Monday, January 6, 2014

Mighty No. 9 - Winner Takes (C)All!


Website:

Once more, the Mighty Community has been allowed to vote! ^__^ *cues dramatic music* This time around, it's the second voting process of which Call design finalist will be the basis for Mighty No. 9's Heroine.

So without further adieu... who's the winner?

*drumroll*

With 43.39% of the votes... ... Yuuji Natsume's CALL F! (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*

With 2nd place and 41.14% of the votes, is Call E by Hideki Ishikawa

And lastly, with 15.47% of the votes is Call H by Shinsuke Komaki.

 I'm happy that Call F won; I really like her design. :3 She's adorable and reminds me a lot of classic Roll, Roll Caskett, and Roll.EXE smushed into one. And maybe a bit of Ciel. I also like Call's E design and don't think she should be totally scrapped. Maybe she can be a side character, or an alternate skin, or a campaign, OR SOMETHING. Idk. 

I'm not terribly fond of Call H though. Those twin tails are lookin' really awkward on her, she's a bit simplistic even for a heroine,and she just seems to...deviate a little from the overall art style of Mighty No. 9. I feel like she'd fit better in the world of Mega Man..... Legends or something. ;adkjf;skdl But whatever, that's just my opinion. As always, you guys are free to think what you want.

Gods, I can't wait for this game to come out ಥ‿ಥ

So, until next time~ (✌°∀°)

No comments:

Post a Comment