Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Diabolik Lovers More Blood Azusa Maniac 09 Translation


Also here: Maniac 09 .
____________________________________________________________________________________

-Monologue-

Since that time,
Life in the mansion recommenced.

That vampire hunter… …
No, my father wandered around the estate
As if searching for something.

All… … in order to kill me.

Many of the words that father had said
Continued to haunt my mind.

Father had called me a vampire.
When did my time of being human die?

I had a sensation of feeling numb
And even now, I can’t think of anything.

I’d rather… …

-Monologue End-

Scene: Azusa’s Bedroom

Yui: (I’m… … a vampire? When did this happen… …)
… …Hey, Azusa-kun. Am I…. …a vampire?


Azusa: … … … …

Yui: I don’t know what your thoughts are. But Father… … called me a vampire.
Then that means, that gun… …
(Ah, I can’t help it. It’s pointless to cry, but the tears just won’t stop)

Azusa: Yui-san… …

Yui: (I-I shouldn’t just be thinking about myself here)
Hey… … Azusa-kun. How’s your arm feeling?

Azusa: Aah… …it’s okay. I’m already fine. It’s nothing for you to worry about.
Gnnk… …

Yui: A-Azusa-kun?! You really are hurt from the gunshot.

Azusa: … … I-I’m fine. Really, it’s okay… …

Yui: But… …

Azusa: I keep telling you, I’m fine now.

Yui: (Or, so he says… … It must really be hurting though)


問い詰める→ Question him [+5 Sadism]

Yui: Azusa-kun.
Tell me the truth… … You’re really not okay, are you?

Azusa: … …I said I’m fine.
Really… … I really am fine. There’s nothing to worry about. It’s fine with this… …


黙ってアズサを見る→ Silently look at Azusa [+5 Masochism]

Yui: (Azusa-kun’s complexion has been looking paler than usual)

Azusa: What? You’re staring.

Yui: No, it’s nothing… …

Azusa: Really? Then that’s good.


Azusa: … …More importantly.
I’ve noticed that for a while now that you seem to be pained.

Yui: Me… …?
Not at all. It’s thanks to Azusa-kun that I wasn’t injured ――

Azusa: Yeah. But, you still look pained.
… …Hey, where do you hurt? Where are you injured?

Yui: Azusa-kun… …
Thank you. But I’m fine. I’m not hurt anywhere… …

Azusa: … …You’re lying.
If you were fine, then why do you always make a face like you want to cry… …?

Yui: … … Well that’s because… …

Azusa: If you do that,  do you think you’ll recover… …?
Nn… …

Yui: Ah… …

Azusa: Nn… … Nnng… …
… … *lick* … …

Yui: (Azusa-kun… … Why is he sucking my blood so gently?)

Azusa: Ha… … *suck*… …

Yui: (… …I don’t mind it. As for Azusa-kun… …)
(Sigh… … When I think about how this has affected him, it’s making me tear up again … …)

Azusa: Nn… … Haa… …

Yui: Ah… …

Azusa: So it really is painful… … huh? Why are you crying?
… …I want to find your wound. So I can lick its blood… …
But there isn’t a wound anywhere. What does this mean? You seem to be in pain.

Yui: Azusa-kun… …
Even if there is no wound, people can still be injured.
Even if… … a heart is cut with a knife and blood doesn’t come out, it’s still injured.
Words… …can come out as sharp as a knife… …right?

Azusa: The heart can get wounded… …?
… …I don’t understand. I… …

Yui: … … Mm… …

Azusa: … …But, I do understand this much. Your existence is all I need in this world. Because you’re Eve.

Yui: Eh… …?

Azusa: Even if your heart is in anguish… … At least you still possess it.
That’s the reason to keep on living―― The reason for your existence. Don’t ever forget it… …

Yui: Azusa-kun… …

Azusa: That’s why I’ll help you never forget that. Nothing will be unpleasant. Mmkay… …?
… … … … *gentle sucking*

Yui: (Azusa-kun… … Thank you… …)

-Monologue-

I was quietly embraced tightly,
And my blood continued to be sucked.

It’s different from when I’m usually deprived of my blood… …,
I shut my eyes, completely surrendering myself to sleep
As my blood was gently sucked.

I wasn’t sad at all,
Despite the tears on my cheeks.

When Azusa-kun’s arm wrapped around my back,
I could feel his warmth spread across.

-END MANIAC 09-

No comments:

Post a Comment