Tuesday, March 4, 2014

30 Day Otome Challenge - Day 1: First Otome Game

(Post also here)

The original challenge can be found here, and well, I decided to jump on the bandwagon haha (and because I'm bored). I'll probably do these out of order since I don't feel I have enough adequate otome knowledge to answer them all. _(┐「ε:)_



First otome game... If we're going super technical, then it'd have to be Harvest Moon 3 for GBC.
When I was little, I had the wide pink Game Boy Advance. My grandma had visited the Philippines and when she came back, she gave me this 42-in-1 GBC game, one of the first games being HM3. For my GBA, I had a thing where you could plug it into an outlet and have a rechargeable battery pack instead of just batteries, so I would always leave my game on 24/7 and just plug it in when it was dying. The reason I did this is because I didn't want to lose my progress on HM3; with the 42-in-1, once you turn off the game, it wipes all your progress. (;*△*;) Needless to say, I bought the game itself when I found it at GameStop a few years later, and it spurred my interest in Harvest Moon lol. This would definitely be Yuma's type of game //slapped

If we're not going as technical, then it'd have to be either Diabolik Lovers: Haunted Dark Bridal or Diabolik Lovers: More Blood. I started both around the same time so I can't really say which I did first haha. (And I have yet to finish either game. GAHHH I'm so terrible)
Anyway, between my friend's rants *cough* Akui *cough*, the songs and the DiaLovers anime, I fell in love with these sadistic monsters~ (人≧∀≦) Then again, I'm pretty sure it's obvious I love DiaLovers LOL. This is also the first series to hit me as hard as it did; I've been obsessing over this series for months and never lost interest once. XD (6 months later, holy crap)

Until next time (,, ・∀・)ノ゛

No comments:

Post a Comment