Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Diabolik Lovers More Blood Azusa Brute Ending Translation

**Translation by Akui

Also here: [x]
Some accompanying audio: [x]

[Note: To unlock the Brute Ending, your S and M meter requirements and/or love weren’t met to unlock the others] 

-Monologue-

From when I wake up,
To when I go sleep,
I’m always, always with Azusa-kun.

Day after day after day.

Whether I’m awake or asleep,
My head is literally filled with him.

There’s no other place where I could be more happy.

Yes, that’s what I thought.

But… …

Even if we are together,
It doesn’t necessarily mean I’ll find happiness.

All that lies ahead is ruin.

Because somewhere deep down inside,
I had noticed──

-End Monologue; Scene: Azusa’s Bedroom-



image

Yui: … …Azusa-kun. Look, we need to talk.

Azusa: Talk… …?

Yui: Yes… …
(I have to say it. That we can’t continue being together like this… …)
(That we need to break up… …)

Azusa: About what? I’m a bit nervous… …

Yui: … … … …


image

Azusa: Heheh, why aren’t you talking?
Oh, I know. You’re trying to keep the suspense up, right?
Hehe… …Alright. I’ll wait until you talk.
There’s no rush. We have all the time in the world.
Because we’ll always, always be together… …
Heheh… …

Yui: (Azusa-kun… …)
(… …I can’t say it… …)
… …Sorry. It’s nothing important.

Azusa: Eh… …

Yui: Nevermind. Just forget it.

Azusa: … …Really… …?
If you insist, but… …
… …Could you be a bit tired?
… … … …Let’s lie down for the day then.
I really wanted to have some of your blood, but I’ll wait.
Now, come closer.

*Yui Lies Down Next To Azusa*

Azusa: That’d be silly of us to do that while we’re talking anyway.
You’ll fall asleep before you know it, and you’ll wake up before you know it too.
Let’s continue talking tomorrow… … That sounds nice, right… …?

Yui: (Azusa-kun, but I… …)



image

Azusa: Hey, will you stay beside me until I fall asleep?

Yui: … …Yes, of course.

Azusa: And when I wake up, you’ll be here too, right?

Yui: … …Yes.

Azusa: Good… …

Yui: Well, good night then, Azusa-kun.

Azusa: Mm,, good night.
I love you… …

Yui: I… …love you too.

Azusa: Zzz… …Zzz … …



image

Yui: (I sincerely love you, Azusa-kun)
(But, things will only fall to ruin if we stay together)
(So… …I can’t be with you anymore)
(Farewell, Azusa-kun)
(Because I love you… …farewell)

-Scene Change: Forest-

Yui: *pant*, *pant*, *pant* … …
Uugh… …
(I’m the one who decided to do this, but… …)

*Bushes Rustle*



image

Yui: !!
(Ahh… …, it’s just the wind…. …Phew. I thought it was Azusa-kun)

*Azusa Walks Up*

Azusa: Hey, Yui-san.

Yui: !!



image

Azusa: Where are you going?

Yui: Errr… …,Well I am, Uhh… …

Azusa: What?

Yui: A, Azusa-kun… …
Uhm, I can’t… …be with you… …anymore.

Azusa: Why? You can’t leave me… …we’re supposed to be together forever.
…. …In retrospect… …
I gave up and threw away Justin because I wanted you… …
I just didn’t want to accept those feelings before… …
But thanks to Justin, I was finally able to obtain you.

Yui: Ah… …



image

Azusa: Hey, who do you belong to?
You belong to me… …
Say that you’re mine.
I want to confirm your feelings in your words, in your voice… …
Come on… …

Yui: … …I can’t, Azusa-kun.
We can’t be together anymore.

Azusa: … …!
Why… …Why are you saying that?
You… …

*Azusa Goes Up To Yui*

Azusa: You promised to be the substitute for Justin!
Liar… …you damn liar!

*Azusa Cuts Himself*



image

Azusa: Justin… …I know you can come back… …

Yui: S-Stop it Azusa-kun!

Azusa: Stay back!

*Azusa Pushes Yui*

Yui: Kyaa!



image

Azusa: Ah… … … …
… … … …
… …Ahhh, I see.

*Azusa Goes Back To Yui*

Azusa: Yeah, it’s better this way.

*Azusa Cuts Yui*



image

Yui: … …Aah!

Azusa: Does it hurt… …? I understand, I understand very well.
But… …it feels good, doesn’t it?
I want you to know this feeling too.

*Azusa Cuts Yui Again; Her Vision Dims*

Yui: Aah… …!

Azusa: Heheheh…. …

*Azusa Stabs Yui Once More*



image

Azusa: Ahahahaha… …!
I love you… ..I love you so much, Yui-san… …!!

*Another Stab*

Azusa: So!

*Azusa Stabs Again*



image

Azusa: I’ll show you… …
Like this… …
Heheh… …Ahahaha!!
I love you!!

*And Another Stab*

-Scene Change: Yui’s Bedroom-

Yui: Azusa-kun… …Azusa-kun!!

Azusa: Hm… …?
… …What?

Yui: You know…. …, you haven’t done it yet today.

Azusa: Ohh… …Heh, you want it now?

Yui: Yes… …



image

Azusa: Heheh… …what a troubled person you are. It seems you’ve finally found your true self.
Fine, I’ll do it… …

*Azusa Stabs Yui*



image

Yui: Uuh… … ! More… …
I want you to hurt me lots… …
You seem to need me. I want to feel it… …

Azusa: Hehe… …okay.

*He Stabs Her Again*

Yui: Ahhhh… …



image

Azusa:  What… …you shouldn’t be losing consciousness yet… …
No good. Demand me more and more… …

Yui: (Ahh, the inside of my body hurts… …)
(But, I… …)
Azusa-kun… …
Cut me, cut me more… …I want you to need me to death.

Azusa: Hehe… …okay… …

Yui: (… …Ahh, that way, I can’t live with him anymore… …)

Azusa: I should’ve done this from the start.

*Fire Starts Crackling*

Azusa: Eve belongs to me――

Yui: (Azusa-kun… …?)



image

Azusa: And I won’t give her to Adam.
Ahaha… …!

*Azusa Stabs Yui Again*

-Scene Change: Burning Mukami Mansion-



image

Reinhart: Ahh… …So it failed? What a shame… …

-Monologue-

Dead or alive,
It’s the same thing.

Wherever I go, whatever I do
My life belongs to only Azusa-kun.

I wonder
What I was trying to accomplish
Running away from him.

I don’t know.
But I’m sure I don’t need the answer.

I definitely think
The pain he gives me is love.

Even if we faced ruin at the end,
I don’t care.

Among the blazing flames,
Azusa-kun hit me
Many times.

I’m happy, so happy
That I felt like I found happiness before dying.

-END BRUTE-

No comments:

Post a Comment