Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Diabolik Lovers More Blood Azusa Manservant Ending Translation


Also here: [x]

[Note: To unlock the Manservant Ending, your S meter must be ≧ 40; Your Love meter needs to be ≧ 60 ]

-Monologue-



I am Azusa-kun’s.
And he is mine.



I want us to stay that way,
Until the end of our lives.



Dedicating my life to Azusa-kun
Isn’t something I regret.



That’s right, he’s
So important to me.



Azusa-kun.
Only Azusa-kun is important.



There’s no lie in this feeling.
From now on, there’s nothing to worry about.



And yet… …



For some reason, with each passing day,
Azusa-kun begins to grow frightened of something.



What could it be
That’s doing it to him?
What is it that I can do?



No matter how hard I think, I can’t find the answer.



However, the blood circulating inside my body boils,
As if trying to tell me something… ...


-End Monologue; Scene: Mukami Living Room-



Kou: At any rate, I’m glad Azusa-kun’s alright… ... I had no clue what was gonna happen. Ne, Yuma-kun?



Yuma:...Not really.



Kou: Whateeeever you say. Though, you were pretty worried weren’t you?



Yuma: Don’t talk shit.



Kou: I’m not. If there’s any shit here, it’d be the bricks you were shitting, wouldn’t it? So obvious you were worried.



Yuma: K-Kou! Can’t you talk less crudely?



Kou: It’s not crude. It’s just the truth.



Yuma: Oi! Why you… …!



Kou: Uwah! No violence! Don’t just watch, help me M Neko-chan!



Yui: Ahaha… …
(Hehe, with the way they interact, they’re no different from humans)



Azusa: … … … …



Yui: (Huh… …)



Azusa: … … … …
… … … …



Yui: (I wonder what’s wrong. He’s glaring at Kou-kun and Yuma-kun… …)
Azusa-kun… …?



Azusa: Ah… … … … … ...What?



Yui: You were spacing out, so I was wondering if something’s wrong… …



Azusa: Well… … … … … …
...Let’s go, Yui. [T/N: He dropped the “-san” honorific]



Yui: Ehh… …?



*Azusa Drags Yui Off*



-Scene Change: Forest-



Yui: Pant, pant, pant… …
(H-He pulled me so hard, I couldn't stop… ...)
W-What’s the matter, Azusa-kun?



Azusa: … … … …



Yui: Are you worried about Kou-kun and Yuma-kun?



Azusa: Worried about those two?



Yui: G-Guess that’s not it… …



Azusa: But, you wouldn’t really be wrong.
...What did those two say?



Yui: Eh… …?



Azusa: … … … ...Sorry… …
… … ... …



Yui: Azusa-kun, what’s wrong? You’re acting a little strange.



Azusa: Well that’s――
...It’s nothing.
Haa… … I’m really sorry.
I guess I am acting strange.
Let’s go back to Kou and Yuma.



Yui: Y-Yeah… …



Azusa: … … … …
...Hey, can I ask you a question?



Yui: What is it?



Azusa: Will you stay by my side no matter what?
That absolutely, no matter what, you won't change?



Yui: Yeah. I won’t change.



Azusa: Really?



Yui: Yes, really.



Azusa: I see… ...But… …
It’s… ...not possible. For me to become Adam… …
Sooner or later, someone will take you from me.



Yui: Azusa-kun, don’t worry. No one’s coming; I’m yours.



Azusa: Wrong. I won’t be able to fight against the person’s feelings who comes to take you.
Adam… … The person who has Adam’s qualifications… …
I don’t want to… … I don’t want to hand you over.
Please, don’t separate from me at all. Don’t separate your body, your heart, every bit of you.



Yui: Azusa-kun… …
Don’t worry. I’ll be right here by your side.
I won't go anywhere.



Azusa: … … … …
Yeah… …



Yui: (... … … … I really do think Azusa-kun’s being a bit strange somehow)
(I wonder what it is)



Azusa: … … … …



-Scene: Classroom-



Yui: Sigh… …
(Worrying about Azusa-kun has put a damper on my sleep… …)



*Ruki Appears*



Yui: (Ah… … I wonder if Ruki-kun knows anything)
Ruki-kun! Uhm… …



Ruki:...What’s wrong, did you need something?



