Sunday, June 22, 2014

Diabolik Lovers More Blood Azusa Maniac 05 Translation

(Forgot to post this when it came out oops)

Another chapter translated by Akui while I'm on a translation hiatus. Everything below is her text c:
 ___________________________________________________________________________________

Dark Master Post   Maniac Prologue   Maniac 01   Maniac 02   Maniac 03   Maniac 04   Maniac 05   Maniac 06

-Scene: Outside School-

Azusa: Once in a while… …it’s nice to take a walk like this. The wind… …feels slightly pleasant.

Yui: … …You’re right.
(When you’re taking a walk, it’s more pleasant when you’re under the blue sky like this… …)

Azusa: Christina and Justin also seem to be pleased… ..
Since a little while ago, they’ve been talking to me quite a bit… …

Yui: Eh?
(His wounds talk to him… …what’s that supposed to mean?)


どんな話?→ What do you talk about? [+5 Love for ya~]

Yui: What do they talk to you about?

Azusa: How nice this stroll is… …they’re excited.

Yui: (Excited? I’m slowly starting to understand him less and less… …)

Azusa: When Christina and Justin are energetic, it makes me happy… …Heheh… …
And when they’re in a bad mood… …they don’t talk to me at all.



どんなふうに→  How? [No love for you tsk tsk]

Yui: How do they talk to you?

Azusa: How… …you say?

Yui: … …Err, Christina and Justin can talk to you Azusa-kun?

Azusa: Yes… …They’re in a fairly good mood today… …so they’ve been chatty for a while now.

Yui: Chatty… ..



Azusa: Oh? Your wound… …do you not talk to it?

Yui: Eh――?

Azusa: That’s strange… … or are you so dull that you miss it when your wound talks to you?

Yui: Uh… …!!

Azusa: What, you don’t want to talk to it properly?
But you guys… …still have a young relationship… …so you wouldn’t have very good communication to understand each other yet.
We have been good friends… …for a long time. Yeah? Isn’t that right? Christina, Justin.

Yui: (Perhaps, they could be talking… …when the wound’s throbbing or hurting?)
(Azusa-kun… …)

Azusa: What’s wrong? What’s with that face? You don’t seem to be happy at all… …

Yui: Eh, W-Well… …

Azusa: Aren’t you happy? I’m… …very happy… …
Ahh, but… …I know… …If that’s the case, I’ll… … just have to delight you then.

Yui: !

Azusa: You’ll… …think this feels good. … …You’ll enjoy it.

Yui: No… …!

*Azusa Runs*

Azusa: Heheh… …First, let’s play tag? Yeah… …let’s do that, it sounds exciting.

*Yui Runs*

Yui: No, don’t come… …!

Azusa: I can’t… …do that… …I can’t tag you, unless I run after you… …

Yui: Aah!

*Azusa Catches Her From Behind*

Azusa: Caught you.
This game of tag… …is over now.

Yui: No, sto… …

Azusa: Your… …breathing is going up… …I wonder what your blood… …would taste like at this time.

Yui: Please, stop… …

Azusa: But didn’t I… …catch you? Since I won… …I must be properly rewarded.
Yeah? Didn’t I? Isn’t that right? Those are the rules of tag… …you have to abide by them, or you’ll be a cheater.

Yui: B-But that’s… …Aah… …!

Azusa: *bites*… …Since you ran a lot… …the circulation of your blood improved… …much more… …Ngh, Nn… …

Azusa: The blood… …Nn… …is coming out well… …Ngh, Haa… …the taste… …is thicker… …than usual… …isn’t it… …Nn… …

Yui: Ugh… …

Azusa: Oh… …your steps… …are unsteady. Are you okay? Don’t worry… …because I’ll… …support you… …

Yui: … … … …

Azusa: Hm? Is it painful… …to stand? Then… …lean against me more.
Your body’s soft… …and your scent is sweet… …, *sniffs*… …But… …your blood is sweeter… …
I don’t… …want to separate… …let’s stay like this… …*sniffs*… …Haa… …
Heheh.. …Your eyes… …look drowsy… …does this feel good?
Yeah, I understand… …when things are like this… …it feels pleasant to you.
You were saying that you wanted me to stop… …but you were lying… …I knew it from the beginning.
Because you… …are the same as me… …Heheh… …I can understand… …you perfectly.
So, more and more.. …I’ll make you feel pleasant… …

-END MANIAC 05-

No comments:

Post a Comment