Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Diabolik Lovers More Blood Azusa Maniac 08 Translation

I’ve returned! And to hold up my end of the bargain, here’s a chapter!



Also here: Maniac 08.
Edit: Here's some audio if you'd like to follow along for a good portion of the chapter.


-Place: Yui’s Bedroom-

-Monologue-

Since then, I haven’t seen Azusa-kun around.

The feeling of being monitored wasn’t there anymore.

Suddenly, I can do as I please every day.

Even if I’m relieved… …
I’m strangely bewildered somewhere inside.

I wonder what Azusa-kun is up to.
Could he be occupied
Wounding himself again?

Ahh, when did it reach the point
That I started to worry about these things?

I just couldn’t find myself to shake it off.

From now on,
I have to live honestly.

That’s why ─ ─

-Monologue End; Scene: Church-

Yui: So nostalgic… …
(I was starting to think I’d never be able to come back here… …)
(But I really did manage to came back home… …)
(And yet… … Why do I still feel so lonely?)
This is such a nostalgic place… …
… … I’m home… …
(… …There’s no one here though)
Sigh… … Even if I went through all the trouble to come back, I’m alone… …
(It’s lonely having no family here… … because I don’t have my father… …)
(But still, my treatment as bait and having my blood sucked isn’t too bad… …)
(But… … What’s Azusa-kun’s reason for doing the things he does? It’s not good to hurt yourself… …)
(I’m troubled about running away from myself)
(I seem to be doing that a lot lately… …)
… …!!

Seiji: Yui… …


Yui: Ah… …!
(What the? This isn’t a dream… …is it? Is that Father?)

Seiji: Yui! What a relief… … You’re safe… …!

Yui: Father… … Father!
(What should I do? I’m filling up with tears of joy and relief… …)

Seiji: I can have peace of mind knowing you were safe here. Now, come… …!

Yui: Yeah… … Okay!!

Seiji: I was so worried. I felt so troubled without your presence… …
… …!? Wait, that… … scent… …

Yui: (Eh… …?)

Seiji: … …Tch… … It’s too late… …

*Gun cocks*

Yui: Father!?

Seiji: Stop right there. Stay back, you filthy being.

Yui: Ehh!? … … Just now… …
(Filthy… …?)

Seiji: Did you not hear me? I’ll tell you once more then. ──I said you’re filthy.

Yui: (Why is he… …?)

Seiji: I traveled overseas for work of the church, but will you look at that, it was a set-up… …
I came back upon hearing that my daughter’s life was in danger… …
… …But, it seems you’re not the daughter who I loved before.

Yui: W-What are you saying? It’s me, Yui!!

Seiji: You’re wrong! If you’re my daughter… … Then what’s that extremely disgusting odor wafting from your body?
Yui, why…… Long ago, I noticed that you were different from other people… ….
That’s why you were undoubtedly raised by the holy Virgin Mary. … … Yet this is the result.

Yui: But… …

Seiji: There’s no way your blood needs to be like a vampire’s.
With that said… …those vampires have already possessed you entirely!

Yui: … … … …

Seiji: The daughter whom I loved is dead. Now, I see with my own eyes what that vampire has put on my daughter’s skin.
Be gone ――!

*Black Screen*

Yui: (That… That can’t be true… …!)
(When…. …did that happen to me?! But… … there seems to be evidence of it on my body… …)
(I can’t hand this… …)
(I’m… …going to die here. I’ll be killed and then I’ll die… …)
(But, Father will――)

Seiji: You――!

*gunshot*

Azusa: Yui-san. I made it in time. What a relief… …

Yui: … …!!
(Azusa-kun… …? Why’s he here… …?)

Seiji: … …Tch. I missed. On top of that, he’s a new vampire.
Because of you, my precious daughter has become impure, corrupted by a vampire!
How revolting… … I’ll finish you off here!

*gunshot*

Azusa: … … … …Gah.

Yui: A-Azusa-kun! Your arm’s bleeding… …!

Azusa: I’m okay, really. Fufu… …
… … Anyway Yui-san, shall we go home?

Yui: (Azusa-kun… …)

従う→ Obey [+5 Masochism]

Yui: Okay… … Let’s go home.

Azusa: Yeah, let’s return. Back to my place.


従わない→ Disobey [+5 Sadism]

Yui: … …I can’t do that… … I can’t leave yet… …

Azusa: You can’t stay here. You’re coming home with me.

Yui: Azusa-kun… …


Seiji: I won’t let you get away!

*Gunshot*

Azusa: … … … …Ggh.
I… …
Get out of my way!!
Let’s go!

*Grabs Yui and runs*

*Scene: Forest*

Azusa: We shouldn’t have to worry about anything here… …
Are you okay, Yui-san?
We only have a little more to go until we reach the mansion.

Yui: … … … … Azusa-kun, why?
Why did you help me back there?

Azusa: I was the one you chose, right?
So, it’s my duty to protect you.

Yui: But, even so, you got shot by the gun and now you’re bleeding… …!
If you didn’t come for me, then you wouldn’t have gotten that injury… … So then why did you… …?

Azusa: It’s fine. I like pain. You already know that. Right?
Now, let’s go home. To our house.

Yui: (Azusa-kun… … He was shot instead of me and ended up getting hurt. So why is he laughing so calmly?)
(Azusa-kun, I’m sorry. I really am sorry… …)

-Monologue-

Azusa-kun said it was nothing,
And only smiled gently.

After that,
I don’t remember when we reached home.
Only the pain in my chest was all that remained.

Endlessly… …

-END MANIAC 08-

No comments:

Post a Comment