ...Could it be that he feels responsible... …?)



*Bed Creaks*



Azusa:...Yui-san.



Yui: Hmm, yeees? Did you need something?



Azusa: Give… ...Give me blood. Can I drink some… …?



Yui: Eh… … N-Now? Here?




Azusa: Yeah… … Right here, right now. Ne… ...Please?



Yui: E-Errrr… …
(While Ruki-kun and Yuma-kun are still here!? T-That’s a bit embarrassing… …!)
(But, he did sleep for a week. It can’t be helped that he wants to suck blood… … So, alright)
O… ...Okay.



Azusa: Then… ...Come here.



Yuma: Ahhh, geez. Right as soon as he wakes up? Like he can do it.



Ruki: Don’t be negative. He should be able to do the things he usually does.
...Well then, we’ll leave you be. Let’s go, Yuma.



Yuma: I was gonna leave without you telling me. Watching these two getting it on with each other ain’t my past time.



*Bed Creaks Again*



Azusa:...H… ...uh?
Why… …!?



Yui:...Eh?




Azusa: Arm… … My arm is… ...gone… …?



Yui: Ah… …!



Azusa: How… … Why… …!?
Why!!



Yui: … …!! I’m sorry, Azusa-kun.
...You see. There was no other choice if we wanted to save your life.
(Azusa-kun must’ve received a huge shock when he finally noticed)
(After all… … His one arm is gone)
(However… ...)



Azusa: So then it was… ...cut off… …?



Yui: … … … …
( Azusa-kun would hate having it cut off. It was best to not say anything until after he woke up… …)



Ruki: As the authority of your older brother, I consented it.



Azusa:.. ...Ruki… …



Ruki: If we had waited until you woke up, we might’ve ran out of time. It was an urgent situation.
Which would be better to lose? Your life or arm? The answer’s obvious. That’s why it was surgically removed.



Azusa: … … … …



Yui: Azusa-kun… …?
(I-Is he alright? It’s as if his whole expression just vanished)
(It must be painful that he wasn’t able to say goodbye to Justin and Melissa… …)
Hey, Azusa-kun… …




Azusa:...I need to sleep a little more.



Yui: Ah… ...O-Okay. Yeah, you’re right. That’d be good.



Azusa:...Goodnight.



Yui: (Ah... … His back is turned towards us. I really am worried about leaving Azusa-kun as he is… …)
I’ll stay here. I’ll attend to him until he falls asleep.



Azusa:...Leave me alone… …



Yui: Eh… ...



Azusa: Please… …




Yui:...Alright, I understand.



Ruki:...Let’s go.



Azusa:  … … … …



-Scene Change: Foyer-



Yui: ...Azusa-kun… …



Ruki: It can’t be helped now. It was a pretty large shock.
However, he’ll come through eventually. Just give him time alone.




Yuma: I guess so… …Don’t matter what you say, nothing will comfort the guy. It’s best to leave him be.
...Sooner or later he’ll be back to his regular self.



*Yuma and Ruki walk off*



Yui: Azusa-kun’ll go back to normal… … Yes, I believe that.
(However, I wonder why the inside of my chest becomes clouded whenever I remember Azusa-kun’s state... ...)
...I feel uneasy, Azusa-kun. As if something bad’s going to happen… …


End Dark Epilogue

No comments:

Post a Comment