Thursday, August 14, 2014

Diabolik Lovers More Blood Azusa Maniac 10 Translation


Also here: Maniac 10



-Monologue-


Father… …
… ...was a vampire hunter
And the days which I hid from him continued.


The mansion wouldn’t be discovered immediately
But Ruki-kun said,
That we would be shot down immediately
If we let our guard down.


Our unease only grew stronger.


To think that my own father was aiming for my life
Was painful to think about.


Rather, it may be better if I were killed
I thought… …


-Place: Mukami Living Room-


Azusa: … … … ...Nngh.


Ruki: … …Oi, Azusa.


Azusa: Ruki… …?


Ruki: What’s the status? How’s Eve doing? You should never be apart from her you know.
If death does occur, a mere apology to that man (Karl) won’t cut it. Understood?


Azusa: Y-Yeah… …


Ruki: … ...Hey, what’s wrong? Are you feeling ill?


Azusa: I-It’s nothing. I’m feeling fine… … Yeah… …
I understand. Well… … later.


*Azusa leaves*


Ruki: … … … …?


-Place: Yui’s Bedroom-


Yui: Sigh… …
(Even when I’m alone, I can’t help but remember Father)
(I wonder… …if I really deserve to live)
(It know it can’t be helped that I’m lost in these sort of thoughts… …)
… … … …
(It’s no use. No matter how hard I try to distract myself, the tears won’t st… …)


*Black Screen*


Yui: … …!
(W-What the!? I’m being blindfolded from behind――)


Azusa: You shouldn’t cry when you’re alone.
Your heart’s pained, Yui-san.


Yui: (Ah… …)


*Vision Returns*


Yui: Azusa-kun… …


Azusa: Your eyes are red. Were you crying a lot, Yui-san?


Yui: Ehh! Uhhh, y-yeah… … I was remembering things for a moment.


Azusa: A lot of things… …?


Yui: Uhm, well… … They’re mainly about my father… …
But, whatever, I’m calm… … I’m not crying anymore!
(That’s right, it’s useless to cry about it. Because it’s pointless… …)
(And yet… … The tears won’t stop… …)


Azusa: Hey, Yui-san… …


*Fade to CG*


2030.png


Azusa: You know… … Since then, I’ve been thinking.
When you cut and damage an arm, blood will flow from it.
So, blood must be the tears of the heart. That’s why they can’t stop.
… ...Being alone is lonely… … I was too. And because I was, I can understand.


Yui: (Azusa-kun… …?)


Azusa: My… ...friends that I value were once a family that was killed.
When I saw them hanging at the execution grounds, I felt something… …probably the same thing that you are… ... I’m right, aren’t I?
At that time… ...I also had tears that fell.
That’s why… … It’s fine. You can cry Yui-san.


Yui: (When he says something like that, of course I can’t stop crying… …)


Azusa: But… … I have a request please.
At this time, will you let me stay by your side?


Yui: Azusa-kun… …


Azusa: I’ll stay by your side like this. I’ll do this for a long time… …


Yui: Azusa-kun… … Thank you. Sorry.


Azusa: Why are you apologizing? No need to be sorry… …
… … Ahh that’s right, when I suck your blood, it makes you feel good, right? Would it distract you?
If so, would it make you forget the pain?
I’ll be gentle. So surrender yourself to me.
Okay… … *suck*


2031.png


Yui: Ah… …


Azusa: … ...Nn.
I wonder why your blood’s sweeter than usual… … *suck*
I can’t help but want more…. …
Give me more… …?


Yui: (Azusa-kun… …)


*End CG*



受け入れる → Accept [+5 Masochism]


Yui: Alright, I’ll give it to you… …
I’ll give as much as you want to suck.


Azusa: No way.
As much as I want’s embarrassing. After all, I want everything… ...



拒否する → Deny [+5 Sadism]


Yui: No way, I won’t.


Azusa: … ...Then I’ll just borrow some.
… ...Haa… …
… … … …*slurp*





Azusa: It’ll be alright, Yui-san.
Okay? It’s alright… …
… … … …*swallow*


Yui: (Azusa-kun… …)


-Monologue-


Who on earth am I? What’s my purpose for living?
I thought you could live even without knowing the reason why.
But in fact, it hurts, and once you start thinking about it, you can’t stop.


However, I feel stuff like this
Is just trivial to worry about.


Because it’s impossible to find the answer,
Just like the blood circulates around this whole body.


And then there’s the person who demands for the blood so much.


Azusa-kun’s
“Reason for living” was obtained.



-END MANIAC 10-

No comments:

Post a Comment