Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Diabolik Lovers More Blood Azusa Maniac 07 Translation



Also here: Maniac 07



-Place: Classroom-

Yui: (… …It looks like my wound’s healed)

(I’ve been lacking sleep lately… …)

(Sigh… …)


Kanato: … ...You’re still alive?


Yui: Kanato-kun… …!



Kanato: You’re nothing more than bait after all. You should hurry up and die… … Aah… … That’s right.

Hehe… … Hey, Teddy, I’ll kill with this hand.
 
… ...Bait is just bait after all, so it’s fine to give an unsightly death. Right, Teddy? Wouldn’t you agree?

… ...Ahh, I need to bind her so that she couldn’t move about.

Or maybe it would be better to cut her foot so that she can’t walk… …

Let’s try it. Hey, let’s try it out Teddy. Heh, hehehe… …!



Yui: (Ka,Kanato-kun… …)


Kanato: Ahh… … that’s right. I’ll teach you to not have strange expectations.

Bait should only look forward to death or ruin… …  either of the two.

Where can you escape and hide? Aha, ahahahahaha!


Yui: But… …


Kanato: Hehe… … Well it doesn’t matter… … It’s trivial.

At any rate, you’re just bait who’ll die here. Die. Die!!


Yui: (I, I have to run… …)



Kanato: Why did you run away from me?! 

It’s unforgivable, just unforgivable… …!!


Yui: (I-I’ll be killed this time… …!)


Kanato: Wait!! Don’t run from me!!


Yui: Kanato-kun! I’m sorry!!


*Yui runs off*


-Scene: Storage Room*-


Yui:  Haa, haa, haa… …

(I should calm down here… … I’ll use the key)

Phew… …


*knock*


Yui: … …!!

(D-did he catch up? What should I do, there’s nowhere to escape… …)


Azusa: Yui-san, it’s me. … ...Open up.



Yui: (Azusa-kun’s voice… …?)


Azusa: It’s alright, there’s no longer any sign of Kanato-san.

So can you open up… …?



Yui: (Azusa-kun… …)


Azusa: Yui-san, open up. Hey, can you hear me?

Open this. And… … Hurry up and hurt me?

Yui: (Ah… …)

(... ...Right, if I open this door now, there won’t be a day of peace)

(Why does Azusa-kun and his friends even do that in the first place?)

(Wh-what on Earth should I do… …)


Azusa: Hey, how much longer are you going to make me wait?

Maybe… … You don’t want to open this door?



Yui: … …



Azusa: … ...Oh, I got it.


*Azusa breaks down door*


Azusa: Hah… ...It opened. Hey there.



Yui: (Wh-what should I do… …)


拒絶する→ Reject Him [+5 Sadism]


Yui: N-no… …!


*Yui pushes Azusa*


Azusa: … … … ….Un.

Aah… … I wonder if you’ll give me more pain?



Yui: I-I won’t… ...

後ずさる→ Step Back [+5 Masochism]


Yui: (I-I have to run… …)



Azusa: … ...Why did you step back?


Yui: D-don’t come… …


Azusa: Eh?


Yui: I’m sorry. But… … Don’t come, Azusa-kun.


Azusa: … … … …

… … … ...Hn.

“Don’t come, Azusa-kun.”

… … … …

I understand.

Yui-san’s someone who can hurt me… ..

So… … I got it, I’ll listen to you.


Yui: Azusa-kun… …


Azusa: … … … …


-Monologue-

Azusa-kun turned his back without waiting for my answer.

But in his profile for just a mere instant,

He looked sad for some reason… …

Azusa-kun who always wants to be injured

It was the first time I saw such a face.


It’s better to keep my distance

Than to be driven by the thought of pursuing it.


But it’s only possible to hurt each other when on the side.

I understood that I couldn’t dispel my feelings of guilt for rejecting Azusa-kun.



End Maniac 07

4 comments:

  1. oh hey teddy still alive XD ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. You know Kanato would never let his Teddy die. ;D (Well, except maybe in an Ending or two lol)

      Delete
    2. > .> but now i need to know what happen next XD no i dont want to be patient.... fine XD

      Delete
    3. Trust me, M08 is a fun chapter... XDD

      Delete