Yui: Actually… … Azusa-kun’s been a little strange recently.



Ruki: Azusa is?



Yui: Y-Yeah… …
I was wondering if you might know anything… …



Ruki: … … … …



Yui: I don’t understand it, but maybe, it’s related to… ...Adam and Eve?



Ruki: Well… …
...No, nevermind. I believe it’s best for you to figure that out yourself.



*Ruki Walks Off*



Yui: Ah… …
(He left… …)
(But, he did know after all)



-Scene: School Hallway-



Azusa: … … … …



Yui: (Azusa-kun… ...doesn’t seem to be sleeping recently)
(His complexion isn’t good either… …)



Azusa: … … … ...Yui-san.



Yui: W-What?



Azusa: Just now, you were talking to Ruki.



Yui: (Where did he see from?)
I did… ...What about it?



Azusa: Enough of this.



Yui: Eh… …?



Azusa: Don’t talk with anyone. I really hate it… …



Yui: O-Okay, Azusa-kun.
...But, Ruki’s your brother?



Azusa: I know that!!



Yui: !!



Azusa: Got it... ...? I don't want you talking to anyone. Not even my brothers.
You have no need... ...to talk with them... …
There’s no need to, Yui-san… …
I need to do this to become Adam… …
And you Eve who can be stolen so easily… …



Yui: A-Azusa-kun?



Azusa: *whispers* You’ll get taken away... …!



Yui: (He won’t listen to me)
(I’m not going anywhere, but how can I tell him that)
(Right. .. … There’s only one method… …)
(For Azusa-kun, I’ll… …)



-Scene: Yui’s Bedroom-



Yui: (... ...Aah. I wonder how many days it’s been now… …)
(I wonder how long I’ve left school and holed myself up in my room)
(I don’t see anyone except Azusa-kun)
(I don’t hear anyone’s voice)
(It seems like it’s only Azusa-kun in the world)
(But that’s fine… …)
(Azusa-kun. It’s good like this)
(And… … I don’t feel uneasy anymore)
(Azusa-kun… …)



*Black Fade*



*Fade to CG*




Yui: … … … …
(Aah… … I… ...fell asleep… …)
(How much time has passed… …)



Azusa:...Are you awake?



Yui: Ah… ...Azusa-kun… …



Azusa: I was a bit worried since you were sleeping like a log these past few days.
Even if you’d wake up sometimes, you’d go right back to sleep.



Yui: Sorry, I… …



Azusa: It’s fine.
No matter how many hours, or even years, I want to watch your sleeping face.



Yui: Azusa-kun… …
Are you… ...alright now… …?
I’ve… … been by your side like this for a long time.
Just for you… …



Azusa: Yeah… ...Thank you… … I’ve stopped being worried.



Yui: I see… ...I’m glad… …
Hey… … Just what exactly were you worried about… …?



Azusa: It seems trivial when I say it aloud.
With you as Eve, I was worried that someone would come whisk you away.
That’s… ...what I thought.
...You seemed like you’re already mine.
But before someone could take you away from me, I wanted you 100% mine.



Yui: Azusa-kun… …?



Azusa: Hey… … Is this fine―― *bites*



-FADE TO CG-





Yui: Aaah… …!



Azusa: It’s alright. I’ll drink till it all runs out.
Don’t say you don’t like it.
I’m the only one for you, Yui-san──
Let’s become one… ...?
It’ll be fine. There’s nothing to be scared of. Because I treasure you… …
Ne――. *slurp*



-Monologue-



Azusa-kun did nothing but
Continuously suck my blood.



The body becomes heavy as usual,
And exceeding that,
Thoughts become distracted.



Ahh, it was really only possible to think
When Azusa-kun and I became one.



I’ll become the blood
and flesh within Azusa-kun.
And together forever, we’ll be.



There’s no one else I’d rather be with.



-End Manservant-



No comments:

Post a Comment