Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Diabolik Lovers More Blood Azusa Maniac Epilogue Translation

I'M ALIVE I SWEAR


Dark Master Post   Maniac Prologue   Maniac 01   Maniac 02   Maniac 03    Maniac 04   Maniac 05   Maniac 06    Maniac 07  Maniac 08  Maniac 09  Maniac 10. Maniac Epilogue


Also here: Maniac Epilogue




-Monologue-


Before I became aware of it,
My body suddenly carried the burden of bruises throughout.



However when you look at it,
Clearly I was able to obtain my wish for proof.



Lovingly, I thought about them,
And every night before I went to sleep, I’d be able to make a habit
Of speaking to them.



Justin.
Christina.
And lastly, Melissa.



When all of them are nearby,
I can sleep in peace.



Just by being near all of you,
Even when I wake up from my light sleep,
Without a time or reason for existence,
I’m completely different.



More,
If only the existence of more of you were made,
Then I’d feel complete.



Up until now,
I had only been receiving hits,
But recently,
I’ve begun to injure myself.



All of you guys are precious
And must not vanish from this world.



The knife traces on the skin
And the skin becomes a little swollen.



From then on,
Red blood begins to trickle down.



The more and more of you there are
The more there’s for me to protect,
And with that, it makes me proud.



-Flashback; Scene: Orphanage Hallway-



Azusa: … … … … Nnk.
*cough cough*
(Aah, I’m happy… … Everyone hit me so much!)
(Recently, it seems that it’s not just the outside of my body, but I feel like the inside is injured too… …)
(I have a little shortness of breath, and it’s really painful… … Hehe!)
*cough*... …
(Doing this stuff is how I always catch colds… …)
(My fever’s gone done but… ...I still can’t think clearly… …)
Hey Justin, how long have I been in bed— —.
Ah… …
(Why? Why has Justin started to disappear?)
Justin… ..? Where are you? Justin!!
… ...No way, don’t go!



*Red Flash; Azusa Cuts Himself*



Azusa: (Why why why why!?)
Why… …? E-Eeveryone was covered in bandages so no one would touch you!



*Azusa Cuts Himself Again*



Azusa: Where are you going, Justin… …!



*Another Cut*



Azusa: Come back. Come back here… …



*Azusa Keeps Cutting Himself*



Azusa: I… …I have a cold because I laid in bed… …



*Another Cut*



Azusa: Justin… … Are you angry that I didn’t call out to you… …
Don’t leave, don’t leave… …



*Azusa Continues To Desperately Revive Justin*



Azusa: I’ll never again catch a cold. I’ll be at your side, Justin.



*Cuts Again*



Azusa: Forgive me… … I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you. I’m sorry… …



*Azusa Faintly Brings Back Justin*



Azusa: … ...Ah… … Ahh… …! Justin came back!!



*More Cutting*



Azusa: More… …Come closer… … Let me hug you… …!



*Even More Cutting |D *


Azusa: … … … ...Ahh… … Welcome back, Justin. Haa… …



Yuma: … ...You. What’re you doin’?



Azusa: … … … ...Ah.



Yuma: Don’t be so cautious. It’s not like I’m gonna steal your food or anything like that.



Azusa: … … ... ...Was it you?



Yuma: Hah?



Azusa: Were you the one who tried to take Justin away?



Yuma: Nn — —… ...What’s that? Well, I sorta stepped in at a bad time, so I guess you’d blame me, but I didn’t do whatever it is, don’t worry.



Azusa: … … … …



Yuma: Didn’t I say not to worry ‘bout it? Well, whatever. Here.



Azusa: This is… …?



Yuma: What’s with the weird look? It’s bread. B-R-E-A-D!



Azusa: Why… ...are you giving this to me?



Yuma: “Why”… …? You’re still weak. So eat.
Well, I stole this bread durin’ a fight. Better than nothin’ though, right?



Azusa: … … … … … … Th-Thanks… …
… … … ...B-But… ...I’ll give it back.



Yuma: Huh?



Azusa: … ...Because used to be friends with thieves.



Yuma: Uhhm… … So what?



Azusa: So… … You shouldn’t get involved with me.



Yuma: … … … …
Why not? Just ‘cause you’ve been with ‘dem greed sucking leeches?
But y’know, you don’t seem like that bad of a guy, so I’m givin’ ya my bread. Eat it.
Besides, I’m not hungry. I’ll just end up throwin’ it if you don’t want it.



Azusa: … … … ...



Yuma: Hah? Again with that weird look? Hehe… …! You really are interesting.
Next time I’ll bring some guys like us along.
See ya~



Azusa: … … … …



-Monologue-



An existence that I can’t wound
Is an existence that isn’t needed by me.



So when the bread was given to me,
I couldn’t understand just what those feelings are
That were directed towards me.



Since I couldn’t injure myself,
As far as I was concerned, I wasn’t needed.



If my existence is unnecessary,
Then why was I given bread?



I thought for a very long time while
Looking at the place where he stood.



The answer did not come out.



However,
I was tempted to cry out for some reason.



-Monologue End-



??? (Azusa): … … *humming* … …
… … *humming* … …



Yui: (That voice is… …)



Azusa: … … *humming*  … …



*Fade to CG*


Yui: (Ahh… … It’s Azusa-kun after all)
(That’s right, I… … Azusa-kun sucked my blood and I fainted in the process)
(Even now… ...My body’s still weak… …)



Azusa: Nn… …?
… … … … Ah… … Did I wake you?
Sorry.



Yui: It’s fine… … Anyway, what was the name of that song you were humming?



Azusa: I wonder that myself… … I’ve forgotten.



Yui: I see… … That’s too bad. It was a nice tune.
(But, it was somewhat of a sad one… …)
(After almost being nearly killed by my Father, I understood that emotion more… …)
(When he’s sad, he cuts himself to fend off the loneliness)
(And when Azusa-kun was a human, he must’ve felt the same way that I do… …)
(Yeah. And there’s no doubt… … it made him want to wound himself more and more)
(Justin and the others are a coping mechanism for him)
(Azusa-kun’s friends, the wounds on his arm, must be family to him as well… …)
(Azusa-kun… …)



Azusa: … ...Oh I know, you sing too, Yui-san.



Yui: Eh… … Me?



Azusa: Yeah. I want to hear it - your voice. … … Please.



Yui: O-Okay. Though I’m not really that confident… …
(This feeling is… …?)



Azusa: … … … …
Why’s that? When you sing… ... it’s a tune that’s overflowing with hope.



Yui: You’re flattering me, Azusa-kun.



Azusa: Not at all. It’s not just the song… … You… … It’s really strange.
It’s like that time when I first met Yuma.



Yui: Yuma-kun?



Azusa: That’s right.
Somehow it’s warm, and gentle… ...
… ...I was little, and had no idea what to do.



Yui: Azusa-kun… ...



Azusa: Hey… ...Let me suck your blood. If I suck your blood, I know that you’ll feel it.




Azusa: — — *suck*
Haa, *swallow*, nn… … *lick*



Yui: Ah… …



-Monologue-



Without hearing an answer,
Azusa-kun plunged his fangs into me.



I didn’t resist.



On the contrary, I
Feel a warmth
And peace of mind from Azusa-kun.



I wonder what my existence is
To Azusa-kun.



Can my existence
Become one that shares Azusa-kun’s sadness
Together… ...



-End Maniac Epilogue-

No comments:

Post a Comment