Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Diabolik Lovers More Character Songs Vol. 1 Ayato - "Arcadia" Released! (+ Audio)

Gueeeeeeess whose character song came out? AYATO~! And I'm still loving the song immensely. Below you'll find audio for the full version. c:


(P.S. You can download it from SoundCloud)


First off, let me start by saying how amused I am by his 2 second rap LOL.

Well Rejet has yet to disappoint me with their music, and I still stand by my opinion that I enjoy this a lot more than Ayato's first character song. Ayato has some solos and I'm just loving the music in general so. Frickin'. Much. Just.... NFFFFGGG go listen!

Kanato's sample should be coming out soon, so I'm curious how that'll sound. Especially since there's apparently going to be rap.....? 8I

And another side note, WHOO CARLA VS SHIN! We'll finally get to know more about these 2 new characters. :D Sucks that I won't be able to listen for a couple weeks.

2 comments:

  1. hmmm i wonder what the mini darma is about ? o lookey im not the only one that voted now .... didnt know what to pick so i like random XD ...but now that i think about it i should ask for kanato hdb XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm curious as well. But we'll just have to wait and see. 8'D

      Lol. Well at least I'm starting to get votes. It was kinda...dead for a while. XD I do allow multiple voting but uhhh since you voted already idk if it'll let you vote again. o3o If you want, you can send me a little note on tumblr or on my translation page to remind myself it got asked. Because I'm a rather forgetful person haha. XD

      Delete